Author Topic: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.  (Read 12475 times)

ukjeff

Re: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2013, 10:09:59 AM »
6 years you have been here and its the same old story with you, not one step forward with your ability to navigate an argument.

The attention these guys give you, its like care in the community.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2013, 10:11:12 AM »
Bigmc
Popular guy since 2007
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123681.0
hahahah a 50 year roaming around looking for arguments, how is your bike mike, did you fix it

ukjeff

« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »
Bike Mikes fine, hows the weight gain coming, can you still see your feet, lol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »
6 years you have been here and its the same old story with you, not one step forward with your ability to navigate an argument.

The attention these guys give you, its like care in the community.

cry baby
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
Bike Mikes fine, hows the weight gain coming, can you still see your feet, lol.
No cause my chest is too big  ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2013, 10:44:41 AM »
How come they never do any cool martial arts stuff in any of these fights?  ???  Are martial arts more for show hence the term "arts"?   ???  They never do anything that some drunkard at a bar could do, why is this the case?

Bonus. ;D

Gracie Rules

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
Could you define tough guy?  GSP beat Matt Hughes, and I would consider him a tough guy?  GSP has learned to fight without taking too much punishment, like Anderson Silva.  The fellows you mentioned, with the styles in which they fight, take a ton of punishment with their styles?  Randy Coulture is a beast though and arguably one of the best to ever fight!  Do not want to sound like I am taking anything away from any of the fighters you mentioned, they are all Hall of Famers for sure but GSP is one tough SOB as well.  Benson has not proven himself yet, still a ton of time for him to prove his place among the elite.

sure. guys who could probably take care of themselves very well before they ever got into MMA.
b

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »
Could you define tough guy?  GSP beat Matt Hughes, and I would consider him a tough guy?  GSP has learned to fight without taking too much punishment, like Anderson Silva.  The fellows you mentioned, with the styles in which they fight, take a ton of punishment with their styles?  Randy Coulture is a beast though and arguably one of the best to ever fight!  Do not want to sound like I am taking anything away from any of the fighters you mentioned, they are all Hall of Famers for sure but GSP is one tough SOB as well.  Benson has not proven himself yet, still a ton of time for him to prove his place among the elite.

gsp taps to strikes

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2013, 05:06:19 PM »
 when gsp let serra beat him up    that is when he made me worry about his heart

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
when gsp let serra beat him up    that is when he made me worry about his heart

not what i would consider tough as nails.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2013, 06:50:40 PM »
If someone attacked me, I would rip his ears, balls, and bite neck, eyes etc...  Similar to how a chimpanzee fights and they are EXTREMELY deadly. 

That's b/c you're an absolute pussy. You've been in 3 fights and the hardest thing you've ever done is shoveling in the hot sun lol
Get serious  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2013, 10:07:11 PM »
True Adonis sounds like a massive pussy.  Just stand and fight you f@ggot.  people respect a man who loses but fights well rather than some scared little pussy running away and looking for something to throw at their opponent and will eventually get their arse kicked anyway  What an ass clown.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2013, 10:08:37 PM »
True Adonis sounds like a massive pussy.  Just stand and fight you f@ggot.  people respect a man who loses but fights well rather than some scared little pussy running away and looking for something to throw at their opponent and will eventually get their arse kicked anyway  What an ass clown.
You.  I would just shoot you.  Would be the best way to put you out of your misery.  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »
You.  I would just shoot you.  Would be the best way to put you out of your misery.  :D
Your an embarrassment, even with all your dirty tactics you would get your arse kicked.  The very fact you treat a simple fight as some fight to the death shows how pathetically scared you are and aware how little you know about how to defend yourself.  All this hysterical ranting about blinding your opponent or biting them or running around looking for something to throw at them.  Here is a tip, go get some self defence lessons, roll around a bit, learn some JJ, boxing, anything to reduce your obvious effeminate fear of having a fight with another human being. 
V

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2013, 01:15:31 AM »
Your an embarrassment, even with all your dirty tactics you would get your arse kicked.  The very fact you treat a simple fight as some fight to the death shows how pathetically scared you are and aware how little you know about how to defend yourself.  All this hysterical ranting about blinding your opponent or biting them or running around looking for something to throw at them.  Here is a tip, go get some self defence lessons, roll around a bit, learn some JJ, boxing, anything to reduce your obvious effeminate fear of having a fight with another human being. 

TA is a narcissist with no life experience. He's never been into any kind of trouble.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2013, 07:40:47 AM »
::)
A rock to the face is more effective than an "arm bar".

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »
A cock to the face is more effective than an "arm bar".

Spot on.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

A rock that misses the face and leads to a "stand your ground" ending is pretty ineffective though
Y

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »

Depends on the size of the rock.
A