Author Topic: does this guy actually look big? he's on tons of roids and 20yrs old  (Read 30154 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: does this guy actually look big? he's on tons of roids and 20yrs old
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
yes we know that but I don`t understand your position, are you saying his genetic response is good or that it is bad?

Oh..I think it's good. Or he is hitting a one time *pre-palumboism* surge. One that will soon backfire.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2013, 10:38:12 PM »
Oh..I think it's good. Or he is hitting a one time *pre-palumboism* surge. One that will soon backfire.

OK I thought so, yes he response good given what he looked like 2 years ago and what he looks like right now

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2013, 10:49:02 PM »
What's hi last name and is he doing the Cal?  I'll be there to check it out.

Negative. No NPC California.
a

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2013, 11:14:13 PM »
He's seem to be knowing what he's doing, good for him.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2013, 11:31:36 PM »
Winstrol year round?  Does anyone do that?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2013, 11:37:23 PM »
is it the gut that makes his arm look so small

or are they actually small ?

fake roids?

hair looks too full and juicy to be on all kinds of roids

the hair loss only affects people already susceptible to male pattern baldness

on a side note, do you guys know if it's true what he said about humulin-r being purchased at walmart no questions asked?

i'm nowhere near ready to be using insulin but good to know for future reference.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:01 PM »
the hair loss only affects people already susceptible to male pattern baldness

on a side note, do you guys know if it's true what he said about humulin-r being purchased at walmart no questions asked?

i'm nowhere near ready to be using insulin but good to know for future reference.
yes it is pretty easy to get, some do ask questions and some don`t sell it to just anyone but most do, it`s like buying needles.

chess315

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:12 AM »
he does have a great classical type build regardless of his antics

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2013, 12:20:27 AM »
i just think its extremely sad a boy that young is putting all that gear in his body, if his dad knows about it then he is a very poor excuse for a parent, he can't even talk without gasping for breath. very sad to see.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2013, 01:07:41 AM »
I thought he was kind of a jackass when i first saw those videos, but I have gotten to know him recently and my opinion changed.  The kid looked awesome at contra costa and even thought the show was no where near the level it used to be as far as competition, he blew everyone away.  I think those videos he made are a huge mistake on his part, but to each his own.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2013, 01:10:58 AM »
I thought he was kind of a jackass when i first saw those videos, but I have gotten to know him recently and my opinion changed.  The kid looked awesome at contra costa and even thought the show was no where near the level it used to be as far as competition, he blew everyone away.  I think those videos he made are a huge mistake on his part, but to each his own.
He's gonna gain a lot of hardcore fans, he seems very real. No one has taken that approach in bodybuilding and he wants to be the first, change is gonna come!  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2013, 01:57:49 AM »
I know, I'm just being an ass.  More about not liking the idea of a 20 year old already talking about years of experience in their use of "all of the above"  
ya I know what you mean but he is knowledgable

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2013, 02:02:17 AM »
i just think its extremely sad a boy that young is putting all that gear in his body, if his dad knows about it then he is a very poor excuse for a parent, he can't even talk without gasping for breath. very sad to see.
his Dad was a bodybuilder and his mom was too but the truth is if he stays away from partying and the rec drugs he is doing less damage then people his age snorting coke and drinking. Nothing in life is without risk and this is his thing, I actually think he is taking being smart about.

I mean let's face it, they all do this, all the top guys do, let's not be naive here.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2013, 02:10:00 AM »
he wont go far in the industry after this video... but he seems like a real dude who doesnt tell bullshit to people about aminos and creatine

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2013, 02:22:39 AM »
this guy is terrific, i demand more vids!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2013, 03:05:14 AM »

Strong? Weak as fuck.

I've seen bigger, stronger and far better guys at powerlifting competition this weekend...

cswol esque rom

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2013, 03:11:10 AM »
his Dad was a bodybuilder and his mom was too but the truth is if he stays away from partying and the rec drugs he is doing less damage then people his age snorting coke and drinking. Nothing in life is without risk and this is his thing, I actually think he is taking being smart about.

I mean let's face it, they all do this, all the top guys do, let's not be naive here.
i do agree with certain things you say, but he clearly isn't healthy and he is only a boy, i personally think that using peps and insulin at his age is ridiculous. his body hadn't finished growing but he clearly had run many cycles already,.that is not good parenting, his dad should of told him to wait until he was at least 21. i know they all do it but they all look shit now compared to the 70's 80's and 90's.
maybe i have an out dated view of things, my son in law has qualified for the UK power lifting championships as a junior, he's 21, and 19st, was a scrawny kid 4/5 yrs ago is totally clean, never been on gear, he will if he wants to progress but hasnt yet as he feels he is to young and so does his cosh as they want him reach his natural potential first, which is my point really about this kid.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2013, 03:26:51 AM »
i do agree with certain things you say, but he clearly isn't healthy and he is only a boy, i personally think that using peps and insulin at his age is ridiculous. his body hadn't finished growing but he clearly had run many cycles already,.that is not good parenting, his dad should of told him to wait until he was at least 21. i know they all do it but they all look shit now compared to the 70's 80's and 90's.
maybe i have an out dated view of things, my son in law has qualified for the UK power lifting championships as a junior, he's 21, and 19st, was a scrawny kid 4/5 yrs ago is totally clean, never been on gear, he will if he wants to progress but hasnt yet as he feels he is to young and so does his cosh as they want him reach his natural potential first, which is my point really about this kid.
I am with you and I am the same way and recommend what you do but the reality is every individual has something ticking in side them that drives them to do what they love to do.

So blaming their parents is wrong, he will do it with or with out their approval and he loves what he does, it sooth's his soul so who is to say he is wrong.

Remember those Chinese young girls that won Olympic golds in gymnastics? well, I read about what it took to get there and it is extremely disturbing how they broke ankles, ribs, arms, collar bones etc and we are talking all this by age 16, are those bad parents that let them go through living hell for a gold metal? of course not, the reward is in the journey, the challenge and the work.

Now comparing a ghetto cult like bodybuilding to that is ridiculous I understand but my point is that is what he perceives as a goal so I say good on him, at least he has taken his time and learned a great deal. just my 2 cents  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2013, 04:07:07 AM »

He says he works with 3 coaches?? I believe he's worked with Stan mcquay before

Someone needs to post his hot blonde gf on here ;D

He seems like a cool dude!! Would do well here on GB

I applaud his honesty, but will probably hurt him in the industry...

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2013, 04:30:55 AM »

Think this is/was his girl

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2013, 04:35:33 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2013, 05:29:20 AM »
he wont go far in the industry after this video...

Agreed, big sponsors dont mind their athletes doing what they have to do look good for their photo shoots and proms and will turn a blind eye, what they dont like them doing is admitting to drug use when its meant to be the products they are plugging that makes them look the way they do.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2013, 05:44:07 AM »
DA forehead of peace :D

Also good luck finding sponsors for your drug bills in the future.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »
kuclo in the making,,,??

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2013, 07:02:00 AM »
The oil in his arms and shoulder look really bad. He needs a wake-up call instead of the support on here.

If this kid were so 'smart' as some on here are saying then why is he injecting this useless stuff in him that will damage his muscles?

Look at Flex Wheeler's screwed up calves and strange looking deflated muscles to see what happens and that pic of Nasser getting surgery to remove the scar tissue.

And considering the drugs he's using, he's not even that big.