Author Topic: Should Animal Control/Authorities be alerted regarding Rich Piana?  (Read 9805 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The dog is being fed Mass Gainer, Mutant products.  This can`t be healthy for the poor dog.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
does the dog even lift?
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He said the dog put on 22lbs in a month.  This is BLATANT mistreatment of an animal.  You can tell at the end, after one month that the dog is struggling to breathe.

booty

• Getbig V
The dog hid the first time....he didn't want that slop. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Anyone know what a normal Pit Bull is supposed to weigh?

At the end of the video, the dog REALLY does not look healthy.

booty

• Getbig V
He said the dog put on 22lbs in a month.  This is BLATANT mistreatment of an animal.  You can tell at the end, after one month that the dog is struggling to breathe.
Yes the dog looked liked it was struggling to breathe.  I think this is pathetic how he's trying to morph it into him....a freak.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
people go ape-shit over some putz feeding his dog supplements that everyone on this board says do not work...

yet call the murder of the unborn "a woman's right to choose"

this world deserves whatever misfortune befalls it

K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes the dog looked liked it was struggling to breathe.  I think this is pathetic how he's trying to morph it into him....a freak.
I noticed that too.  A 22lb weight gain in a month for that size animal is just not right.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
people go ape-shit over some putz feeding his dog supplements that everyone on this board says do not work...

A dog is a sentient being, a fetus is just an unborn parasite.  Plus, dogs are better than most humans anyways.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
A dog is a sentient being, a fetus is just an unborn parasite.  Plus, dogs are better than most humans anyways.

::)
K

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
because it's a problem for  mostly men in pointy hats and robes.  men have no business telling any women what she can do with her vagina.  and some of us will throw down over animal rights
as fast as the rights of lgbt and most of all, children.
if i took what you said out of context then tough shit cuz i call grandpa's privileged.  so there

fuck christians

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
theres nothing wrong with it, many pitts and other big dogs get put on dbol and other stuff by their owners all the time, winstrol, and eq, it gives the dog better dexterity and fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
theres nothing wrong with it, many pitts and other big dogs get put on dbol and other stuff by their owners all the time, winstrol, and eq, it gives the dog better dexterity and fitness.
Is this something you do?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Rich Piana probably smells funny.
a

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

So, what is war called?  Selective elimination?   ::)

Kill one....you're a murderer

Kill many....you're a conquerer

Kill them all....you're a god

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If they are doing this to for the look, or for fighting, a jack dog will perform poorly in a fight. No stamina, no flexibility. I believe fighting pits are about 40-45 pounds. Lean and muscular.
That is not to say that they are not being put on steroids...but jacked dogs are stupid. And they can't breathe properly.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Look at the dog's face, he's aged badly in just a month. Poor pup.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Look at the dog's face, he's aged badly in just a month. Poor pup.
Yah, to me it looks like its on the verge of getting diabetes/kidney problems which is what happens when a dog gains such an extreme amount of weight in so short of time.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
No way that dog put on 20lbs in a month.  It looks to be about a 50lb dog.  My pit is 60lbs but a bit taller than his, pits can get pretty big depending on the line they are bread from.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
it's done with roosters as well.  at least you could eat em after fighting them.
actually I enjoy the cok fights </no homo>  dogs is over the line imho.
roosters will fight and do not need to be forced.  just my opinion.  if there were
a real problem i would imagine this thread would not even exist.  I have no opinion
on the evidence given as I have not viewed it.
very much all the same

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Just noticed it, it's two different, yet similar dogs. First has a black nose, second has a reddish one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

QFT

AVBG

Unless he's injecting the dogs into his arms? then no  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just noticed it, it's two different, yet similar dogs. First has a black nose, second has a reddish one.

He does have two. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
What a fucking moron. The irony behind all that is the dog only got fatter just like everyone who uses supplements. He is just about his physique as he is about the dogs weight gain. 1 word. Idiot.

That Mass shit is loaded with sugar. Dog needs a high protein diet.  So, that pup is putting on FatAlice weight. Someone needs to pass this along to Rich.