Author Topic: Integrity  (Read 36919 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Integrity
« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2016, 10:08:50 AM »
But I do agree about Trump.  It's a little spooky how blatant he is with dishonesty and how he completely gets away with it.  Check out the clip below and how Megyn Kelly takes apart his claim about Trump University. 

Trump's supporters will NOT BELIEVE any source which trump has demonized.

Think about that.   Anyone who has a feud with trump - they discount their words.  Megyn Kelly delivers a perfectly detailed explanation of why Trump's claims were complete lies... BUT since she's involved in a feud with Trump, his supporters will not even look at the evidence.  They just respond "oh, of course she will make up lies, she hates him!"

They're ignorant.  His base voters are ignorant and emotional driven.  You guys let the tea party fester and this is the result - people proud of being uneducated but they sure are angry.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2016, 10:49:35 AM »
This woman is incredibly dishonest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2016, 11:32:28 AM »
The level of dishonesty by these Obama representatives is staggering. 

Fed Judge Blasts DOJ Lawyers for Lying in Court to Defend Obama Amnesty
MAY 23, 2016
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/05/fed-judge-blasts-doj-lawyers-lying-court-defend-obama-amnesty/

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/files/epress/files/2016/2016-05-19_order.pdf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 09, 2016, 05:43:56 PM »
Fox News Poll: Majority thinks Clinton is lying about emails
By  Dana Blanton 
Published June 09, 2016
FoxNews.com

American voters think Hillary Clinton put national security at risk by mishandling classified emails -- and that she’s lying about it.

By a 60-27 percent margin, they think she’s lying about how her emails were handled while she was secretary of state, according to the latest Fox News national poll of registered voters.   

And by 57-32 percent, voters say U.S. safety was at risk because of Clinton’s mishandling of national secrets.

“Clinton’s explanations are clearly not cutting it with voters,” says Republican pollster Daron Shaw, who conducts the Fox News Poll along with Democratic pollster Chris Anderson.

CLICK TO READ THE POLL RESULTS

“This issue continues to act as a drag on her personal ratings.”

Over half of voters feel Clinton lacks the integrity to serve effectively as president (54 percent), and nearly 6-in-10 have an unfavorable opinion of her (56 percent).

Roughly one third of self-identified Democrats think Clinton is lying about her emails (35 percent) and put national security at risk (32 percent).

Twenty-seven percent of those backing Clinton over Republican Donald Trump in the presidential race think she’s lying about her emails.

The State Department Inspector General concluded May 25 that Clinton failed to comply with department policies by using a private email server.

“The question is whether beliefs about Clinton’s handling of emails are already fully baked into perceptions of her, or if the issue can drag her down further,” says Anderson.

“Her emails must be the most talked about in the history of emails.  Some voters are certainly bored with the issue and tuning it out.”

Views on this issue are holding steady.  Earlier this year, 60 percent said Clinton had mishandled classified emails (February 2016).  And 58 percent felt she was lying about it in September (the last time the question was asked on a Fox News Poll).

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,004 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from June 5-8, 2016.  The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-majority-thinks-clinton-is-lying-about-emails.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2016, 09:26:24 AM »
AP Fact Check: Hillary Clinton Email Claims Collapse Under FBI Investigation
by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Key assertions by Hillary Clinton in defense of her email practices have collapsed under FBI scrutiny.

The agency's yearlong investigation found that she did not, as she claimed, turn over all her work-related messages for release. It found that her private email server did carry classified emails, also contrary to her past statements. And it made clear that Clinton used many devices to send and receive email despite her statements that she set up her email system so that she only needed to carry one.

FBI Director James Comey's announcement Tuesday that he will not refer criminal charges to the Justice Department against Clinton spared her from prosecution and a devastating political predicament. But it left much of her account in tatters and may have aggravated questions of trust swirling around her Democratic presidential candidacy.

A look at Clinton's claims since questions about her email practices as secretary of state surfaced and how they compare with facts established in the FBI probe:

CLINTON: "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material." News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Actually, the FBI identified at least 113 emails that passed through Clinton's server and contained materials that were classified at the time they were sent, including some that were Top Secret and referred to a highly classified special access program, Comey said.

Most of those emails — 110 of them — were included among 30,000 emails that Clinton returned to the State Department around the time her use of a private email server was discovered. The three others were recovered from a forensic analysis of Clinton's server. "Any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation," Comey said. Clinton and her aides "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," he said.

CLINTON: "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified." NBC interview, July 2016.

THE FACTS: Clinton has separately clung to her rationale that there were no classification markings on her emails that would have warned her and others not to transmit the sensitive material. But the private system did, in fact, handle emails that bore markings indicating they contained classified information, Comey said.

He said the marked emails were "a very small number." But that's not the only standard for judging how officials handle sensitive material, he added. "Even if information is not marked classified in an email, participants who know, or should know, that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

CLINTON: "I responded right away and provided all my emails that could possibly be work related" to the State Department. News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Not so, the FBI found.

Comey said that when his forensic team examined Clinton's server it found there were "several thousand work-related emails that were not in the group of 30,000" that had been returned by Clinton to the State Department.

CLINTON: "I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for personal emails instead of two." News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: This reasoning for using private email both for public business and private correspondence didn't hold up in the investigation. Clinton "used numerous mobile devices to view and send email" using her personal account, Comey said. He also said Clinton had used different servers.

CLINTON: "It was on property guarded by the Secret Service, and there were no security breaches. ... The use of that server, which started with my husband, certainly proved to be effective and secure." News conference, March 2015.

CLINTON campaign website: "There is no evidence there was ever a breach."

THE FACTS: The campaign website claimed "no evidence" of a breach, a less categorical statement than Clinton herself made last year, when she said there was no breach. The FBI did not uncover a breach but made clear that that possibility cannot be ruled out.

"We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account," Comey said.

He said evidence would be hard to find because hackers are sophisticated and can cover their tracks. Comey said his investigators learned that Clinton's security lapses included using "her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries." Comey also noted that hackers breached the email accounts of several outsiders who messaged with Clinton.

Comey did not mention names, but a Romanian hacker who called himself Guccifer accessed and later leaked emails from Sidney Blumenthal, an outside adviser to Clinton who regularly communicated with her.

CLINTON: "I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department." News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Comey did not address Clinton's reason for using a private server instead of a government one, but he highlighted the perils in routing sensitive information through a home server.

The FBI found that Clinton's personal server was "not even supported by full-time security staff like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government or even with a commercial email service like Gmail," the director said.

A May 2016 audit by the State Department inspector general found there was no evidence Clinton sought or received approval to operate a private server, and that she "had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business with their offices." Courts have frowned on such a practice.

In an unrelated case, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled Tuesday that the purpose of public records law is "hardly served" when a department head "can deprive the citizens of their right to know what his department is up to" by maintaining emails on a private system.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ap-fact-check-hillary-clinton-email-claims-collapse-under-fbi-n604526

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 07, 2016, 03:24:14 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 13, 2016, 09:33:17 AM »
Sen. Ben Sasse Condemns Both Trump, Hillary as 'Dishonest'
By Theodore Bunker   |   Tuesday, 12 Jul 2016

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse wrote an open letter on Medium decrying the dishonesty of the presumptive nominees of both parties and calling for a reexamination of the reasons for voting.

"Ask yourself: Why are these two the most unpopular candidates in the history of presidential polling? Because they are not honest. And everyone knows it. They do not embody the best of America," the freshman Republican says.

"Sadly, I do not regard either of them as worthy of our trust," he says about whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton could be relied upon to "protect and defend the Constitution."

"I think one of them does not even know what the Constitution is about, and the other doesn't care," he says, without naming either presumptive presidential nominee.

Sasse, who has opposed Trump for months, noted that he "was elected less than two years ago over the strong objections of the Washington establishment."

In February, Sasse took to Twitter in a rapid-fire series of tweets, at one point waxing philosophical: "The presidency is not our national embodiment of Nietzschean Will," according to CNN.

In his opposition to Trump, Sasse is vocally disagreeing with his party constituents in the Cornhusker State, 61 percent of whom voted for Trump in the May primary.

"He's carrying on like a professor, telling the world how things should be," Republican Bob Krist, a Nebraska state senator, told The Washington Post last month. "Either get out in front and lead, or be part of the process that you have been elected to be a part of."

On Medium, Sasse explains why he can't simply choose the lesser of two evils, which he calls "strategic voting," and calls himself a "conscience voter."

"To us, the act of voting is also a civic duty that tells people what we think America means, what we want to teach our kids about moral leadership, what face we want America to present to the world, and what sort of candidates we want more of in coming years."

Sasse doesn't deny that Washington needs change, just that he believes Trump isn't the right person to bring it, and neither is Clinton.

"Sadly, they both appear to be willfully dishonest," Sasse writes. "It's one thing to elect someone who ends up lying to us after the fact. (That's terrible.) But it's another thing entirely to conclude in advance that they are both liars, and simply shrug and elect them anyway.

"That does something to the national soul that tears at the fabric of who we are."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Ben-Sasse-Condemns-Trump-Clinton/2016/07/12/id/738275/#ixzz4EJ6fsTms

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:30 PM »
Clinton’s claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’
By Glenn Kessler
July 31, 2016 

The former secretary of state, senator and first lady is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

“Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?
COMEY: That’s not true.
GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?
COMEY: There was classified material emailed.

So what’s going on here?

The Facts

Clinton is cherry-picking statements by Comey to preserve her narrative about the unusual setup of a private email server. This allows her to skate past the more disturbing findings of the FBI investigation

For instance, when Clinton asserts “my answers were truthful,” a campaign aide said she is referring to this statement by Comey to Congress: “We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI.”

But that’s not the whole story. When House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) asked whether Clinton had lied to the American public, Comey dodged: “That’s a question I’m not qualified to answer. I can speak about what she said to the FBI.”

At another point, Comey told Congress: “I really don’t want to get in the business of trying to parse and judge her public statements. And so I think I’ve tried to avoid doing that sitting here. … What matters to me is what did she say to the FBI. That’s obviously first and foremost for us.”

Comey was also asked whether Clinton broke the law: “In connection with her use of the email server? My judgment is that she did not,” Comey said.

As for retroactive classification of emails, Comey did say many emails were retroactively classified. But he also said that some emails were classified at the time — and Clinton and her aides should have been aware of that.

Here’s how Comey put it in his lengthy statement when he announced the completion of the investigation: “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Comey said “seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters.”

He added: “There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.” He noted that “even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

In her response to Wallace, Clinton at one point appeared to deflect responsibility to her aides: “I relied on and had every reason to rely on the judgments of the professionals with whom I worked. And so, in retrospect, maybe some people are saying, well, among those 300 people, they made the wrong call.”

Testifying before Congress, Comey said it was possible Clinton was not “technically sophisticated” enough to understand what the classified markings meant. But he said a government official should be attentive to such a marking.

The Pinocchio Test

As we have seen repeatedly in Clinton’s explanations of the email controversy, she relies on excessively technical and legalistic answers to explain her actions. While Comey did say there was no evidence she lied to the FBI, that is not the same as saying she told the truth to the American public — which was the point of Wallace’s question. Comey has repeatedly not taken a stand on her public statements.

And although Comey did say many emails were retroactively classified, he also said that there were some emails that were already classified that should not have been sent on an unclassified, private server. That’s the uncomfortable truth that Clinton has trouble admitting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/31/clintons-claim-that-the-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2016, 12:38:42 PM »
What is equally as disturbing as the blatant lack of integrity is all of the folks who follow along like cult members. 

[/youtube]

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2016, 12:42:59 PM »
What is equally as disturbing as the blatant lack of integrity is all of the folks who follow along like cult members. 

[/youtube]

This is ridiculous.....the money was not a ransom payment ...it was used as leverage.....if Iran wanted the money them they would have to release the hostages....simple....we used the situation to our advantage....which was smart

you're getting like SC with these youtube hit pieces

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2016, 12:45:04 PM »
This is ridiculous.....the money was not a ransom payment ...it was used as leverage.....if Iran wanted the money them they would have to release the hostages....simple....we used the situation to our advantage....which was smart

you're getting like SC with these youtube hit pieces

And right on cue, one of the Obamabot zombies (redundant?) shows exactly what I'm talking about.  Think for yourself.  If you can. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
Looks like the audience thinks Hillary lacks integrity. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2016, 10:52:04 AM »
She "doesn't recall."   ::)

Clinton: 'I Don't Recall' Joking About Drone Strike on Julian Assange
By Ritika Gupta   |   Wednesday, 05 Oct 2016

As Wikileaks celebrated its 10th anniversary in Berlin with founder Julian Assange vowing to publish new "significant" documents related to the U.S. presidential elections ahead of the Nov. 8 vote,  Hillary Clinton said she did not remember ever joking about a drone attack on Assange during her tenure as secretary of state, Politico reported.

"I don't know anything about what [WikiLeaks] is talking about, and I don't recall any joke. It would have been a joke had it been said, but I don't recall that," Clinton said of a report published Sunday by the website True Pundit.

The website cited anonymous "State Department sources" in the report to claim that Clinton in 2010 asked some staff members, "Can't we just drone this guy?" referring to Assange who was then preparing to release 250,000 secret U.S. cables.

Clinton Campaign manager Robby Mook declined to comment on the rumor, telling WTTG Fox 5 DC reporter Ronica Cleary, "I'm reticent to comment on anything that the Wikileaks people have said. They've made a lot of accusations in the past."

"Donald Trump and his allies are trying to do everything they can to change the debate here right now … They got to find some way to change this up and they're trying to do that by doubling down on conspiracy theories," Mook added.

The former secretary of state, who was in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, campaigning continued to attack Donald Trump over his secrecy regarding tax returns, the Daily Mail reported.

Wikileaks has so far released approximately 20,000 emails from seven accounts belonging to DNC staffers in July.

When was asked if she was worried about Assange's recent promise to soon release documents that could affect the November election, Clinton retorted, "Well, I don't know anything about what he's talking about."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Clinton-Julian-Assange-Drone-Strike-Joke/2016/10/05/id/751770/#ixzz4MEaIyFIZ