Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 275174 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »
weird that you are desiring to be raped

I actually remember the last few months of the Bush Administration and it was pretty fucking horrible

Millions of jobs being lost, stock market crashing, housing market crashing.....almost every American being harmed in some way or another, some quite profoundly

Let's not forget the thousand that died based on a bunch of lies and the many thousands who are maimed or had their lives altered forever

You want all that again just so that you can agree with me that it sucks?

More soldiers have died under Obama than W - get your facts straight twink

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2013, 02:06:47 PM »
If George W. was responsible for all this corruption, scandals, and outright treason Straw Man would be going nuts.  He's truly worse than Coach even, the most partisan mother fucker on this board.  :-\

I have spoken at length and with facts about why most of the stuff on that list is complete and utter nonsense

I've also criticized Obama many times

The only difference between you and me is that I don't criticize him for make believe nonsense or just because he's black

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2013, 02:07:50 PM »

yeah and we would't even be there is it weren't for W

Those are his wars ...remember

no, of course you don't remember that

that would require you to have the normal brain function of the average 8th grader

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2013, 03:06:20 PM »
yeah and we would't even be there is it weren't for W

Those are his wars ...remember

no, of course you don't remember that

that would require you to have the normal brain function of the average 8th grader

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »
Insane that it took Beck until Sept 2013 to call for impeachement.

more insane that some other wimp repubs on getbig won't call for impeachment.  Benghazi alone is enough.

I can see dems or moderates passing on it, you are letting politics blind you, but okay.

however, REPUBLICANS?  Turn in your voter IDs and go jump off something tall onto something sharp already.  Impeach.  Stop being wimps with the "let's give obama 3 more years to realllly make a mess of things!"  You idiots.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2013, 03:55:32 PM »
Insane that it took Beck until Sept 2013 to call for impeachement.

more insane that some other wimp repubs on getbig won't call for impeachment.  Benghazi alone is enough.

I can see dems or moderates passing on it, you are letting politics blind you, but okay.

however, REPUBLICANS?  Turn in your voter IDs and go jump off something tall onto something sharp already.  Impeach.  Stop being wimps with the "let's give obama 3 more years to realllly make a mess of things!"  You idiots.

I assume this is a joke

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »

And why is that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2013, 06:30:27 PM »
And why is that?

Rules of Engagement have changed

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »
Rules of Engagement have changed

You have to be a little more specific.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2013, 06:35:08 PM »

You have to be a little more specific.

Look it up - HH6 will explain

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »
Look it up - HH6 will explain

So you have time to copypaste 20+ articles each day but cant be bothered to explain something that might actually have value.

You really are nothing but a troll.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »
House Republicans to Try to Impeach Holder
Thursday, 14 Nov 2013

Republicans in the House of Representatives plan to introduce articles of impeachment against Attorney General Eric Holder on Thursday, in the hopes of removing a cabinet member they say has lied to Congress as well as failed to uphold federal law.

"This was not a decision that I made lightly. Since the House voted in 2012 to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt, the pattern of disregard for the rule of law and refusal to be forthright has only continued," Texas Rep. Pete Olson, who drafted the articles, said in a statement provided to Reuters on Wednesday.

"The American people deserve answers and accountability. If the attorney general refuses to provide answers, then Congress must take action."

The Justice Department did not respond to requests for comment on the possibility of an impeachment move.

The resolution could pass the Republican-dominated House but would likely sputter in the Democratic-dominated Senate, which would have to hold a trial to remove Holder, who has been attorney general since 2009, from office.

Still, an impeachment drive would further fuel the tensions that exist between the federal government's top law enforcement officer and conservative lawmakers. According to the media firm CQ Roll Call, 10 other Republicans would co-sponsor the articles of impeachment, five of whom are from Texas.

According to an outline, the first article is based on "Operation Fast and Furious" a bungled attempt to build cases against major gun traffickers who supplied firearms to Mexican drug cartels, while electing not to immediately prosecute low-level traffickers even as they bought 2,000 potentially illegal guns.

The operation came to light after two of those firearms were found in Arizona at the scene of the fatal shooting of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.

After Holder refused to give a congressional committee subpoenaed documents about the Justice Department's involvement in "Fast and Furious" he was found in contempt of Congress. The House oversight committee has also sued for the documents.

The other impeachment articles rest on issues that have raised conservatives' ire in recent years, including Holder's decisions not to enforce laws on same-sex marriage, on prison sentences for certain drug crimes and not to prosecute an official in the Internal Revenue Service for targeting conservative political activists.

They also say Holder lied to Congress about a Justice Department investigation into Fox News correspondent James Rosen.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/house-republicans-impeach-holder/2013/11/14/id/536551#ixzz2kdiUAjc5

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »
House Republicans to Try to Impeach Holder
Thursday, 14 Nov 2013

Republicans in the House of Representatives plan to introduce articles of impeachment against Attorney General Eric Holder on Thursday, in the hopes of removing a cabinet member they say has lied to Congress as well as failed to uphold federal law.

"This was not a decision that I made lightly. Since the House voted in 2012 to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt, the pattern of disregard for the rule of law and refusal to be forthright has only continued," Texas Rep. Pete Olson, who drafted the articles, said in a statement provided to Reuters on Wednesday.

"The American people deserve answers and accountability. If the attorney general refuses to provide answers, then Congress must take action."

The Justice Department did not respond to requests for comment on the possibility of an impeachment move.

The resolution could pass the Republican-dominated House but would likely sputter in the Democratic-dominated Senate, which would have to hold a trial to remove Holder, who has been attorney general since 2009, from office.

Still, an impeachment drive would further fuel the tensions that exist between the federal government's top law enforcement officer and conservative lawmakers. According to the media firm CQ Roll Call, 10 other Republicans would co-sponsor the articles of impeachment, five of whom are from Texas.

According to an outline, the first article is based on "Operation Fast and Furious" a bungled attempt to build cases against major gun traffickers who supplied firearms to Mexican drug cartels, while electing not to immediately prosecute low-level traffickers even as they bought 2,000 potentially illegal guns.

The operation came to light after two of those firearms were found in Arizona at the scene of the fatal shooting of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.

After Holder refused to give a congressional committee subpoenaed documents about the Justice Department's involvement in "Fast and Furious" he was found in contempt of Congress. The House oversight committee has also sued for the documents.

The other impeachment articles rest on issues that have raised conservatives' ire in recent years, including Holder's decisions not to enforce laws on same-sex marriage, on prison sentences for certain drug crimes and not to prosecute an official in the Internal Revenue Service for targeting conservative political activists.

They also say Holder lied to Congress about a Justice Department investigation into Fox News correspondent James Rosen.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/house-republicans-impeach-holder/2013/11/14/id/536551#ixzz2kdiUAjc5

Jesus H Christ....

Does this shit play in the public?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2013, 12:05:24 PM »
Jesus H Christ....

It's not going to happen, but I don't blame them. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2013, 12:10:05 PM »
Only 11 total republicans will impeach Holder.  

Disgusting.   Just plain vile.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
Jesus H Christ....

If Holder was white he would be executed

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2013, 02:26:44 PM »
See?  This thread is what I'm talking about.

Right wing filth lives in its own fantastic sewage.  Only amongst this garbage is talk of 'impeachment' a somber yet necessary act.

Fine.  Ok.  Draw up your articles of impeachment.  Granted none of you dimwits have the slightest idea of what that means but I'm sure I'll get some links and 'Booms" thrown out there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »

Right wing filth lives in its own fantastic sewage.  Only amongst this garbage is talk of 'impeachment' a somber yet necessary act.

Fine.  Ok.  Draw up your articles of impeachment.  Granted none of you dimwits have the slightest idea of what that means but I'm sure I'll get some links and 'Booms" thrown out there.

Filth?  Sewage??  Well that's pretty mean garebear.  I think I like the unfunny comic relief version better. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Only 11 total republicans will impeach Holder.  

Disgusting.   Just plain vile.  

Thats actually a good point.

If Obama (and Holder) is destroying the country why not impeach ??? Because its BS ???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »

Relax there fellow, Rightwingers is people as well no need for that kind of rhetoric.
They are pretty fucking dumb but people none the less.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2013, 04:39:30 PM »
obama should be impeached for standing by and putting on a tux for a fundraiser while they fought at benghazi for 7+ hours... with help only 1 hour away, begging for permission...

he didn't want the world to know what was going on there, he didn't want a big massacre of bad guys just 2 months before the election.

Any republican who doesn't call for impeachment, based upon this - well, you truly endorse obama and you deserve every single executive order he writes.  Period.  I'll give 3333Soulcrusher & coach credit, as they call for impeachment.  I dont know of any other "repubs" here that support it.  They roll eyes at such a thought. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »
obama should be impeached for standing by and putting on a tux for a fundraiser while they fought at benghazi for 7+ hours... with help only 1 hour away, begging for permission...

he didn't want the world to know what was going on there, he didn't want a big massacre of bad guys just 2 months before the election.

Any republican who doesn't call for impeachment, based upon this - well, you truly endorse obama and you deserve every single executive order he writes.  Period.  I'll give 3333Soulcrusher & coach credit, as they call for impeachment.  I dont know of any other "repubs" here that support it.  They roll eyes at such a thought. 

OTWINK hould have been impeached in 2008

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »
Filth?  Sewage??  Well that's pretty mean garebear.  I think I like the unfunny comic relief version better. 
You have the balls to say my vitriol is worse than the garbage posted by your fellow brownshirts?  No pal.  I'm spot on.  You stand with sadistic traitorous scum.  It's a given.

For christ's sake just look at the TITLES of some of these threads.  Well old man, as moderator, you're doing a hell of bad job.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2013, 07:04:00 AM »
You have the balls to say my vitriol is worse than the garbage posted by your fellow brownshirts?  No pal.  I'm spot on.  You stand with sadistic traitorous scum.  It's a given.

For christ's sake just look at the TITLES of some of these threads.  Well old man, as moderator, you're doing a hell of bad job.

Is this really queerbear........another douchbag lib whining and crying about the failure of "HIM IN THE WHITEHOUSE".....ur guy is an utter asshat and u have no idea what to do now do u.
L