Author Topic: IRS  (Read 2514 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: IRS
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »
To be fair, this is the same IRS that operated under Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter....etc etc

People can point out corruption in the government till they are blue in the face, they can rant and rave on the politics threads about how much better the Republicans are to the Democrats and visa versa and swear all it will take to straighten out his country is if ____ wins the Presidential race and ______ is the majority in the house and sentate. However, until the current tax system is overhauled and replaced with a flat tax and loopholes are closed across the board, then I will never believe the citizens have the power to see any positive changes no matter who is in power at the time...

Doesn't matter which administration it operated under, the order to target conservatives was giving under this administration. That being said, who gave the order?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
Gee straw...ur defending the IRS on this. I swear you'll actually volunteer for the FEMA camps. You'd have made a great Jew....many did the same kinda thing until it was to late.
L

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2013, 12:03:11 PM »
I'm still waiting for the results of the fast and furious mess, lol 

Who was immediately in charge of ATF when that happened?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »
BARRY OBAMA........if this was the military....as a commander you are ultimately responsible for everything that does or does not happen in your command. The Navy has fired a ton of commanders of the last 18 months....Barry should join them.
L