Author Topic: Say good bye to the BEATS BY DRE and Beware of flips headphones at the GYM,  (Read 21904 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Mall, DMV, Restaurants, ......

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Another marketing campaign to get poor people to buy expensive shit they don't need.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Speaking of Dre Beats, recent consumer reports found that for a fraction of the price ($50), you can by headphones that work just as good and, often times, even better than Dre's $200+ headphones.

Sadly, these products are marketed heavily towards the inner-city youth that often times can't even afford these products. To make matters worse, a few months back, youths in the outer boroughs on New York City were being mugged (both gunpoint and knives) for their Beats.

Dr. Dre is one homosexual I am not proud of. Way to exploit the same community that made you famous. I guess the infamous Easy-E was right after all, "Dre day only make easy pay day"..

"1"

Jizzacked

Speaking of Dre Beats, recent consumer reports found that for a fraction of the price ($50), you can by headphones that work just as good and, often times, even better than Dre's $200+ headphones.

Sadly, these products are marketed heavily towards the inner-city youth that often times can't even afford these products. To make matters worse, a few months back, youths in the outer boroughs on New York City were being mugged (both gunpoint and knives) for their Beats.

Dr. Dre is one homosexual I am not proud of. Way to exploit the same community that made you famous. I guess the infamous Easy-E was right after all, "Dre day only make easy pay day"..

"1"

OMR, I believe it is actually "Dre Day only meant Eazy's pay day", alluding to Dre supposedly having to pay royalties to Eazy even after leaving NWA... something along those lines.

beats by dre are pretty low quality and $200 will buy a phenomenal pair of headphones from another more reputable manufacturer like Sennheiser or Audio-Technica.

Regarding dre being gay, have any insider info to share about all that?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

"1"

I get the Walmart special with my Scandisk, all for the incredibly high price of $35.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

If OMR says Dr Dray is gay, you can bet on that he's Gay :D

OMR seems to be in the know regarding these matters

Jizzacked

If OMR says Dr Dray is gay, you can bet on that he's Gay :D

OMR seems to be in the know regarding these matters

I have heard this quite a few times, just wondering if he has any personal knowledge or anecdotes to share with us  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Dre's speaker are pure shit.

...I laugh at the fags who buy that shit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OMR, I believe it is actually "Dre Day only meant Eazy's pay day", alluding to Dre supposedly having to pay royalties to Eazy even after leaving NWA... something along those lines.

You would know best regarding that, as I heard that song only but a handful of times about 20 years ago.

I don't have any firsthand (as in catching him blowing another man) information regarding him being gay. I have spoken to one formerly famous rapper that is now being trained by Victor Martinez's trainer (Victor Muņoz), who has mentioned a few names of men in the rap game that are gay (Chris Brown, Montell Jordan, neyo, John Legend) and he also happened to drop the name of a certain Doctor Dre.

"1"

Jizzacked

You would know best regarding that, as I heard that song only but a handful of times about 20 years ago.

I don't have any firsthand (as in catching him blowing another man) information regarding him being gay. I have spoken to one formerly famous rapper that is now being trained by Victor Martinez's trainer (Victor Muņoz), who has mentioned a few names of men in the rap game that are gay (Chris Brown, Montell Jordan, neyo, John Legend) and he also happened to drop the name of a certain Doctor Dre.

"1"

montell jordan and neyo... those are some ones I never heard before  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

"1"
Hmm, Neyo, I can definitely see, John Legend, I am skeptical, but who knows.
Chris Brown, Montell Jordan (he has been off for awhile) would be a surprise.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

"1"

In the 90s there were like four doctor Dre(s)......the current one, a fat one on Yo MTV Raps, and a couple others I'm sure.   Maybe he meant one of them.
Y

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

"1"

it surprises you that a person whose career was built on a reputation as a criminal would do underhanded things to make money in the business world? :P

beats, monster, bose, all those brands are at least twice as expensive as they should be. i have a pair of Ludacris SL150s that cost $60 and they sound better than the $200 beats phones, and i only picked them up on a whim. they're actually REALLY solid cans, livelier than some of the $150 pairs i've tried from shure and sennheiser.

side note: anyone who wears fullsize motherfucking headphones to the gym needs a kick in the taint. i wear my ludas at home, take the atrio futuresonics to the gym. you want expensive phones that are WORTH it? bam. http://www.amazon.com/Atrio-Future-Sonic-010-045-technology/dp/B000UKMZ94

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
it surprises you that a person whose career was built on a reputation as a criminal would do underhanded things to make money in the business world? :P

beats, monster, bose, all those brands are at least twice as expensive as they should be. i have a pair of Ludacris SL150s that cost $60 and they sound better than the $200 beats phones, and i only picked them up on a whim. they're actually REALLY solid cans, livelier than some of the $150 pairs i've tried from shure and sennheiser.
I posted an article on how Beats By Dre came into being, and it was underhanded, almost basically having Monster willingly cut off it's own sack, for free.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I will buy two pair of Flips if it fucks up Dre

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Yet they couldn't use Blue tooth.  Lame

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Come now, Dr. Dre has NEVER been a criminal. If anything, he was an amazing producer that got robbed by criminals like Suge Knight, but a criminal he never was. What I find criminal is his approach to exploiting the same community that made him big.

That's why I simply wear the headphones that came with my phone. They do the trick (allow me to listen to my music, while answering phone calls).

side note: anyone who wears fullsize motherfucking headphones to the gym needs a kick in the taint. i wear my ludas at home, take the atrio futuresonics to the gym. you want expensive phones that are WORTH it? bam. http://www.amazon.com/Atrio-Future-Sonic-010-045-technology/dp/B000UKMZ94

I see them as an inconvenience (the fullsize motherfucking headphones you speak of).

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I posted an article on how Beats By Dre came into being, and it was underhanded, almost basically having Monster willingly cut off it's own sack, for free.
He better be glad that Lorena Bobbit was not around.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
In the 90s there were like four doctor Dre(s)......the current one, a fat one on Yo MTV Raps, and a couple others I'm sure.   Maybe he meant one of them.

I am pretty sure he meant the Dr. Dre that rapped with Snoop Dog and who now produces 50 cent's and Eminem's music.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

"1"
Wow. Commercial enterprises prey on the ignorant and the poor. When did this all start?

biff

• Getbig IV
but...CAN WE STILL GET BEATS BY JAY?!?!?!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

"1"

what?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Hmm, Neyo, I can definitely see, John Legend, I am skeptical, but who knows.
Chris Brown, Montell Jordan (he has been off for awhile) would be a surprise.

Dude, there was a pic floating around of him banging two dudes. He's gay as a mofo.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
dre made a fortune out of marketing a product when pairing his name with Monster. cant fault the guy for being intelligent enough to recognise his name coupled with the name of a well know quality audio component manufacturer would rake in the bucks. isnt after all the heart of enterprise?

that being said if your looking for a great pair of base cans, at a similar price point, i own a pair of audio-technica ath-pro700mk2's and cant recommend them enough and havent even burned them in yet. couple these with a good headphone amp and you'll hate listening to music without them.

ps. regarding what mr magoo said- dont wear cans in the gym- its a fad and you look like a tool. cheers.
b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
what?

Dre would tell you he's bi-sexual. Yes, Dr. Dre has long been known to enjoy the company of men. He's part queer.