Author Topic: Onemorerep please ask Ron to unban my main account  (Read 9702 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Onemorerep please ask Ron to unban my main account
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 09:52:22 PM »
OMR I have apologized numerous times to Ron yet he always ignores me ... can you please ask him to graciously unban my jtsunami account ... i have grown up and again i am sorry for my hateful jewish posts ... i am past that phase in my life.

Hey bro welcome back. Have you ever heard of the Khazarians and their empire?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 10:43:08 PM »
so much for forgiveness arn't you a christian man?

Think of it as punishment for Christian persecution. Besides, your an American hating, treasonous, gay Muslim. Disclaimer...not all Muslims are bad, but you fall into the extremist.category, you have made anti-semitic posts and since Ron is Jewish, for that you should be banned for life as well.as eternal hell.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 10:59:34 PM »
Lol at the randomness in this thread. Lots of bantam weights fighting for position.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 11:03:27 AM »
Hey bro welcome back. Have you ever heard of the Khazarians and their empire?

No I haven't, are they a ancient black tribe?  I have heard many historical things about ancient black tribes and how evolved they were, compared to how you hear about white history.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2013, 11:05:36 AM »
Think of it as punishment for Christian persecution. Besides, your an American hating, treasonous, gay Muslim. Disclaimer...not all Muslims are bad, but you fall into the extremist.category, you have made anti-semitic posts and since Ron is Jewish, for that you should be banned for life as well.as eternal hell.

Mr Coach do you really take this board that seriously, like everything I post I sit there with a straight face and believe everything I type?  This board is for enjoyment, yeah I took the enjoyment and getting a rouse out of people too far, but you take my humor too seriously bro.

TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 02:14:22 PM »
Whatever happened to jumpstart? I remember his infamous bbq cookout invite from another board.    His mother almost killed him over that and tried calling the police to get the admin arrested.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 06:26:21 PM »
Whatever happened to jumpstart? I remember his infamous bbq cookout invite from another board.    His mother almost killed him over that and tried calling the police to get the admin arrested.

lol never heard about that he was comedy gold though :)
TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 08:28:05 AM »
lol never heard about that he was comedy gold though :)

Yeah.  This was back when he first came onto the net over on EF and nobody really knew that he was legitimately "different".  He was trying hard to make friends and someone said "just throw a party".  Well instead he offered to do a cook out.  And about 200 people said they were coming.  Not being malicious but just posting something like "I'll be there with my supermodel girlfriend with the false teeth"  Just bullshit.  So he chose a date his mother had to work a weekend shift at her job and used her credit card to buy 200 steaks, chicken, pork chops, sides, sodas, etc..   

Someone made a remark about how long it would take to actually grill that much stuff on one grill.  So he went out and bought 3 more grills.  Charcoal grills that is.  Keep in mind he and his mother lived in an apartment.  So the day of the cook out he fired up all four grills in the living room with just the sliding glass door open.  Needless to say it wasn't long afterwards the fire department showed up due to the all the smoke coming out of his balcony door.  His mom had to rush home and in addition to finding out he spent over $3000 on her credit card, that the living room ceiling had smoke damage and the apartment rental place was kicking them out and making her cover the repair costs. 

He told her that he was having a cook out for his friends and when she found out his "friends" were all these posters on EF, she called the police and tried to have them go to the EF offices and arrest the owner for causing this to happen.  Which they informed her they couldn't do it.  She later got an attorney and tried to sue the owner (Paul) and the admin (Rick) to cover the costs she had to pay for the credit card bill, apartment repair, and expense of moving to another apartment.  It was tossed out in court.

He came online under a new name (his old one was banned and placed in coventry) and told everyone about it.  Posted a link to the newspaper article that was in the paper about it.   Then the admin let everyone know it wasn't a joke and his mom was trying to sue the board. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
Yeah.  This was back when he first came onto the net over on EF and nobody really knew that he was legitimately "different".  He was trying hard to make friends and someone said "just throw a party".  Well instead he offered to do a cook out.  And about 200 people said they were coming.  Not being malicious but just posting something like "I'll be there with my supermodel girlfriend with the false teeth"  Just bullshit.  So he chose a date his mother had to work a weekend shift at her job and used her credit card to buy 200 steaks, chicken, pork chops, sides, sodas, etc..   

Someone made a remark about how long it would take to actually grill that much stuff on one grill.  So he went out and bought 3 more grills.  Charcoal grills that is.  Keep in mind he and his mother lived in an apartment.  So the day of the cook out he fired up all four grills in the living room with just the sliding glass door open.  Needless to say it wasn't long afterwards the fire department showed up due to the all the smoke coming out of his balcony door.  His mom had to rush home and in addition to finding out he spent over $3000 on her credit card, that the living room ceiling had smoke damage and the apartment rental place was kicking them out and making her cover the repair costs. 

He told her that he was having a cook out for his friends and when she found out his "friends" were all these posters on EF, she called the police and tried to have them go to the EF offices and arrest the owner for causing this to happen.  Which they informed her they couldn't do it.  She later got an attorney and tried to sue the owner (Paul) and the admin (Rick) to cover the costs she had to pay for the credit card bill, apartment repair, and expense of moving to another apartment.  It was tossed out in court.

He came online under a new name (his old one was banned and placed in coventry) and told everyone about it.  Posted a link to the newspaper article that was in the paper about it.   Then the admin let everyone know it wasn't a joke and his mom was trying to sue the board. 

Oh man!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2013, 08:39:01 AM »
WOW

THAT STORY IS A CLASSIC.

LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »
A member of the board, who was/is the greatest person to ever open the Photoshop program chopped up a version of the event as soon as the news hit the board.  At the time, details were scarce.  We had just heard he had a cookout that resulted in the fire department arriving.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »
omg lol dude is a legend!
TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2013, 05:49:21 PM »
omg lol dude is a legend!

No shit.  We all used to think it had to be a gimmick.  But it wasn't.  Seemed like his mother Gloria was phoning in every other month demanding the board ban his account and block him from signing up again.  He went through a ton of names over there.  Then disappeared and showed up here with his Stan McQuay fetish.  (He never mentioned him at all over on EF.  Not sure where the obsession came from.)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 05:23:11 PM »
OMG, god they should make a tv movie out of him, his Stan stuff was funny, I remember stan demanding he stop posting his stuff, but jumpstart just ignored it and kept going like a machine.

He is such a legend wonder what happened to him in real life.

Does the EF forums stuff still exist or has it been deleted?  LOL thanks for summing up the whole thing, I couldn't stop laughing :)
TEAM Nasser

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 05:46:27 PM »
I mentioned to Stan about the jumpstart stuff when I was still living in cali and he laughed about it , said he likes getbig and reads it but doesn't post anymore lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2013, 05:47:21 PM »
A member of the board, who was/is the greatest person to ever open the Photoshop program chopped up a version of the event as soon as the news hit the board.  At the time, details were scarce.  We had just heard he had a cookout that resulted in the fire department arriving.

"Mrs fagina"  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2013, 08:22:40 PM »
He went by a bunch of different names over there.  He was supposed to be "banned on the spot" per his mother's instructions but everyone turned a blind eye to it until she would contact the admin and scream her head off.  He went by :

Theron
Moten
Coldblue1955 (the longest running name he ever had)
magic wand
tidal wave
winter storm
danny boy
captain ninja
Bionic

And some others that lasted only a day or two before his mom found out.  We kept telling him to clean out the IE history cache every day.

He posted pics one time and mofo was in damn good shape.  He was very anti-steroid though.  Not sure why he joined a pro steroid board, but he posted mostly in chat.  But would come on the AAS forums and "caution" people every now and then.  But he would post some really off the wall things at times.  Much more off the wall than normal.

Like the thread title would say "Kmart or Walmart?"

Then you open the thread and the content would be something like "Mom took me to Target today for three hours".

Just random weird ass shit at times.  One time he said that he was going to eat 10 PB&J sandwiches every day to bulk up (dude was super ripped) and by the third day he made some post about how he had eat a loaf and a half of bread that day to "catch up".  When questioned, he didn't even make the PB&J sandwiches.  Instead he ate a jar of PB the first day, a jar of jelly the second day and was going to just eat the bread the third day.  In his head he figured it all evened out eventually once it was in him.

I really would like to know what he is doing now.  Hope everything is well.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 08:47:50 PM »
He went by a bunch of different names over there.  He was supposed to be "banned on the spot" per his mother's instructions but everyone turned a blind eye to it until she would contact the admin and scream her head off.  He went by :

Theron
Moten
Coldblue1955 (the longest running name he ever had)
magic wand
tidal wave
winter storm
danny boy
captain ninja
Bionic

And some others that lasted only a day or two before his mom found out.  We kept telling him to clean out the IE history cache every day.

He posted pics one time and mofo was in damn good shape.  He was very anti-steroid though.  Not sure why he joined a pro steroid board, but he posted mostly in chat.  But would come on the AAS forums and "caution" people every now and then.  But he would post some really off the wall things at times.  Much more off the wall than normal.

Like the thread title would say "Kmart or Walmart?"

Then you open the thread and the content would be something like "Mom took me to Target today for three hours".

Just random weird ass shit at times.  One time he said that he was going to eat 10 PB&J sandwiches every day to bulk up (dude was super ripped) and by the third day he made some post about how he had eat a loaf and a half of bread that day to "catch up".  When questioned, he didn't even make the PB&J sandwiches.  Instead he ate a jar of PB the first day, a jar of jelly the second day and was going to just eat the bread the third day.  In his head he figured it all evened out eventually once it was in him.

I really would like to know what he is doing now.  Hope everything is well.

bwhwhah LOL, of course everyone would turn a blind eye, dude made things hilarious it sounds like :)

k mart or walmart and be about target lol !!!  and to boot his mom brought him there.  God at least he was an honest poster.

They should study his brain, eat a jar of peanut butter one day, jelly the next, bread the other means 10 pj sandwiches a day LOL, what the heck is his thinking process would be fun to figure out, he seems all over the place.

thanks for the stories bro, these are funny!   :D
TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 05:49:22 AM »
He certainly was different.  He and The Gloria (that's how he referred to his mom when she was pissed at him) were an entertaining duo.  He was always upbeat.  He had some haters there that just couldn't stay mad at him for long.  He got a lot of gifts by mail from other posters on his 20th birthday one year. 

Not sure what happened.  Hope he is ok.  He often talked about places he wanted to go, near and far but his mom didn't have the money to take him.  He would never be allowed to drive or travel on his own and they didn't have much money and his mom couldn't take much time off from work.  I guess she got rid of the computer for good.

I had no idea he was here until I saw the Stan threads.  Stan almost melting down wanting this poster to stop posting his photos and he would say "Hi Stan looking good" and then post another dozen.  Even unflattering ones.  I knew exactly who this jumpstart was then.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 07:36:05 PM »
He certainly was different.  He and The Gloria (that's how he referred to his mom when she was pissed at him) were an entertaining duo.  He was always upbeat.  He had some haters there that just couldn't stay mad at him for long.  He got a lot of gifts by mail from other posters on his 20th birthday one year. 

Not sure what happened.  Hope he is ok.  He often talked about places he wanted to go, near and far but his mom didn't have the money to take him.  He would never be allowed to drive or travel on his own and they didn't have much money and his mom couldn't take much time off from work.  I guess she got rid of the computer for good.

I had no idea he was here until I saw the Stan threads.  Stan almost melting down wanting this poster to stop posting his photos and he would say "Hi Stan looking good" and then post another dozen.  Even unflattering ones.  I knew exactly who this jumpstart was then.

Thanks for the info on him, he really seems like an interesting character.  Really cool guy.  That sucks they were too poor to travel.  Sounds like he is stuck living with his Mom and not being able to go out without her.  Maybe he can get a federal loan and go to college for something good. 

Do you know why he wasn't allowed to travel or drive on his own?  That sounds different.  Lol I hope she didn't get rid of the computer for good, what would he do then, it would be boring for him.  He was here in 2012 posting, so he was on someone's computer.  It's funny his Mom would check up on what he was doing on the computer when he was that old lol. 

TEAM Nasser

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »
holy shit those stories are hilarious. makes me wish he would come back   ;D