Author Topic: 2nd night in a row - Stewart demolishes Obama never knowing what is going on.  (Read 596 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Jon Stewart Mocks Obama For Always Pleading Ignorance On Scandalous News Events

Brett LoGiurato|10 minutes ago|4|

Jon Stewart spent his second straight night on The Daily Show ripping into President Barack Obama, this time hammering him for always seeming to find out about major news events at the same time as the rest of the public. Or so he says.

Stewart highlighted Obama's press conference on Monday, when he began an answer on the IRS scandal by saying that he had only learned about it on Friday when news reports began trickling out.

Stewart noted how Obama has made similar statements in the past — after the "Fast and Furious" ATF gun-walking scandal, the 2009 Air Force One flyover in New York, and Monday's news that the Justice Department had obtained months of phone records from the Associated Press.

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if President Obama learned Osama bin Laden had been killed when he saw himself announcing it on television," Stewart quipped.

Watch the clip below, courtesy of Comedy Central:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-stewart-obama-irs-ap-scandals-daily-show-2013-5#ixzz2TMoXww7J

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would of expected Option D, blacken and whork to post this highlight from Stewart's show since they consider him so truthful and unbiased.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/jon-stewart-mocks-obama-o_n_3278306.html

libs attacking stewart now.   lol!!!!

so can we assume going forward that now you think Stewart is an acceptable source of information or will you just do an about face when as soon as you don't agree with him anymore?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so can we assume going forward that now you think Stewart is an acceptable source of information or will you just do an about face when as soon as you don't agree with him anymore?

he is not a source of anything but laughs lately since he used to worship o Twink! 

Now its great seeing obama made a mockery of everywhere

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
he is not a source of anything but laughs lately since he used to worship o Twink! 

Now its great seeing obama made a mockery of everywhere

so I assume that means you'll soon be dismissing him again

btw - I don't know where you've been but he's criticized Obama MANY times, even right to his face when he was on the show

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

do you even watch the show?  I dont think you do lol.

if you did, you'd know he roasts obama all the time.  stewart points out funny hypocrisy and lies and BS on both parties, whoever is doing it that day.

he's an anti-gun prick, but he is pretty good at roasting obama regularly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
do you even watch the show?  I dont think you do lol.

if you did, you'd know he roasts obama all the time.  stewart points out funny hypocrisy and lies and BS on both parties, whoever is doing it that day.

he's an anti-gun prick, but he is pretty good at roasting obama regularly.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would of expected Option D, blacken and whork to post this highlight from Stewart's show since they consider him so truthful and unbiased.

33.. beat me to it :)

I told you Stewart was the best and most unbiased source of info. Remember this day ;D

Obama looks very bad here. Bush never did something like this.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
33.. beat me to it :)

He beat you a second time.You seem very slow this week putting up videos of that bozzo Stewart. I have a feeling that if Stewart keeps bashing Obama, we won't see you posting any of his rantings.

You are correct. Bush never did anything to this extent.

Besides, 54% of the idiots that make up this country's population proclaimed that Obama was going to be different than Bush. What was that? hope and CHANGE?  CHANGE? Something about no more business as usual. Yes, sir! No more business as usual in Washington.

HEHEHEHEEHEE!!

Fools.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He beat you a second time.You seem very slow this week putting up videos of that bozzo Stewart. I have a feeling that if Stewart keeps bashing Obama, we won't see you posting any of his rantings.

You are correct. Bush never did anything to this extent.

Besides, 54% of the idiots that make up this country's population proclaimed that Obama was going to be different than Bush. What was that? hope and CHANGE?  CHANGE? Something about no more business as usual. Yes, sir! No more business as usual in Washington.

HEHEHEHEEHEE!!

Fools.

Say what..? ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=466747.0