Author Topic: Maxine Waters: "Obama is building a database with everything on everyone"  (Read 375 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Maxine Waters:

The President has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.

”That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said. “That database will have information about EVERYTHING on EVERY INDIVIDUAL on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that.

They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I am very pleased with this information.

The government has proven itself to be very trustworthy.

I'm sure that nothing will go wrong.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Given the source....I'll estimate .00015% chance that it's truthful.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The guy interviewing her was talking about it being Obama's last term with the assumption a republican would be in office next.  Her comments were about what dems would have at their disposal in the next election.  I think she's talking about Obama's e-mail lists/funding lists and the overall network of sources built up.  My guess is that she's so freaking stupid and such a shitty politician she didn't even know the words she used to explain that sound pretty sinister.  

But government is building up all sorts of total information style databases on everyone, right down to getting a database of everyone's DNA.  We all know that already and that is dangerous.  I just don't think that's what dumbass Waters was talking about even though she did make it sound that bad.