Author Topic: Chris Matthews sours on Obama  (Read 662 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Chris Matthews sours on Obama
« on: May 16, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/chris-matthews-sours-on-obama-164095.html

“If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost the country.”  ;D

President Obama "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch," Chris Matthews said tonight.

Yes, you read that right: The MSNBC host who in 2008 felt a "thrill going up my leg" after hearing Obama speak has grown disenchanted. Tonight's episode of Hardball saw Matthews delivering a rare, unforgiving grilling of the president as severe as anything that might appear on Fox News.

(PHOTOS: Barack Obama over the years)

"What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn't like dealing with other politicians -- that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn't particularly like the press.... He likes to write the speeches, likes to rewrite what Favreau and the others wrote for the first draft," Matthews said.

"So what part does he like? He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere," Matthews continued. "But what part does he like? He doesn't like lobbying for the bills he cares about. He doesn't like selling to the press. He doesn't like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn't seem to like being an executive.”

L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Chris Matthews sours on Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
That tingle matthews had in now a shooting pain right up into his ass.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
So at the end of the day -

333386 will laugh hysterically, getbig will pwn obama over and over

Issa will not prosecute and there will be no obama

Hilary will remain frontrunner and probably win in 2016

Obama will retire a 100x millionaire.

All Obama policies will remain in place, but he'll be "pWn3t" on the forums.

Sound about right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »

Sound about right?

Obama's net worth is down 50% in the last two years.  I posted it earlier in the misery index thread.

Like I said he will be broke, divorced, and chooming within 3 years of leaving office

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 11:51:43 AM »
Obama's net worth is down 50% in the last two years.  I posted it earlier in the misery index thread.

Like I said he will be broke, divorced, and chooming within 3 years of leaving office

LMAO...

THAT is your goal in all of this?   What about caring for the future of America, bro?  About stopping his policies?

At this point, we're counting on a guy with a $400k pension, book deal, and plenty of speaking & thinktank opportunities to be broke, huh?   Harvard law degree and 8 grand a WEEK salary if he never works again.

THAT is the win?   Sheesh.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
LMAO...

THAT is your goal in all of this?   What about caring for the future of America, bro?  About stopping his policies?

At this point, we're counting on a guy with a $400k pension, book deal, and plenty of speaking & thinktank opportunities to be broke, huh?   Harvard law degree and 8 grand a WEEK salary if he never works again.

Does not matter - he is like most ghetto superstars make 8 spend 12

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »
LMAO...

Did you care about the future of America when you voted for Obama? How about when you couldn't be arsed to vote for Ron Paul in your primary because you were busy having breakfast at McDonald's?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 11:59:42 AM »
Did you care about the future of America when you voted for Obama? How about when you couldn't be arsed to vote for Ron Paul in your primary because you were busy having breakfast at McDonald's?

;D

ouch 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 12:01:37 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »
If I win the Powerball I promise to never post on getbig again.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 12:34:55 PM »

Sound about right?

An ego-maniac like Obama cares what people think. This will hurt.

I hope.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 12:36:12 PM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/chris-matthews-sours-on-obama-164095.html

“If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost the country.”  ;D

President Obama "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch," Chris Matthews said tonight.

Yes, you read that right: The MSNBC host who in 2008 felt a "thrill going up my leg" after hearing Obama speak has grown disenchanted. Tonight's episode of Hardball saw Matthews delivering a rare, unforgiving grilling of the president as severe as anything that might appear on Fox News.

(PHOTOS: Barack Obama over the years)

"What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn't like dealing with other politicians -- that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn't particularly like the press.... He likes to write the speeches, likes to rewrite what Favreau and the others wrote for the first draft," Matthews said.

"So what part does he like? He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere," Matthews continued. "But what part does he like? He doesn't like lobbying for the bills he cares about. He doesn't like selling to the press. He doesn't like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn't seem to like being an executive.”

Wow.  This is a sea change.  I want to say Obama is in real trouble, but he's probably the luckiest politician in my lifetime.  Watch some meteor hit planet earth and take all of this stuff off the front page.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 01:02:18 PM »
If I win the Powerball I promise to never post on getbig again.

nobody won.  let's try again this saturday!

The GOP left me disenfranchised.   And McD is some tasty shit before 10:30 am.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 06:06:05 PM »
Nice.

Yep, that sums it up well....especially if you read the liberal goof troop on this board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 06:13:14 PM »

I read the quote and it doesn't surprise me that a dunce like you would believe that

from the quote given their net worth could be EXACTLY the same as it's always been or even higher

Here's the quote

Their assets were valued between $1.8 million and $12 million in 2010, and between $2.6 million and $8.3 million in 2011.

Their assets could have been  5 million in 2010 and 6 million in 2011 and still conform with that quote

I can't believe a so called lawyer has such shitty critical thinking skills

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
The GOP left me disenfranchised.   And McD is some tasty shit before 10:30 am.

You sound committed. Fucking clown.

You're the most fake Ron Paul supporter on here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 06:46:36 PM »
You sound committed. Fucking clown.

You're the most fake Ron Paul supporter on here.
I don't think supporter is the right word... I think "dude who likes the idea of Ron Paul, but can't be bothered to actually care enough to get out of his easy chair" is a better fit.