Author Topic: ASSAULT ON WALL STREET  (Read 1410 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
ASSAULT ON WALL STREET
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:08:10 PM »
Just finished watching this film.

I must say, America is full of war veterans, who are experienced elite fighters, war tacticians, and efficient lethal killing machines.

An organized group, or even several lone wolfs can cause much damage if they choose to do so.

The ease of weapons acquisition in America makes this possibility that much more vivid, and i foresee this type of behaviour in the near future coming to fruition if things start going down the shitter.

Good ol boys, and country men are full of pride, and still hold their country near and dear to their hearts.

Not everyone is a domesticated metroexual cosmopolitan pencil neck that is scared of their own shadow.

I personally think globalization, and modern capitalism is nothing to be proud about or passively tolerate as a concrete given reality. This adopted global system is no longer driving innovation and meaningful production, but rather it's directly causing global chaos and financial instability. It is now a hostile system run by twink bankers who are demonic by all standards.  

With that being said, occupy wall street participants are not exactly the type that would be able to carry out precision strikes such as this. They are petty thief's, and back stabbing domesticated pencil necks who engage in self-loathing with a rather hefty false sense of entitlement.

Then you already have the criminals and degenerates, populating ghetto's and low income sectors contributing to the overall dismay. They will be the first to gun you down and rape your wife if things go wild west.

I'm going to stop this rant, as going further would place me in a compromised position, and i assume many on this site hold similar conviction.

But word to the wise, old school is the way to go. Like your great grandfathers, and the honourable men before them.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: ASSAULT ON WALL STREET
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:23:45 PM »
Just finished watching this film.

I must say, America is full of war veterans, who are experienced elite fighters, war tacticians, and efficient lethal killing machines.

An organized group, or even several lone wolfs can cause much damage if they choose to do so.

The ease of weapons acquisition in America makes this possibility that much more vivid, and i foresee this type of behaviour in the near future coming to fruition if things start going down the shitter.

Good ol boys, and country men are full of pride, and still hold their country near and dear to their hearts.

Not everyone is a domesticated metroexual cosmopolitan pencil neck that is scared of their own shadow.

I personally think globalization, and modern capitalism is nothing to be proud about or passively tolerate as a concrete given reality. This adopted global system is no longer driving innovation and meaningful production, but rather it's directly causing global chaos and financial instability. It is now a hostile system run by twink bankers who are demonic by all standards.  

With that being said, occupy wall street participants are not exactly the type that would be able to carry out precision strikes such as this. They are petty thief's, and back stabbing domesticated pencil necks who engage in self-loathing with a rather hefty false sense of entitlement.

Then you already have the criminals and degenerates, populating ghetto's and low income sectors contributing to the overall dismay. They will be the first to gun you down and rape your wife if things go wild west.

I'm going to stop this rant, as going further would place me in a compromised position, and i assume many on this site hold similar conviction.

But word to the wise, old school is the way to go. Like your great grandfathers, and the honourable men before them.

That's awesome. Aren't you from France? Good view of murica

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
This one was pretty fucked up and surprisingly good for a Uwe Boll film

The main character lifts weights in his room and is most likely based on some GetBigger(BB Related)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/
"

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 04:33:45 PM »
That's awesome. Aren't you from France? Good view of murica

No, I'm from Canada.

But i lived in several places around the world growing up. I got to know different cultures and races pretty well.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 04:34:47 PM »
This one was pretty fucked up and surprisingly good for a Uwe Boll film

The main character lifts weights in his room and is most likely based on some GetBigger(BB Related)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/

I'll put this film on my to do list.

Cheers.  ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »

No, I'm from Canada.

But i lived in several places around the world growing up. I got to know different cultures and races pretty well.

That hot Erin chick from that Being Erica show is in the movie, very bangable
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »
Haha did not realize this was also a Uwe Boll flick.
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 06:44:35 PM »
Looks like the dude from Prison Break.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC