Author Topic: professional dancer on roids, nope nfl player yes, jacobe jones  (Read 3245 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
saw this cat on dancing with the stars with some semi-white lookin fine ass hoe, well this fucker is lean and tall and has springs in his ankle and is quick and can dance

if the dude like to fight or practiced fighting he could take on the Silver guy in mma no doubt, nearly the same build, no fat just lean muscle . seems to have a good amount of bone density because of facial structure

seriously if you didnt see tonite u should i sometimes flip through the channels and watch but these fuckers move well great athleticsm, this is the physique that gets the hoes, gets the super bowl rings , gets the dance trophies, and is able to to acrobatic moves, could probably be a good fighter in his weight class

is it just superior afro -american genetics or does he do weird stuff like eat 10 oranges before bed to speed up his metabolism who knows? dude is over 6 foot but moves as fast as lightenin

lean facial features strong bone density in cheeks may not on heme iron so much ?  

A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: professional dancer on roids, nope nfl player yes, jacobe williams
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 06:58:36 PM »
  DNA PLUS PED

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 07:02:02 PM »
  DNA PLUS PED
really? or no?

this is what a natural SHOULD look like WHEN NOT PUMPED UP in the gym

i always looked like SHIT PURE FUCKING SHIT when i wasnt pumped up from the gym

i always took pics in my PRIME ONLY when PUMPED because i felt like i was move up fast through the ranks of get big by 2004 i was already a LEGEND
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 07:07:42 PM »
really? or no?

this is what a natural SHOULD look like WHEN NOT PUMPED UP in the gym

i always looked like SHIT PURE FUCKING SHIT when i wasnt pumped up from the gym

i always took pics in my PRIME ONLY when PUMPED because i felt like i was move up fast through the ranks of get big by 2004 i was already a LEGEND
Wonder if he has ever stolen copper at around 15 or so?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: professional dancer on roids, nope nfl player yes, jacobe jones
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 07:08:05 PM »
 So much of the NFL uses PED.    

Falcon, you were a legend the second you were born.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »
Wonder if he has ever stold copper at around 15 or so?

probably did

then got money for it

called drug dealer but dealer was out of weed AND coke

so in a fit of yung SUPERIOR afro american rage yung Jacobey bought 10 NAVY ORANGES THAT DAY INSTEAD

and the rest is history

he realised that night he could be in the nfl if he stayed on that track and spending his money wisely
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:19:48 PM »
Why in the world would you not be wearing a shirt on that show? Dude looks decent, but that is straight stupid. Maybe I am messing the grand excuse.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 09:03:46 PM »
this guy isn't muscular even by natural standards wtf

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
this guy isn't muscular even by natural standards wtf

Agree. Prison tats don't help matters.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 11:10:48 PM »
yeah this guy is the steroidas fo sue  ::)
MIRAGETROPIN

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 11:20:43 PM »
yeah this guy is the steroidas fo sue  ::)

I don't think so. Driver was way more ripped and had more muscle density when he was on DWTS. I would say maaaaybe driver but jones looks like he's clean. Went 110 yard in pads in under 10 seconds that's impressive same with strait jumping over his dance partner w/o pushing off her shoulders like they usually do as well. I like him

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 11:26:01 PM »
if the dude like to fight or practiced fighting he could take on the Silver guy in mma no doubt, nearly the same build, no fat just lean muscle . seems to have a good amount of bone density because of facial structure

Takes more than some spring in your step to defeat Wanderson Silver though Johnny!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »
So much of the NFL uses PED.    

Falcon, you were a legend the second you were born.

^tru that

I understand NFL using PED, with contract clauses like weight requirements or vertical jump standards, to performance incentives

NBA players have all the groupies cause thats GAURATEED money, kobe got PAID even when he was tweeting shit from his couch watching them lose.....you dont play in NFL or your too light in weight YOU DONT PLAY, YOU DONT GET PAID THEN

injured reserve and that is diff, but you dont have that jersey on sunday, your not gettting paid

Ive seen those guys wake up and instinctualy go to the gym, bust out reps and power movements, after 4hrs sleep,.......fck it ...take some PED and get your $$, they got there and are succesful at that level for a reason - why not recover a little faster

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
Jacoby Jones of the Baltimore Ravens. Nicknamed the Dragonfly.

A big big reason the Ravens made it to the Superbowl and a big reason the Ravens won the Superbowl. Insanely fast. His 108 yard kickoff return for a score was the longest in Superbowl history.

I'd rather him be practicing OTA's with his teammates instead of being on that show but oh well.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
saw this cat on dancing with the stars with some semi-white lookin fine ass hoe, well this fucker is lean and tall and has springs in his ankle and is quick and can dance

seriously if you didnt see tonite u should i sometimes flip through the channels and watch but these fuckers move well great athleticsm, this is the physique that gets the hoes, gets the super bowl rings , gets the dance trophies, and is able to to acrobatic moves, could probably be a good fighter in his weight class

is it just superior afro -american genetics or does he do weird stuff like eat 10 oranges before bed to speed up his metabolism who knows? dude is over 6 foot but moves as fast as lightenin

lean facial features strong bone density in cheeks may not on heme iron so much ?  

i bet these chaps get as hard as motherfuckers when rubbing up close to these super fine women.. i wager he's fucked her silly during rehearsals

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 11:48:40 AM »
just an average physique on that brother

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 11:59:55 AM »
A soul train dancer.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 12:04:42 PM »
WR is one position where I would say the majority don't juice

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 12:23:32 PM »
^tru that

I understand NFL using PED, with contract clauses like weight requirements or vertical jump standards, to performance incentives

NBA players have all the groupies cause thats GAURATEED money, kobe got PAID even when he was tweeting shit from his couch watching them lose.....you dont play in NFL or your too light in weight YOU DONT PLAY, YOU DONT GET PAID THEN

injured reserve and that is diff, but you dont have that jersey on sunday, your not gettting paid

Ive seen those guys wake up and instinctualy go to the gym, bust out reps and power movements, after 4hrs sleep,.......fck it ...take some PED and get your $$, they got there and are succesful at that level for a reason - why not recover a little faster

once the NFL implements GH testing i think you'll start seeing more human performances on the field, and more human recovery times from career threatening injuries off of it..
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
WR is one position where I would say the majority don't juice

i think there can be an advantage to every position juicing at that level. lets use receivers as an example then- corners are getting bigger and maintaining speed if not becoming quicker every year- i actually think the pure linebacker position might become obsolete due to the speed and increasing size of corners, and the increasing athleticism of DE's. so if your an nfl receiver w 4.3 speed lined up against a corner w 4.4 speed, who is stronger and is as agile if not moreso what advantage have you got in that first 10 yards where contact is permitted? to get off the line and get away from a corner who is at press you need strength and power and will increasingly need it as corners are becoming what i think are the best all round athletes in the NFL (5 years ago and back i would have said the RB, but man, these new corners are scary). that .01 comes in handy once you have reached separation, but you need to get there first. corners are becoming very adept at all facets of the position. used to be you were either good in space, or good at press coverage, or good at play recognition or good at jumping routes or a combination of a few of these traits (revis is prolly the most complete Cb in the league- he does it all). these new breed can do it all or will be able to in time. anabolics can level everyones playing field where god given talent is equal.

b

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 12:40:45 PM »
Agree. Prison tats don't help matters.

thats right mr heisenburg, they only obscure the visual probing from the getbiggers

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 02:15:11 PM »
i think there can be an advantage to every position juicing at that level. lets use receivers as an example then- corners are getting bigger and maintaining speed if not becoming quicker every year- i actually think the pure linebacker position might become obsolete due to the speed and increasing size of corners, and the increasing athleticism of DE's. so if your an nfl receiver w 4.3 speed lined up against a corner w 4.4 speed, who is stronger and is as agile if not moreso what advantage have you got in that first 10 yards where contact is permitted? to get off the line and get away from a corner who is at press you need strength and power and will increasingly need it as corners are becoming what i think are the best all round athletes in the NFL (5 years ago and back i would have said the RB, but man, these new corners are scary). that .01 comes in handy once you have reached separation, but you need to get there first. corners are becoming very adept at all facets of the position. used to be you were either good in space, or good at press coverage, or good at play recognition or good at jumping routes or a combination of a few of these traits (revis is prolly the most complete Cb in the league- he does it all). these new breed can do it all or will be able to in time. anabolics can level everyones playing field where god given talent is equal.

I completely agree with l of this. I feel the main reason for guys who don't take anything is because they are paranoid about getting caught, which means a suspension, a monumental fine, and public shame