Author Topic: Should Animal Control/Authorities be alerted regarding Rich Piana?  (Read 9803 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
because it's a problem for  mostly men in pointy hats and robes.  men have no business telling any women what she can do with her vagina.  and some of us will throw down over animal rights
as fast as the rights of lgbt and most of all, children.
if i took what you said out of context then tough shit cuz i call grandpa's privileged.  so there

fuck christians

another internet white knight fighting for "women's rights"   ::)

you're a phucking tool that these bitches laugh about while they're getting plowed by the men you "fight" against

hth
K

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

Rich Piano
should be
reported my fellow
dog is fat and
out of shape
very unhealthy

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
What's next, is Big Rich gonna fly his dog to Peru to fight other dogs on a variety show?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Two different dogs.  And you can always tell the people who have totally failed socially, there the ones who think dogs are better than humans.  Sad to think with 7 billion people on the planet, some people can't relate to any of them and resort to a dog for companionship.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Two different dogs.  And you can always tell the people who have totally failed socially, there the ones who think dogs are better than humans.  Sad to think with 7 billion people on the planet, some people can't relate to any of them and resort to a dog for companionship.
::)
Says the moron who tattooed a dog on themselves and then proceeded to provoke and get eaten by one.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Says the moron who tattooed a dog on themselves and then proceeded to provoke and get eaten by one.

given a
chance Id bite
EKul too

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV

HahahaAaaaaaAAaAaaaaA

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I knew it wouldn't be long before my comment would attract some of those unable to find at least one person in 7 billion people on the planet to relate well too and therefore have found solace by enslaving a dog as forced companionship.  

And I have never provoked an animal in my life, I have way too much respect for them.  But I also have respect for humans, I haven't failed completely in my attempts to relate with them and therefore don't place them lower in my estimation than an animal.  Only misanthropes do that.  Also it was 20 years apart from the time I was tattooed and was attacked by someone else's pitbulls while I was working.  I am the first to admit as a young man I used to be an ill informed pitbull apologist, as a young man I was a fool.  By the time I was attacked I had already well and truly changed my mind about the breed, I was already aware of the unsuitability of Pitbulls as pets.   I had seen first hand the damage these animals do to people and other animals.  Some of us grow up, some never do.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I knew it wouldn't be long before my comment would attract some of those unable to find at least one person in 7 billion people on the planet to relate well too and therefore have found solace by enslaving a dog as forced companionship.  

And I have never provoked an animal in my life, I have way too much respect for them.  But I also have respect for humans, I haven't failed completely in my attempts to relate with them and therefore don't place them lower in my estimation than an animal.  Only misanthropes do that.
How is that respecting Muslims thing working out for you?  You know 1.62 billion of the population that you hate and wish would all die.  Moron.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
How is that respecting Muslims thing working out for you?  You know 1.62 billion of the population that you hate and wish would all die.  Moron.
It is not Muslims I despise, it is Islam.  Same with Nazism and the KKK.  I despise any ideology that lessens a mans potential and makes him less than human or makes him turn on his fellow human for no good reason.  And like I said, there are over 7 billion people on the planet, I have managed to find some like minded people who share my values and belief systems. I live in a country that so far has kept the Islamic influence to a minimum.  And, So far I haven't had to resort to enslaving a dog as a companion.   
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
As his sponsors provides him with all the protein he can use, he must be doing it to save money.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Does he give the dog PMAA?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
lol  :D

Piana should get reported for calling his dog pain. Typical tough guy wannabees getting a pit and name them something stupid as that. , my staffordshire terrier has a name like a 90 year old lady

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Injecting pets hormones too to prove the power of supplements being advertised

RIch just reached the next level

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I don't think rich piana trains his brain

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
What's next, is Big Rich gonna fly his dog to Peru to fight other dogs on a variety show?

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
it's done with roosters as well.  at least you could eat em after fighting them.
actually I enjoy the cok fights </no homo>  dogs is over the line imho.
roosters will fight and do not need to be forced.  just my opinion.  if there were
a real problem i would imagine this thread would not even exist.  I have no opinion
on the evidence given as I have not viewed it.
very much all the same

"i'm gonna strut like a c0ck until i'm 99"

HowDog

• Getbig II
Totally disgusting. I have a pit and she would do circles around that synthol fuck and his fat ass dog. Apbt optimal wt is 45 to 60 lbs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Totally disgusting. I have a pit and she would do circles around that synthol fuck and his fat ass dog. Apbt optimal wt is 45 to 60 lbs.

Ekul wants your dog dead.

HowDog

• Getbig II
Some dogs can be triggered esp if abused. Pits got a bad wrap.  Again bad dog usually means bad owner. My pupils apart of my family and my personal routine.  We run 4 miles every mon to fri in the morning. We both need it and the dog is very satisfied and well behaved. Only an idiot would support bsl. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
I hope the dog turns on him one day for his stupidity. Mind you by that point it'll probably be too overweight to move.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
theres nothing wrong with it, many pitts and other big dogs get put on dbol and other stuff by their owners all the time, winstrol, and eq, it gives the dog better dexterity and fitness.

Morons like you should never own an animal. Taking gear should always be a personal choice.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

This.

THE BEEF

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Piana looks like shit. A burnt oil bag.