Author Topic: Bodybuilding T-Shirts by Ric Drasin  (Read 1984 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Bodybuilding T-Shirts by Ric Drasin
« on: May 18, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilding T-Shirts by Ric Drasin
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:28:51 AM »
Cool idea.....  theres a ton of muscle guys out there looking for shirts like that...but Affliction knows that already and owns the market....

The problem with Ric's t Shirts is the style of shirts themselves it doesn't matter if it has Ric flexing or a gym logo If you look like a soccer mom running for a good cause cancer awareness marathon with a XL shirt on like those.........

Now wanna go Vintage but marketable ? get one Affliction T-shirt style,  with Giant Killer Padilla logo, or Arnold flexing (Upper body) or Ferrigno most muscular  etc...

And i'll be the first one adding those muscle shirt to my (almost 400 tshirt) collection.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 10:30:42 AM »
Love the ego on this guy...Schwarzenegger talked to him a few times so he thinks his autograph is worth something.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:31:54 AM »
Cool idea.....  theres a ton of muscle guys out there looking for shirts like that...but Affliction knows that already and owns the market....

The problem with Ric's t Shirts is the style of shirts themselves it doesn't matter if it has Ric flexing or a gym logo If you look like a soccer mom running for a good cause cancer awareness marathon with a XL shirt on like those.........

Now wanna go Vintage but marketable ? get one Affliction T-shirt style,  with Giant Killer Padilla logo, or Arnold flexing (Upper body) or Ferrigno most muscular  etc...

And i'll be the first one adding those muscle shirt to my (almost 400 tshirt) collection.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
First time I ever heard someone brag about having a T-Shirt collection, no less than 400 pieces at that. 

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 10:33:18 AM »
Love the ego on this guy...Schwarzenegger talked to him a few times so he thinks his autograph is worth something.

you know nothing ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
First time I ever heard someone brag about having a T-Shirt collection, no less than 400 pieces at that. 

That means you didn't see the whole clip.....  I'm making fun of what bodybuilding legend Ric says at the end......

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH