Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 275536 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27:15 PM »
I laugh all the time.  Just not at pretty much anything you post, because it isn't the least bit funny for the most part. 

Ah ha!! You are making shit up!!!  Oh, wait....Drat, ya weaseled out by saying "for the most part".

Because I'm pretty sure you thought this was funny when I posted it on ganja thread:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2014, 07:34:46 PM »
Ah ha!! You are making shit up!!!  Oh, wait....Drat, ya weaseled out by saying "for the most part".

Because I'm pretty sure you thought this was funny when I posted it on ganja thread:

Yes that was funny.   :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2014, 07:42:25 PM »
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said the spike in illegal border crossings is another reason to impeach President Obama.

Ugh.  She's swinging this way now.  Good to see she's held every possible position on this issue.

“There is no way that in the U.S. we would round up every illegal immigrant — there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants — not only economically is that just an impossibility but that’s not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration,” Palin said.

When asked if she supported “a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants,” Palin responded that she did.
“I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here,” Palin said. “It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.”

And don't forget that as alaska gov, she supported spending state $ on more vocational training for illegals.  Oh and she allowed anchorage to be a 'sanctuary city' where illegals were welcome to stay without fear of legal trouble.  And she refused to use state dollars to enforce ANY federal immigration policy.

So yes, she was very much a lover of illegals back in the day.  Glad to see she's adopted this position now that it's popular with the base.  :(

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2014, 07:04:31 AM »
At this point, Sarah Palin is a professional "demagogue", I think.

A demagogue /ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ or rabble-rouser is a political leader in a democracy who appeals to the emotions, fears, prejudices, and ignorance
of the lower classes in order to gain power and promote political motives.
Demagogues usually oppose deliberation and advocate immediate, violent action to address a national crisis; they accuse moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness.
Demagogues are nothing new; They have appeared in democracies since ancient Athens.
They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, nothing stops the people from giving that
power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2014, 07:28:08 AM »
I'm okay if Palin's role is simply to agitate the base and stir shit.  I love that.  Totally cool.

I dislike that she keeps CHANGING POSITIONS.  As governor, she was about as pro-illegal-alien as one can get.  She wouldn't let her state enforce immigration laws.  She allowed an entire huge sanctuary city where illegals could flaunt it, and cops were powerless to boot em.  She said all 12 mil illegals will never be pushed out. 

NOW NOW NOW, she's yelling about 30 pieces of silver to Rubio, for saying the same shit she was saying 5 years ago!  LOLZERS!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2014, 07:35:22 AM »
I sure PJB's piece on not to impeach is here somewhere. I agree with him....his point being that even if we hold congress, we won't have the media and an outraged public so it won't work as far as building a base for 2016.  The case would need to be clear cut enough to make to the retards that voted for Obama twice in order for it to work.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2014, 07:35:49 AM »
Forget impeachment - Obama needs to be sent to prison 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2014, 09:24:25 AM »
Forget impeachment - Obama needs to be sent to prison 

When asked if he wanted to hit a joint, our Choomer-In-Chief here responds with a guilty laugh:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2014, 09:27:10 AM »
When asked if he wanted to hit a joint, our Choomer-In-Chief here responds with a guilty laugh:

Obama was like - "guy - I just did 5 lines" 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2014, 09:34:59 AM »
Obama was like - "guy - I just did 5 lines" 

LOL.

I bet you could come up with at least 5 quips that are at least that funny with no problem. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
LOL.

I bet you could come up with at least 5 quips that are at least that funny with no problem. 

I used another word that started w an n - but "guy" will do

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2014, 09:48:21 AM »
I used another word that started w an n - but "guy" will do

I was actually being serious -- I thought your line was funny.

About the "guy" substitution thing, you can avoid that by just using the word "ninja". 

(A couple of years ago over on mma.tv saying "Ninja, please!" was all the rage.)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
Ugh.  She's swinging this way now.  Good to see she's held every possible position on this issue.

“There is no way that in the U.S. we would round up every illegal immigrant — there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants — not only economically is that just an impossibility but that’s not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration,” Palin said.

When asked if she supported “a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants,” Palin responded that she did.
“I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here,” Palin said. “It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.”

And don't forget that as alaska gov, she supported spending state $ on more vocational training for illegals.  Oh and she allowed anchorage to be a 'sanctuary city' where illegals were welcome to stay without fear of legal trouble.  And she refused to use state dollars to enforce ANY federal immigration policy.

So yes, she was very much a lover of illegals back in the day.  Glad to see she's adopted this position now that it's popular with the base.  :(

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2014, 12:58:18 PM »
::)

it's true though - Palin changes positions on amnesty, to the extreme.  She let them be left alone when she had the power to stop them.  Now that she's nothing but a part-time tv chat voice, she can't stop shouting the opposition position.

roll eyes all ya want.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2014, 01:01:05 PM »
it's true though - Palin changes positions on amnesty, to the extreme.  She let them be left alone when she had the power to stop them.  Now that she's nothing but a part-time tv chat voice, she can't stop shouting the opposition position.

roll eyes all ya want.

Yawn.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2014, 01:16:22 PM »
Yawn.

i dont get it.   defend her and show me why these completely contradictory statements/positions are totally cool.

Or, call her out for the hypocrisy of her "calling out" rubio and other repubs for holding positions that are actually tame compared to the illegal insanity she let go on as governor.

I see why the "right" keep losing elections.  those who scream loudest about being conservative refuse to admit when their conservative leaders aren't acting very conservative.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2014, 01:24:50 PM »
fagbama is a communist terrorist and worst pos ever to hold office.  Hope nothing but awful shit for him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2014, 01:33:21 PM »
fagbama is a communist terrorist and worst pos ever to hold office.

I was discussing this with my grandmother.  She said Ford was a bigger punk shroomhead illegal alien america destroyer.  I told her nana, we're going to have to agree to disagree here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2014, 01:43:56 PM »
i dont get it.   defend her and show me why these completely contradictory statements/positions are totally cool.

Or, call her out for the hypocrisy of her "calling out" rubio and other repubs for holding positions that are actually tame compared to the illegal insanity she let go on as governor.

I see why the "right" keep losing elections.  those who scream loudest about being conservative refuse to admit when their conservative leaders aren't acting very conservative.

First of all, I didn't even read the quotes.  I've clicked on links you have posted enough to know that whatever you post needs to be taken with a grain of salt. 

Second, you can keep trying to pretend like you're a Republican and/or a conservative, but your voting record and most of what you say on the board show you are a liberal.  Just own it already.  Nothing to be ashamed of. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
First of all, I didn't even read the quotes.  I've clicked on links you have posted enough to know that whatever you post needs to be taken with a grain of salt. 

Second, you can keep trying to pretend like you're a Republican and/or a conservative, but your voting record and most of what you say on the board show you are a liberal.  Just own it already.  Nothing to be ashamed of. 

BB, this seems to conflict some with what you said earlier, "...maybe you should try taking words at face value, rather than implying, twisting, and contorting."

Seems to me that you're not doing this with what 240 says (writes). 

Unless he kicked your puppy or something, I really don't get it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »

Palin DID support the illegals shitting all over the law.  This isn't debateable.  She DID let them live in sanctuary city in her state.  She DID refuse to use ANY state resources to enforce federal immigration law.  She DID say we cannot deport 12 million of them.  She did say she supports a path to citizenship for those her illegally.  standard dipshit lib/rino position.

NOW she's shitting all over rubio and others for having the same positions she did.   Since SHE is wiser now, it's okay to disregard her entire gov record, and go with what she says TODAY when base polling tells her it is time to hop to this side of the fence.

Look obama is a bag of shit on immigration.   Jeb and most repubs are bags of shit on it too.  We NEED repubs to stand out as being AGAINST amnesty.  We do NOT need palin muddying the waters, pretending to be against it when until very very recently, they spent 46 years being FOR it.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 05:47:58 PM »
BB, this seems to conflict some with what you said earlier, "...maybe you should try taking words at face value, rather than implying, twisting, and contorting."

Seems to me that you're not doing this with what 240 says (writes). 

I completely understand why you don't get it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »
7 pages on Obama getting impeached. A ridiculous notion. The retard is strong here.

Not true.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2014, 07:41:17 PM »
Palin was pro immigration?  When?   

I don't much care for her...but I don't recall her being anything other than an immigration "hawk"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2014, 09:34:29 PM »
Palin was pro immigration?  When?   

I don't much care for her...but I don't recall her being anything other than an immigration "hawk"

Yes, she's been very vocal about it LATELY since the repub base is against it.   
In the 2008 election, she surprised a lot of repubs during the Couric week by saying this- her actual original position, spoken from the heart before she was trained on what to say:

Then, the positions of the virtually unknown governor were noticed -
As alaska gov, she supported spending state $ on more vocational training for illegals.  I think she said Rubio deserves 30 pieces of silver for about the same thing with DREAM.  ???  Oh and she allowed anchorage to be a 'sanctuary city' where illegals were welcome to stay without fear of legal trouble. Anchorage loves them.  And she refused to use state dollars to enforce ANY federal immigration policy.   

So yes, she was very much a lover of illegals back in the day.  Glad to see she's adopted this position now that it's popular
Above all.... in her own words... knowing an "undocumented immigrant" = illegal alien... she said:

RAMOS: To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

PALIN: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.

She is welcome to her opinion... but for her to shit all over republicans/obama/whoever for holding a position she actually applied as governor?   Ugh.