Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 275449 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #850 on: December 03, 2019, 05:23:01 PM »
"An impeachment of a President is an undoing of national election"...

What's more terrible than the expected hypocrisy is the fact that the same people from over 20 years ago are still there... Just look at those faces... Term limits for everyone.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: December 03, 2019, 05:31:58 PM »

What's more terrible than the expected hypocrisy is the fact that the same people from over 20 years ago are still there... Just look at those faces... Term limits for everyone.

Jerrold Nadler.....clearly off season.

I saw on TV the other day that he is under 5’-3” tall.

Fat penguin asshole.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: December 03, 2019, 08:01:11 PM »
1,798 GLORIOUS DAYS LEFT IN THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY!   

That’s a lot of hours of crying in mommy’s basement, libidiots !

In 1798 days  PrimeNancy will celebrate his 81st birthday under Mr.Trump presidency  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #853 on: December 04, 2019, 01:28:20 AM »

. Jabba The Hut has spoken.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #854 on: December 04, 2019, 04:35:18 AM »

term limits x1000.... except for Trump!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #855 on: December 04, 2019, 04:05:57 PM »

Name a few things democrats have won as a result of Trump somehow damaging himself. This will be good.

Let's simplify it more for the simpletons...

Name a few things ONE THING democrats have won as a result of Trump somehow damaging himself. This will be good.

Wonder-Twin powers, ACTIVATE!!!

form of...

DEFLECTION SHIELD!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #856 on: December 04, 2019, 04:24:37 PM »
Jerrold Nadler.....clearly off season.

I saw on TV the other day that he is under 5’-3” tall.

Fat penguin asshole.

He's a Blobfish that sprouted a fat body and wears glasses and a wig.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2019, 06:37:09 PM »
So . . . how did it go today?  Other than one of the "constitutional scholars" attacking President Trump's 13 year old son? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: December 04, 2019, 07:43:48 PM »
The 'attack' was this, "The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron," said Karlan...
Her comment may not the best analogy and is in poor taste, but it is not earth shattering either. Funny how some folks put up with Trump, who most rudely and crudely attacks vulnerable people on an almost daily basis, but a simple comment like Karlan made about this boy's name goes ballistic.

Moral equivalency fail.  It was totally inappropriate.  She should have apologized without mentioning Trump's conduct.  Just like you could have easily talked about how wrong it was without trying to compare it some other alleged wrongdoing.  But moral equivalency is what liberals do when faced with their own misconduct. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: December 04, 2019, 08:43:29 PM »
Pamela Karlan: "I want to apologize for what I said earlier about the president's son. It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize, obviously, for the things that he's done that's wrong, but I do regret having said that."
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/04/pamela-karlan-apologizes-for-invoking-barron-trump-but-urges-president-to-say-sorry-too/

The moral equivalency non-apology apology. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: December 04, 2019, 08:50:06 PM »
So . . . how did it go today?  Other than one of the "constitutional scholars" attacking President Trump's 13 year old son? 

It would not bother me one bit to watch that bitch burn alive on national television.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: December 04, 2019, 08:53:55 PM »
It would not bother me one bit to watch that bitch burn alive on national television.

Gaetz exposed her as a liberal hack. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2019, 08:53:55 AM »
Love how this "impeachment" sham show started EXACTLY when the Epstein "suicide" happened to deflect attention.

AND

even on getbig everyone forgot about the REAL story..

TPTB truly know how to play you people...

take your mind off the real issues by some shit show everyone knows is just a complete waste of time.

Even Pelosi said a long time ago she didn't think impeachment proceedings was a good idea..... that was until Epstein offed himself and the owners of the country told her to get in line

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: December 05, 2019, 10:13:53 AM »
Watch it drop right when the IG report is released.  [/b]

Trump impeachment report could drop next week: Democrat
AFP•November 25, 2019

Washington (AFP) - US impeachment investigators said Monday they could present their report of presidential wrongdoing as early as next week but do not rule out calling new witnesses in the case against Donald Trump.

The three panels heading the probe have been preparing a file to deliver to the committee that will consider whether to draft articles of impeachment against the president.

It will be sent to the Judiciary Committee soon after Congress returns from the Thanksgiving recess, beginning next Tuesday, House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff told colleagues in a letter.

"The evidence of wrongdoing and misconduct by the president that we have gathered to date is clear and hardly in dispute," said Schiff, who has delivered searing condemnations of Trump's behavior and the Republicans' defenses of the president.

"What is left to us now is to decide whether this behavior is compatible with the office of the presidency, and whether the constitutional process of impeachment is warranted."

Schiff presided over two weeks of dramatic public hearings that he said uncovered a "massive amount of evidence in short order," despite efforts to obstruct the investigation by Trump and his administration.

It "conclusively shows" that Trump conditioned a White House meeting with Ukraine's new president and critical US military assistance on Ukraine announcing "sham, politically-motivated investigations that would help President Trump's 2020 reelection campaign," he said.

The committees "do not foreclose the possibility of further depositions or hearings," signaling they could seek to have more witnesses testify, Schiff added.

The White House and State Department have refused to turn over documents seen as crucial to the inquiry, or allow potential witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the Ukraine pressure campaign to testify.

They include White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Schiff said such refusal to comply with subpoenas or testimony requests could lead the Judiciary Committee to consider an article of impeachment based on obstruction of Congress, in addition to the charges referring to Trump's underlying misconduct.

Trump has repeatedly denounced the process in the Democratic-led House of Representatives as a "witch hunt."

If Trump is impeached in the House, the process shifts to a trial in the Senate, where a Republican majority appears unlikely to oust him from office.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-impeachment-report-could-drop-next-week-democrat-221631499.html

"The committee will hold its next hearing on Monday, December 9, at 9 a.m."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-impeachment-updates-house-judiciary-committee-today-2019-12-05/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: December 05, 2019, 10:18:26 AM »
Oh, and of course the right never does this. ::)  Besides, I was comparing how the right accepts whatever vulgar shit Trump conjures up like it's normal and okay...(just Trump being Trump). Trump wasn't the target; you sheep on the right were. When you call out Trump for making inappropriate statements, we'll have something worth discussing.

Focus.  The issue is the totally inappropriate comment this hack "constitutional scholar" made about the president's 13 year old son. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: December 05, 2019, 10:19:41 AM »
Watch: Professor Pamela Karlan Rants About Trump, Admits Crossing Street to Avoid His Hotel
KYLE MORRIS and EZRA DULIS4 Dec 2019

Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan, one of three witnesses called by Democrats to testify on the first day of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry, once admitted to despising President Donald Trump so much that she crossed the street rather than walk by one of his hotels.

In a 2017 American Constitution Society panel discussion — which also included former Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol  and was moderated by the Washington Post‘s Ruth Marcus — Karlan repeatedly launched into rants about Trump’s “outrageous” behavior both before and after he was elected, repeatedly saying that he “worries” her and questioning whether he is able to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.

She shared the anecdote about avoiding the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, in her very first statement for the panel. “I came in from the airport yesterday and I got off the bus from Dulles down at L’Enfant Plaza and I walked up to the hotel and as I was walking past what used to be the old post office building and is now Trump hotel… I had to cross the street, of course,” she said.

“Are you staying there?” Neil Siegel, a fellow panelist, asked.

Karlan responded, “God, no! Never!”

Karlan went on to characterize Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump as “inexperienced and loopy” and criticized Trump for his lack of public service experience prior to becoming president.

“This is the first time in our country’s history that we have elected a president who, before he became president, had never served in public service for a minute, a second, a nanosecond of his entire life, and we are reaping the whirlwind of that,” she said.

At one point, Karlan claimed President Trump does not believe in democracy, citing his opposition to Hillary Clinton.

My candidate for norm that has been violated that is the most critical is the norm of a belief in democracy. We have a president who fundamentally doesn’t believe in it. How do we know this? I’m going to look back to the campaign… threatening to put your opponent in jail when you’re running. Saying that you will only accept the result of the election if you win. Believing that, despite all of the evidence, you won the popular vote because there’s massive vote fraud. Creating a commission to look into voting in the United States that is so stacked with people who have already announced that they think that there are huge numbers of unqualified people voting, as opposed to being worried about the number of qualified people who can’t vote. Not believing in the rule of law– [MODERATOR: “So-called judges…”] “So-called judges.” I mean, we have a president who, for the first time, at least in my lifetime, does not even give lip service to the idea that this country is a democracy and that people should participate in the government. And that you need a free press. So instead of the Declaration of Independence, we now have “We hold this alternative reality to be self-evident.” And that really worries me. Because I think when the elite tells the people, ‘Don’t believe in democracy,’ it’s very hard to pull that back. And that’s the norm, just the belief that this country is a country of self-government, that has been blown through by this president and that, I think, has to be reclaimed. [emphasis added]

Karlan also questioned whether President Trump can clearly distinguish between “truth” and “falsity.”

“Do you think the president even knows that there is such a thing as the truth? What worries me here is, you talk about, ‘Well, people say things they know to be false,'” she stated. “What worries me with him is I don’t think the category of truth vs. falsity necessarily is something baked into him.”

At one point, began singing lyrics from the Broadway musical Candide and explained, “I burst into song all the time, and the thing that worries me is we’ve got a president who wants to sing ‘Tomorrow Belongs to Me’ [from Cabaret].”

Karlan also claimed President Trump has “sexually assaulted more women than 99.99% of all of the people who have entered this country illegally.” The aside came in the middle of a monologue where she expressed fear that Trump’s opponents may never reach a “red-light moment” to end his term in office.

“Every day Trump says something outrageous and people go, ‘ah, at least it’s not as outrageous as the day-before thing.’ I remember this during the campaign, where he would say things, and you would think, ‘okay, that’s the end.’ When he mocked John McCain for having been shot down. When he made fun of the reporter with the disability. When the infamous tapes about grabbing women came out, and you kept thinking– [KRISTOL: “The Mexican judge”] The Mexican judge, the rapists — Donald Trump has sexually assaulted more women than 99.99% of all of the people who have entered this country illegally. By himself, he’s done more. And people have stopped — think about it, because it’s just like every day it’s a new one. And I worry about that, because I think that may stop us from ever getting to the red-light moment.” [emphasis added]

The Stanford Law School professor also insinuated that President Trump is trying to “destabilize the courts” to shift blame if a major terrorist attack happens on his watch.

“What worries me is, imagine that the next disaster is something like the [Oklahoma City] bombing. He’s gonna claim it was Muslims. And there’s gonna be backlash and there’s gonna be all kinds of problems there. Look at the fact that we haven’t had a mass terrorist attack in the United States, but we’ve had some pretty serious crimes since he’s become president, and look at how long it took him to say anything about the stabbing of those two men on the metro train in Portland… Part of why he’s trying to destabilize the courts is so there will be somebody else to blame rather than him if something goes wrong.”

Karlan made headlines for her heated testimony Wednesday, castigating House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Doug Collins (R-GA) in her opening statement and invoking the name of Trump’s teenage son Barron for a dig against the president. Among her reasons for proceeding with impeachment, Karlan cited Trump’s campaign-trail joke that “Russia, if you’re listening,” should find and publish the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton from the unsecured homebrew server which handled her communications while Secretary of State.

According to FEC records, Karlan donated $1,000 to the presidential campaign of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in July. When pressed on that fact by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Karlan vented during another lawmaker’s time: “I have a constitutional right under the First Amendment to give money to candidates. At the same time, we have a constitutional duty to keep foreigner from spending money in our elections.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/04/pamela-karlan-rants-about-trump-admits-crossing-street-to-avoid-his-hotel/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #866 on: December 05, 2019, 10:26:04 AM »
Watch: Professor Pamela Karlan Rants About Trump, Admits Crossing Street to Avoid His Hotel

Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan, one of three witnesses called by Democrats to testify on the first day of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry, once admitted to despising President Donald Trump so much that she crossed the street rather than walk by one of his hotels.

In a 2017 American Constitution Society panel discussion — which also included former Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol  and was moderated by the Washington Post‘s Ruth Marcus — Karlan repeatedly launched into rants about Trump’s “outrageous” behavior both before and after he was elected, repeatedly saying that he “worries” her and questioning whether he is able to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.

She shared the anecdote about avoiding the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, in her very first statement for the panel. “I came in from the airport yesterday and I got off the bus from Dulles down at L’Enfant Plaza and I walked up to the hotel and as I was walking past what used to be the old post office building and is now Trump hotel… I had to cross the street, of course,” she said.

Karlan went on to characterize Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump as “inexperienced and loopy” and criticized Trump for his lack of public service experience prior to becoming president.

“This is the first time in our country’s history that we have elected a president who, before he became president, had never served in public service for a minute, a second, a nanosecond of his entire life, and we are reaping the whirlwind of that,” she said.

At one point, Karlan claimed President Trump does not believe in democracy, citing his opposition to Hillary Clinton.

My candidate for norm that has been violated that is the most critical is the norm of a belief in democracy. We have a president who fundamentally doesn’t believe in it. How do we know this? I’m going to look back to the campaign… threatening to put your opponent in jail when you’re running. Saying that you will only accept the result of the election if you win. Believing that, despite all of the evidence, you won the popular vote because there’s massive vote fraud. Creating a commission to look into voting in the United States that is so stacked with people who have already announced that they think that there are huge numbers of unqualified people voting, as opposed to being worried about the number of qualified people who can’t vote. Not believing in the rule of law– [MODERATOR: “So-called judges…”] “So-called judges.” I mean, we have a president who, for the first time, at least in my lifetime, does not even give lip service to the idea that this country is a democracy and that people should participate in the government. And that you need a free press. So instead of the Declaration of Independence, we now have “We hold this alternative reality to be self-evident.” And that really worries me. Because I think when the elite tells the people, ‘Don’t believe in democracy,’ it’s very hard to pull that back. And that’s the norm, just the belief that this country is a country of self-government, that has been blown through by this president and that, I think, has to be reclaimed. [emphasis added]

Karlan also questioned whether President Trump can clearly distinguish between “truth” and “falsity.”

“Do you think the president even knows that there is such a thing as the truth? What worries me here is, you talk about, ‘Well, people say things they know to be false,'” she stated. “What worries me with him is I don’t think the category of truth vs. falsity necessarily is something baked into him.”

At one point, began singing lyrics from the Broadway musical Candide and explained, “I burst into song all the time, and the thing that worries me is we’ve got a president who wants to sing ‘Tomorrow Belongs to Me’ [from Cabaret].”

Karlan also claimed President Trump has “sexually assaulted more women than 99.99% of all of the people who have entered this country illegally.” The aside came in the middle of a monologue where she expressed fear that Trump’s opponents may never reach a “red-light moment” to end his term in office.

“Every day Trump says something outrageous and people go, ‘ah, at least it’s not as outrageous as the day-before thing.’ I remember this during the campaign, where he would say things, and you would think, ‘okay, that’s the end.’ When he mocked John McCain for having been shot down. When he made fun of the reporter with the disability. When the infamous tapes about grabbing women came out, and you kept thinking– [KRISTOL: “The Mexican judge”] The Mexican judge, the rapists — Donald Trump has sexually assaulted more women than 99.99% of all of the people who have entered this country illegally. By himself, he’s done more. And people have stopped — think about it, because it’s just like every day it’s a new one. And I worry about that, because I think that may stop us from ever getting to the red-light moment.” [emphasis added]

The Stanford Law School professor also insinuated that President Trump is trying to “destabilize the courts” to shift blame if a major terrorist attack happens on his watch.

“What worries me is, imagine that the next disaster is something like the [Oklahoma City] bombing. He’s gonna claim it was Muslims. And there’s gonna be backlash and there’s gonna be all kinds of problems there. Look at the fact that we haven’t had a mass terrorist attack in the United States, but we’ve had some pretty serious crimes since he’s become president, and look at how long it took him to say anything about the stabbing of those two men on the metro train in Portland… Part of why he’s trying to destabilize the courts is so there will be somebody else to blame rather than him if something goes wrong.”

Karlan made headlines for her heated testimony Wednesday, castigating House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Doug Collins (R-GA) in her opening statement and invoking the name of Trump’s teenage son Barron for a dig against the president. Among her reasons for proceeding with impeachment, Karlan cited Trump’s campaign-trail joke that “Russia, if you’re listening,” should find and publish the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton from the unsecured homebrew server which handled her communications while Secretary of State.

According to FEC records, Karlan donated $1,000 to the presidential campaign of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in July. When pressed on that fact by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Karlan vented during another lawmaker’s time: “I have a constitutional right under the First Amendment to give money to candidates. At the same time, we have a constitutional duty to keep foreigner from spending money in our elections.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/04/pamela-karlan-rants-about-trump-admits-crossing-street-to-avoid-his-hotel/

TDS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #867 on: December 05, 2019, 10:27:32 AM »
Severe mental illness

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: December 05, 2019, 10:30:41 AM »
This woman was apparently on the Supreme Court short list.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: December 05, 2019, 10:33:28 AM »
This dude never gets tired of being wrong.

FNC’s Napolitano Predicts Trump Will Testify Under Oath in Impeachment Trial — With ‘200 Million People Watching’
PAM KEY5 Dec 2019

On Thursday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom,” senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said he believes President Donald Trump will testify in his impeachment trial in the Senate.

Anchor Bill Hemmer asked, “If you go to a Senate trial, who testifies on behalf of the president?”

Napolitano said, “Himself.”

Hemmer asked, “You believe that could happen?”

Napolitano said, “I do. I think it will be the most dramatic, legal, political event in the history of our era. With the president of the United States testifying under oath in front of the chief justice and the full Senate and 200 million people watching on television.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/05/fncs-napolitano-predicts-trump-will-testify-under-oath-in-impeachment-trial-with-200-million-people-watching/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #870 on: December 05, 2019, 11:39:28 AM »
What now?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: December 05, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »
The next session is next Monday. That's what.

Sex sessions  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #872 on: December 05, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »
The next session is next Monday. That's what.

Did they announce when the vote will be?🤔

What we have going on right now is a game of chicken. Let’s see if the Democrats have the balls to send it to the Senate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: December 05, 2019, 12:53:03 PM »
What now?

They have a hearing on Monday, the same day the IG report drops.  Didn't see that one coming . . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: December 05, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »
 :-\

WATCH: Democrat ‘Constitutional Expert’ Pamela Karlan’s 2006 Anti-White, Racist Tirade
December 4, 2019 by Raheem Kassam

Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan – the Democrats’ “constitutional expert” in the Judiciary Committee hearings – launched into a scathing tirade against white people in a 2006 speech to the American Constitution Society.
WATCH:

“We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country, because we have more reason than they do to love America,” she told a fawning, liberal audience.

“The rich, pampered, prodigal, sanctimonious, incurious, white, straight sons of the powerful do pretty well everywhere in the world, and they always have.

“But what about us? Snarky, bisexual, Jewish women who want the freedom to say what we think, read what we want, and love who we do.”

Karlan used her prominent position at the Judiciary Committee to mock President Trump’s 13-year-old son, Barron:

https://warroom.org/2019/12/04/pamela-karlan-raged-against-white-people/