Author Topic: Are peptides even worth it?  (Read 14990 times)

Igor90

• Getbig II
Are peptides even worth it?
« on: May 16, 2013, 03:33:47 PM »
since i don't have the money to run 10iu of legit gh right now, i started reading up on peptides. never knew anything about em, except for melanoton ii which i've used in the past.

basically, my source offers me GHRP and CJC as a "supposably" great replacement for gh...

it goes like this:
GHRP-6 or 2 100mcg 3x a day
CJC 1295 1000mcg 2x a week

it is said to be an equivalent to taking 15iu of LEGIT gh... now don't get me wrong, i'm not that gullible, and i personally think it's bullshit, but is there really a way to imitate gh's effect on the body with these things? provided they're legit of course

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Are peptides even worth it?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
They work for sure. I have seen guys gain some size from them and lean out. Now why is it 15 iu's of legit gh, maybe 3 ius

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 11:33:22 AM »
They work for sure. I have seen guys gain some size from them and lean out. Now why is it 15 iu's of legit gh, maybe 3 ius

This

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 12:45:32 PM »
well, i have the money to just run 3iu of pharm grade gh. why would i waste my time with these things then, right? :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »
well, i have the money to just run 3iu of pharm grade gh. why would i waste my time with these things then, right? :)
Correct.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 10:09:12 AM »
dunno man, i got some ghrp-6, once i get my bac water i'll let you know how it goes.

also depends a lot on what peptides you're talking about and why you're taking them. i know lots of people swear by melanotan, and also ghrp-6 is supposed to stimulate appetite which is useful for many guys.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 10:16:25 AM »
dunno man, i got some ghrp-6, once i get my bac water i'll let you know how it goes.

also depends a lot on what peptides you're talking about and why you're taking them. i know lots of people swear by melanotan, and also ghrp-6 is supposed to stimulate appetite which is useful for many guys.

Understatement of the year IMO!!!

Ghrp6 made me so hypo and ravenously hungry, I would take a micro dose, like, 30mcg, and I would have to eat a full meal and like 400g carbs or I would feel like I was dying. I couldn't even finish the vial because the effects were so bad. Im not taking anadrol or anything that severely suppresses my appetite, I don't need this strong of a grehlin release.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 10:29:13 AM »

Ghrp6 made me so hypo and ravenously hungry, I would take a micro dose, like, 30mcg, and I would have to eat a full meal and like 400g carbs or I would feel like I was dying. I couldn't even finish the vial because the effects were so bad. Im not taking anadrol or anything that severely suppresses my appetite, I don't need this strong of a grehlin release.

wow, must have been potent stuff. even the dankest weed didn't make me that hungry, lol! i guess i'll keep the dose low for my first time, don't wanna go too hypo. do you have a protocol that gave you good results with it?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 10:32:56 AM »
wow, must have been potent stuff. even the dankest weed didn't make me that hungry, lol! i guess i'll keep the dose low for my first time, don't wanna go too hypo. do you have a protocol that gave you good results with it?

I flapped my jaw quite a bit in this thread  :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=479160.msg6790930#msg6790930

Pm me if u have questions

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »
great info!

thanks man, you're an asset to the board  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 11:04:30 AM »
great info!

thanks man, you're an asset to the board  ;D

Whoa, i wouldn't go that far bro. I'm good for a penis joke here or there but that's about it  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 10:08:34 AM »

This.

It is scarey how bad it made me want to eat. 

However, there isn't a peptide out there or a peptide combo that can bring about the transformation of your body like 3ius of Serostim can.  This used to be in abundance down here in SFL.  I was getting 18iu kits straight from the pharmacy for $275 with people who had scripts.  It has dried up terribly now.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 10:11:27 AM »
This.

It is scarey how bad it made me want to eat. 

However, there isn't a peptide out there or a peptide combo that can bring about the transformation of your body like 3ius of Serostim can.  This used to be in abundance down here in SFL.  I was getting 18iu kits straight from the pharmacy for $275 with people who had scripts.  It has dried up terribly now.

Living the dream  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 04:44:57 PM »
Living the dream  8)

Beautiful weather year around
Beautiful people year around
No traffic
Legit Seros at bargain prices.

Well three out of four ain't bad.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
ive stated this before in many threads,,,,, peptides are a complete waste of time and money, the money youl waste trying to get gh like effects you may as well save up and get the real thing

to get the supposed effects youd have to run so much it is no longer a cheap option...

ive tried it and discarded it, my gym buds have done the same

... why run 10iu gh anyway, 4 or 5 iu is plenty for us non pro's... ive run as little as 2iu and still had results

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 09:18:29 AM »
ive stated this before in many threads,,,,, peptides are a complete waste of time and money, the money youl waste trying to get gh like effects you may as well save up and get the real thing

to get the supposed effects youd have to run so much it is no longer a cheap option...

ive tried it and discarded it, my gym buds have done the same

... why run 10iu gh anyway, 4 or 5 iu is plenty for us non pro's... ive run as little as 2iu and still had results

I've responded incredibly well to as low as 1 dose per day. Costing me like 0.75 each pin. We all know real GH is gonna work better. Hence why this is another option.

The benefits of peptides:
- legal, no customs hassles (in the us at least)
- more trustworthy production, since it's not so much a black market product
- avoidance of negative feedback mechanism, so you just blast more of your own production vs using exogenous GH

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
have to dissagree with you there, i dont know a single sole 1st hand who has gained a single lb off them, all you get off people is the bs, makes me sleep well or my skin looks nice etc etc

i know some top dudes here in the uk, all of whom share the same opinion

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 09:55:29 AM »
have to dissagree with you there, i dont know a single sole 1st hand who has gained a single lb off them, all you get off people is the bs, makes me sleep well or my skin looks nice etc etc

i know some top dudes here in the uk, all of whom share the same opinion

You can read my experience on the sermorelin thread. Nothing but positive things. Maybe im sensitive to them? Either way I had nothing but good things to say. Gotta remember, it's not Dbol you're using. You're mimicking a 1-2IU/day GH pulse. Im extremely aware of how my body looks and feels on a daily basis, so I definitely noticed. I'd guess guys over 10% BF probably wouldn't be able To tell though.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 11:08:09 AM »
I'm using GHRP2+mod-grf year round.. it does work. Again don't expect magic. Proof is in the bloodwork and people's experiences

GHRP6 sucks, more sides than results and makes u hungry good for bulking though.

Hexarelin is the strongest but highest sides and loses effectiveness fast.

Ipamorelin is second gen to these and better no sides at all and does not desynthesize u can 'boom dose it' but its more expensive usually comes in 2mg vials vs 5mg vials. I use it only during ramadan as even ghrp2 slightly increases hunger (normal duh).

HGH frag is also good during ramadan, its HGH with everything stripped offf except the fat burning part... it does work and work well IF you fast... ive used it twice and has to be dosed prretty high like 500mcg every 2 to 3 hours to be effective. thus also kinda costly to run but meh.. It delivers fast fat loss unlike hgh... but again all dependant on diet/fasting/nutrition... thus only really useful on IF diets and fasting like ramadan.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 11:42:04 AM »
I'm using GHRP2+mod-grf year round.. it does work. Again don't expect magic. Proof is in the bloodwork and people's experiences

GHRP6 sucks, more sides than results and makes u hungry good for bulking though.

Hexarelin is the strongest but highest sides and loses effectiveness fast.

Ipamorelin is second gen to these and better no sides at all and does not desynthesize u can 'boom dose it' but its more expensive usually comes in 2mg vials vs 5mg vials. I use it only during ramadan as even ghrp2 slightly increases hunger (normal duh).

HGH frag is also good during ramadan, its HGH with everything stripped offf except the fat burning part... it does work and work well IF you fast... ive used it twice and has to be dosed prretty high like 500mcg every 2 to 3 hours to be effective. thus also kinda costly to run but meh.. It delivers fast fat loss unlike hgh... but again all dependant on diet/fasting/nutrition... thus only really useful on IF diets and fasting like ramadan.

Good post

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 02:16:05 PM »
I had igf testing on several pep combos and they didn't do shit to raise igf1

A 30 min gh pulse from peps just isn't the same as an 6 to 8 hour serum elevation from hgh

Running serostim now, night and day. Ipam mega dosed might work because it elevates gh serum levels for two hours plus.. but it hardly raises the number unless youbtake a lot of it, so it would end up costing the same as hgh, and many pep labs are shady imo

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 04:59:43 PM »

A 30 min gh pulse from peps just isn't the same as an 6 to 8 hour serum elevation from hgh

Running serostim now, night and day. Ipam mega dosed might work because it elevates gh serum levels for two hours plus.. but it hardly raises the number unless youbtake a lot of it, so it would end up costing the same as hgh, and many pep labs are shady imo

Really a Dr on another forum tested them and they did. He owns his own Anti aging clinic. He does state that the real gh is better for BB.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 05:27:26 PM »

Just curious, how are the pep labs shady?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 06:41:08 PM »
Manpower peps are fake or bunk and didn't even raise hgh serum, src seem ok but there was no real igf1 raise.

My hrt doc loves semorelin and says it raises igf but my bloodwork hasn't shown anything from ghrp2/6 and cjc

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 08:25:37 PM »
I've run cjc and ghrp's 2 and 6..  4-6mg/wk of cjc even.

since coming off, I've noticed nothing. lol... which tells me when I was on, I gained nothing. lol

now, i'll run igf-1 DES forever, and probably igf1lr3.

100mcg in each muscle trained is fucking awesome. (100mcg in each bicep, brach, lateral tricep, long tricep, and top of forearm :)

100mcg in each lat, trap, and teres major.

100mcg in each vmo, rectus femoris, and vastus lateralis.