Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 275322 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2013, 07:04:32 AM »
You have the balls to say my vitriol is worse than the garbage posted by your fellow brownshirts?  No pal.  I'm spot on.  You stand with sadistic traitorous scum.  It's a given.

For christ's sake just look at the TITLES of some of these threads.  Well old man, as moderator, you're doing a hell of bad job.

LMFAO 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
obama should be impeached for standing by and putting on a tux for a fundraiser while they fought at benghazi for 7+ hours... with help only 1 hour away, begging for permission...

he didn't want the world to know what was going on there, he didn't want a big massacre of bad guys just 2 months before the election.

Any republican who doesn't call for impeachment, based upon this - well, you truly endorse obama and you deserve every single executive order he writes.  Period.  I'll give 3333Soulcrusher & coach credit, as they call for impeachment.  I dont know of any other "repubs" here that support it.  They roll eyes at such a thought. 

They would call for impeachment if he wore white after labor day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2013, 07:10:43 AM »
They would call for impeachment if he wore white after labor day

Nice way to avoid 240's point. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2013, 07:12:02 AM »
Impeachment is a mistake.....unless its so clear cut that not to impeach would be criminal. Obama has accelerated lame duck status with the Obamacare disaster and that won't fully play out until thew hole law is out there. He's not getting immigration and I suspect we'll have a few more foreign policy messes befoe this is all done. Let the house of cards fail...get out of the way and let grab some popcorn.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2013, 07:16:16 AM »
Impeachment is a mistake.....unless its so clear cut that not to impeach would be criminal. Obama has accelerated lame duck status with the Obamacare disaster and that won't fully play out until thew hole law is out there. He's not getting immigration and I suspect we'll have a few more foreign policy messes befoe this is all done. Let the house of cards fail...get out of the way and let grab some popcorn.

Correct - its better to let Obama's disasters and scandal burn down his corrupt worthless admn so the GOP can steamroll the communists next year./ 

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2013, 07:29:49 AM »
Yawn.  ::)   If you want to have a dialogue about this, you let me know.  In the meantime, keep in mind you're Canadian. 

Yawn yourself.  Canadians are not allowed to comment for some reason (existing in your mind but nowhere else)?

And you are a moderator?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2013, 07:31:31 AM »
Yeah...last thing we need is...'you just don't like black people' as they cart this asshat away. First off..he's half white folks....half white. Clinton was blacker then this guy and way cooler. Barry couldn't act black if he had lessons. He can't shoot a basketball..there's video of that, he drinks beer like a fag..which he might be.....and he plays golf...only Tiger plays golf and he's half asian. Yeah I know rascist post...blah blah blah....Christie is a fat whop fuck....feel better.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2013, 07:33:44 AM »

Yawn yourself.  Canadians are not allowed to comment for some reason (existing in your mind but nowhere else)?

And you are a moderator?

Comment all you want but we're gonna repeatedly as you why you care. Worry about Canada, great country..taxes are way to high..plenty of natural resources, beautiful scenary...Montreal is awsome...great Hockey....bad gun laws but getting better, maybe.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2013, 08:32:19 AM »
You have the balls to say my vitriol is worse than the garbage posted by your fellow brownshirts?  No pal.  I'm spot on.  You stand with sadistic traitorous scum.  It's a given.

For christ's sake just look at the TITLES of some of these threads.  Well old man, as moderator, you're doing a hell of bad job.

Holy smokes.  Quite the angry little buggah. 

And, garebear, how big of a loser do you have to be to get yourself banned from a message board full of "sadistic traitorous scum" and come back to that same board as a gimmick?   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2013, 08:32:46 AM »
Is this really queerbear........another douchbag lib whining and crying about the failure of "HIM IN THE WHITEHOUSE".....ur guy is an utter asshat and u have no idea what to do now do u.

Yes.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2013, 08:42:04 AM »
Nice way to avoid 240's point. 

Oh...so 240 has a point now?...because its  negative towards the president?

Lol...shut up dumbass

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2013, 08:43:00 AM »
Yeah...last thing we need is...'you just don't like black people' as they cart this asshat away. First off..he's half white folks....half white. Clinton was blacker then this guy and way cooler. Barry couldn't act black if he had lessons. He can't shoot a basketball..there's video of that, he drinks beer like a fag..which he might be.....and he plays golf...only Tiger plays golf and he's half asian. Yeah I know rascist post...blah blah blah....Christie is a fat whop fuck....feel better.

QFT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2013, 08:46:51 AM »
Oh...so 240 has a point now?...because its  negative towards the president?

Lol...shut up dumbass

No - its because Obama went to bed that night and off to a fundraiser w Jay Z as our people died.  Like a typical Obama cultist you have no problem w that. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »

Yawn yourself.  Canadians are not allowed to comment for some reason (existing in your mind but nowhere else)?

And you are a moderator?

I always find the claim by some here that people in other countries can't comment on anything that happens outside their country to be ridiculous and of course they never seem to apply this restriction to themselves

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2013, 09:14:35 AM »
Comment all you want but we're gonna repeatedly as you why you care. Worry about Canada, great country..taxes are way to high..plenty of natural resources, beautiful scenary...Montreal is awsome...great Hockey....bad gun laws but getting better, maybe.

Wow.  Glad we got your input, Overlord.

I say to our Canadian friends, have at it.  As to why they care: You should be grateful that they do care. I notice you have no problems whatsoever commenting on other countries.

For the record, I am an American, so your "you" is out of place.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2013, 09:35:57 AM »

Yawn yourself.  Canadians are not allowed to comment for some reason (existing in your mind but nowhere else)?

And you are a moderator?

Canadians are allowed to comment, and several of them do.  

Yes.  A well paid moderator I might add.  Although I'm thinking of asking Ron for a raise.  Maybe we should form a union?   

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »
LMFAO 
All I have for you is this:  Quiet down.  Learn something from all this to stop being a trivial partial human being.  Which is what you are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2013, 10:34:57 AM »
All I have for you is this:  Quiet down.  Learn something from all this to stop being a trivial partial human being.  Which is what you are.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2013, 12:42:10 PM »

Dude,

Obama is still playing nice, since he has to help the dems limp thru the 2014 elections.

have you NO IDEA what will happen in 2015?  Dude, he will be a lame duck.  Dems will be distancing themselves.  He will still have all his executive power, which grows by the year.

I predict he will unleash a tirade of liberal policies in the form of executive orders -
- Gun control
- Amnesty
- Climate change
- Obamacare (doing whatever he can to keep it in place)
and who knows what else.  

I believe benghazi was criminal.  And if not, well, here's a big list of impeachable offenses:
http://www.redflagnews.com/opinion/obamas-impeachable-offenses-updated-by-michael-connelly-jd-carrollton-tx#sthash.9nYNltQJ.dpbs

Now, if the repubs dont act, hey, they deserve the onslaught of lib policies.  Every bit of it.  They asked for it.  Either they impeach, or they sit back in 2015 with the Vaseline and enjoy the pounding.  Every month, another executive act... and it'll be all this "how can he do this, we never saw it coming..."

Obama was the most liberal senator going in.  He loves the lib policies - they're AWESOME for keeping the majority of people voting dem out of handout need.  Move another 5% of the population into poverty and dems will never lose the White house again, ya know?  

so anyway, that's my guess... obama will go uber-lib in 2015 and hey, repubs own it too.  Sit back, get some popcorn, and enjoy the lib show! 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
SHIP OBAMA BACK TO AFRICA
HAND HIM AND FAMILY LOINCLOTH AND A SPEAR AND DIRECT THEM TO THE NEAREST BUSH

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2013, 04:36:37 PM »
SHIP OBAMA BACK TO AFRICA
HAND HIM AND FAMILY LOINCLOTH AND A SPEAR AND DIRECT THEM TO THE NEAREST BUSH

Great idea.  Let's do that after we put you in the nut house.  Enjoy the padded cell and call us in the morning.

No worries.  An ipod will be available so that you can still post your rants.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2013, 04:39:48 PM »

and the way it worked before was just the insurance company pointing the gun at you and with bigger bags of money and of course dropping you without cause or not even letting you have insurance if you had a pre-existing condition

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
If Holder was white he would be executed

And if you were ever in the Navy, you'd be shit out of luck.
But you weren't in the Navy.  You lied about it.  And now YOU complain about Obama.

Jump into the toilet where you belong.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2013, 08:00:14 PM »