Author Topic: wyhi brazilian bleached body hair edition  (Read 19957 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: wyhi brazilian bleached body hair edition
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2013, 01:35:31 PM »
These bitches have been cutting hair but not trimming sideburns tips will be going down.

huh?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »
You're entitled to your opinion. That's more of these Queens for me.

Superman is blasphemous
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »
Superman is blasphemous

LOL...That is a true ubermensch!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »
LOL...That is a true ubermensch!

Didn't invent the wheel and you think they could send a child across the galaxy in a spaceship.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
Didn't invent the wheel and you think they could send a child across the galaxy in a spaceship.

You do know we (meaning part of you also) were the first on this planet. and there are many, many great ancient civilizations our people created using advanced mathematics, high sciences and other things we have rediscovered postflood.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »
You do know we (meaning part of you also) were the first on this planet. and there are many, many great ancient civilizations our people created using advanced mathematics, high sciences and other things we have rediscovered postflood.

You can't expect to dish out the white cave bitches without a little bit of shit in return. And I'm not black.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
  You can't expect to dish out the white cave bitches without a little bit of shit in return. And I'm not black.

Are you not the guy that said his his grandfather married a black chick? Was she not your grandmother?

Alright, I'll chill on the cavebitch thing. lol...Unless a cavebitch comes at me the wrong way.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2013, 02:09:51 PM »
 Idol trying to trick every one by using my avatar

Not cool

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »
Are you not the guy that said his his grandfather married a black chick? Was she not your grandmother?

Alright, I'll chill on the cavebitch thing. lol...Unless a cavebitch comes at me the wrong way.

It would be my great grandfather married married a mixed woman.  Ill chill on the negative shit myself. No need for it.  By the way, her maiden name was perry so any of you black folks on here with the surname perry, we might be related.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2013, 02:13:41 PM »
It would be my great grandfather married married a mixed woman.  Ill chill on the negative shit myself. No need for it.  By the way, her maiden name was perry so any of you black folks on here with the surname perry, we might be related.

So you have black blood then?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
So you have black blood then?

I don't know how that works. It would be so little and so far back it would be diluted by the time I came around.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
one-sixteenth makes you negro

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2013, 02:19:24 PM »
one-sixteenth makes you negro

I'm the palest person in the world. 
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »
remember when the pc people suddenly started using the term

BI RACIAL

lol

so wrong

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »
I don't know how that works. It would be so little and so far back it would be diluted by the time I came around.

Don't let people make you feel ashamed of the blood and DNA you have. It's diluted but it's still a dominant gene. There have been stories of two whites having kids, baby comes out with black features. Husband gets pissed, they do a DNA test and find out no one cheated. They do DNA test on both of mama and daddy and it turns out daddy had negro in his family tree he didn't know about. I don't know if he recovered...lol

It obviously won't win you any cool points in the white community but how would your great-great grandfather feel if he knew his great great grandson shunned his great-great grand mother because she's mixed. Not too happy Id imagine...Be happy with who you are...Every part...As I am.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2013, 02:26:28 PM »
Don't let people make you feel ashamed of the blood and DNA you have. It's diluted but it's still a dominant gene. There have been stories of two whites having kids, baby comes out with black features. Husband gets pissed, they do a DNA test and find out no one cheated. They do DNA test on both of mama and daddy and it turns out daddy had negro in his family tree he didn't know about. I don't know if he recovered...lol

It obviously won't win you any cool points in the white community but how would your great-great grandfather feel if he knew his great great grandson shunned his great-great grand mother because she's mixed. Not too happy Id imagine...Be happy with who you are...Every part...As I am.
not necessarily true

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
not necessarily true

Feeling guilty?

You know what I meant. She didn't cheat that resulted in a pregnancy.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2013, 02:34:17 PM »
Feeling guilty?

You know what I meant. She didn't cheat that resulted in a pregnancy.
guilty?

lol

i was just being "clever"  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2013, 02:35:50 PM »

I look at it this way, I don't think blood defines a person and I have no feelings of connection to any aspect of myself other than the Irish American culture I was raised in.  Even then I don't consider myself proud of my Irish lineage because its filled with drunks and even if they did anything of note I can't claim any credit for it.

For me, it's more of a fun bit of trivia that I break out when people ask me about my family history.  
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »
I look at it this way, I don't think blood defines a person and I have no feelings of connection to any aspect of myself other than the Irish American culture I was raised in.  Even then I don't consider myself proud of my Irish lineage because its filled with drunks and even if they did anything of note I can't claim any credit for it.

For me, it's more of a fun bit of trivia that I break out when people ask me about my family history.  

Yes, but inside your body within the depths of your DNA lies the the secrets to the beginning of mankind. It's in all blacks and those that share the DNA...like you. That's kickass in itself. It's not the blood so much as it is the DNA.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2013, 02:39:59 PM »
wiggs racism is getting out of hand

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »
Yes, but inside your body within the depths of your DNA lies the the secrets to the beginning of mankind. It's in all blacks and those that share the DNA...like you. That's kickass in itself. It's not the blood so much as it is the DNA.

You're a trip, man.  Incidentally, my brother married a dark skinned black woman who gave birth to a couple of white colored kids.  It's strange how genes work.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »
wiggs racism is getting out of hand

What did I say racist? what I said is true. When scientist do studies on man and history, they use black men because our DNA goes back the farthest. The secret to mankind is in us. All of you, came from us. This is fact that can't be argued. We are original man.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2013, 02:47:38 PM »
What did I say racist? what I said is true. When scientist do studies on man and history, they use black men because our DNA goes back the farthest. The secret to mankind is in us. All of you, came from us. This is fact that can't be argued. We are original man.

The White Menace must be stopped  >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »