Author Topic: Poll: Americans angry about Benghazi can't find it on a map  (Read 1275 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Poll: Americans angry about Benghazi can't find it on a map
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 09:12:48 PM »
Time for bed boys.....

Sleep tight knowing 39% of your party will believe ANYTHING you tell them

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

It's comical watching you prove to us how stupid you are. Whorewell destroyed you.

Regardless, it doesn't matter where it is if they understand that Americans died while Obama lied.

I like watching these Obama drones meltdown. I guess anything to deflect attention from the THREE scandals dropped on this regime's head in the same week. The Obama drones have been left looking like blithering idiots. Can't pass any of these scandals off onto the GOP and that's killing people like Ozmo. Hahaahahahahahahaha.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 09:20:06 PM »
Four dead Americans that Clinton and Obama were accessories to in their murders that this what you post. No wonder why the left has no credibility.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:26 PM »
It's comical watching you prove to us how stupid you are. Whorewell destroyed you.

Regardless, it doesn't matter where it is if they understand that Americans died while Obama lied.

I like watching these Obama drones meltdown. I guess anything to deflect attention from the THREE scandals dropped on this regime's head in the same week. The Obama drones have been left looking like blithering idiots. Can't pass any of these scandals off onto the GOP and that's killing people like Ozmo. Hahaahahahahahahaha.

He didn't even get the jest of the article and of the post and you think he destroyed me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah

Did you know the Bengazi incident occured in Libya?

Seriously dude, you are making a fool of yourself trying to fight this.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 09:25:16 PM »
Weren't you going to bed? Seems you can't get this thread out of your head.

Spamming "hahahahaha" makes you look like an idiot. Whorewell took your post apart. It's OK. Better luck next time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 09:31:49 PM »
Weren't you going to bed? Seems you can't get this thread out of your head.

Spamming "hahahahaha" makes you look like an idiot. Whorewell took your post apart. It's OK. Better luck next time.

Again GW got the premise wrong.  Just like you did.   I live on the west coast.  It's your bed time. 

Here's someone who got it right.

When I think or thought about Benghazi it was as a WW2 battle...apparently I should have been reading tiger beat in 6th grade instead of books on ww2.  Most of our fellow countrymen are retards....

Maybe you should drop your tool time app, stop your crusade against the libs here, stop being so defense and laugh a little for just a minute.

Your assignment for tomorrow is to READ the article and my posts word for word.  There will be a test.

BTW, beach got it kind of right too.

You and GW?  Ouch.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 09:53:51 AM »
I think is a good example of just how stupid people can be here...

Basic point of the article:

Last week, Sen. James Inhofe said in an interview that, “Of all the great cover-ups in history -- the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate, all the rest of them -- this ... is going to go down as most egregious cover-up in American history." He further suggested President Obama could be impeached over it.

PPP put that question to voters. 41 percent of Republicans say they consider this to be the "biggest political scandal in American history" compared to only 43 percent who disagree. Only 10 percent of Democrats and 20 percent of independents agreed.

in essence, 41% of republicans think this is the BIG DADDY of all scandals superseding Iran conrta, Watergate, WMD's, Monica etc.

Which is fine as this can be argue as such.

Here's the RUB:

Of the 41 percent of Republicans who consider Benghazi to be the worst political scandal in American history...

39 percent are unaware that Benghazi is located in Libya.

10 percent said it's in Egypt,
9 percent in Iran,
6 percent in Cuba,
5 percent in Syria,
4 percent in Iraq, and
1 percent each in North Korea and Liberia, with
4 percent unwilling to venture a guess.

How stupid are these people?

It get's better!

Here are some of the responses from the esteem peanut gallery of vaunted board conservatives and Lib haters:

I couldnt find it on a map to be honest lol

completely misses the point of the post

This.

The article is flotsam.

completely misses the point of the post

Brutally irrelevant and pointless thread. Most people can't locate Benghazi on a map, but trust Hillary Clinton on the issue of Benghazi by a 10 percent margin?  ::)

Also, unless this was meant to be unintentionally ironic, "voters" (without specifying what the criteria is for being a voter) support comprehensive immigration reform--- but there was no follow up question as to the actual substance of the "comprehensive immigration bill"-- some wonderful aspects include facial recognition database technology for tracking Americans, among other things. But don't let those meaningless details get in the way.

Also, what kind of jackass question is-- "Is passing gun background checks more important that Benghazi"? Not only is the premise of the question false in itself ( there are already gun background checks), but the crux of the gun bill which the Senate voted down had almost nothing to do with "gun background checks".

Low information poll for low information morons to be reposted by low information mods.

Give me a fucking break.

Completely misses the point of the post and attempts to only focus on the immigration part of the article which was more of an after thought in the article.

I know where Libya is, but who the fuck would know where the city of Benghazi is? ???

completely misses the point of the post AS ITS NOT ABOUT LOCATING BENGAZI ON A MAP, ITS ABOUT KNOWING IT OCCURRED IN LIBYA!

This still isn't relevant. They know that 4 Americans were killed and that the Obama regime lied about the cause of it.

You look like a partisan dipshit for latching onto some shitty poll like this.

Can YOU point Benghazi out on a map? I seriously doubt it.

GREAT point!

Same thing: completely misses the point of the post AS ITS NOT ABOUT LOCATING BENGAZI ON A MAP, ITS ABOUT KNOWING IT OCCURRED IN LIBYA!

Maybe people would know where Benghazi is and what the details of the scandal are if the press would report the story.  This story has been purposely buried because it's harmful to the President.

So 39% of the 41% of republicans who thought this was the worse scandal in American History never heard of Google as a tool for researching things.  what an silly attempt to let these ignorant retards off the hook

Four dead Americans that Clinton and Obama were accessories to in their murders that this what you post. No wonder why the left has no credibility.

This coming from the guy who warned repeatedly in 2008 that if a Democrat was in office terrorist would nuke an American city.  Last rumor was he stills lives in the LA area.

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

So, I have to just laugh i you people and wonder how many of you are in that 39%!

Because its alarming when those can call this the "worse scandal in American history" (and its arguable that it may be)  but not know what country it even occurred in.

Disclaimers so that you who do respond to this and still cannot read well:

1.  This thread is about ignorant republicans and is no way taking away from the Bengazi Scandal and the merits of the investigation
2.  There are also plenty examples of stupid democrats

If you still using the:  "You can show me where bengazi is on a map counter argument"  Well, there just isn't a whole lot of hope for you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »
Jesus Christ, what a meltdown.

You're too stupid to see that Whorewell and the others picked your stupid article apart. Now you're throwing a temper tantrum because you refuse to admit it.

For what it's worth, I consider guys like Whorewell and Gigantor to be MUCH, MUCH smarter than you.  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 10:00:12 AM »
Jesus Christ, what a meltdown.

You're too stupid to see that Whorewell and the others picked your stupid article apart. Now you're throwing a temper tantrum because you refuse to admit it.

For what it's worth, I consider guys like Whorewell and Gigantor to be MUCH, MUCH smarter than you.  :D

Is that all you got?

"What a meltdown blah blah blah"

LMAO

Just when i think some of the board Libs couldn't be dumber...........

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 10:18:58 AM »
Still haven't seen one person yet who say articulate exactly what the scandal is

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 11:18:35 AM »
Still haven't seen one person yet who say articulate exactly what the scandal is

Not too surprised considering the responses on this thread. 

Basically:  16% of republicans are as dumb as a rock

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 11:21:38 AM »
Not too surprised considering the responses on this thread. 

Basically:  16% of republicans are as dumb as a rock

I'm sure it's a larger figure than that

A poll after the election showed that something like 50% of them thought ACORN stole the 2012 election even though ACORN no longer existed

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »
No, he got the jest of the post wrong and so did you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.

you can't blame them they're part of the stupid party  :D :D :D :D