Author Topic: Do you really believe in Bipolar as a legit illness?  (Read 18986 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do you really believe in Bipolar as a legit illness?
« on: May 18, 2013, 01:25:10 PM »
It seems that one out of two girls in America are "Bipolar"..... I  dated a bipolar" chick for a while....  She will be nice a nice,friendly,polite sweet girl for 3 days.... then she will simply ignore everyone even looking down as she walks to avoid saying "Hi" to neighbors, friends etc ..... She's bipolar so deal with it....really?

But when it comes to $$$$ she's never depressed or sad... interesting

She was employee of the Month at Chilli's always happy and outgoing as long as the tip was there to be made....
So that means that she cannot only say hi but be nice and caring at all working hours time.. so you can control that ilness

Then you have the cute plastic bipolar, one that works at the front desk of a commercial gym always reading a mag and chewing gum to avoid eye contact with clients.......

I wonder what GetBiggers including Sir Sean Connery think about this "growing illness" in the US.

WoooooSHHHHHHHHH

Tightskin

• Getbig II
Re: Do you really believe in Bipolar as a legit illness?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »
Yes it's legit.   Run away from said women

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »
My mother is a psychotic bi-polar, self absorbed complete c.unty bitch.

...yes, it's real, very fucking real.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 01:52:31 PM »
  Ouch

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 01:53:03 PM »

Bipolar
is legit

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 01:54:56 PM »
It is real and the term shouldn't be abused. I was in a relationship with a girl that was certifiable. Eventually she got the papers to prove it, too.

Bipolars are the ones who stand to benefit the most from medication.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 02:29:34 PM »
More Bullshit from the drug dealers who call themselves Doctors! Life has its ups and downs and your suppose to feel life not shut your mind and sould down with drugs!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »
My mother is a psychotic bi-polar, self absorbed complete c.unty bitch.

...yes, it's real, very fucking real.

Damn, dude.  :-\ :-\
X

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 02:35:16 PM »
More Bullshit from the drug dealers who call themselves Doctors! Life has its ups and downs and your suppose to feel life not shut your mind and sould down with drugs!
Sounds like you haven't come to terms with your diagnoses.

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 02:38:06 PM »
Sounds like you haven't come to terms with your diagnoses.
;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »
So called "Bipolar" people are actually the normal ones. They realise that life can be shit and good and change their moods accordingly.

The only people who aren't bipolar are the moronic kunts who are too stupid to realise what a shit depressing world we live in.

This is why mongols go thru life in a happy haze. Just like the way a "normal" person feels when they are stoned on coke or bladdered on whiskey.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 02:58:13 PM »
So called "Bipolar" people are actually the normal ones. They realise that life can be shit and good and change their moods accordingly.

The only people who aren't bipolar are the moronic kunts who are too stupid to realise what a shit depressing world we live in.

This is why mongols go thru life in a happy haze. Just like the way a "normal" person feels when they are stoned on coke or bladdered on whiskey.

Slit your wrist, dumb  M O T H E R  F U C K E R.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 02:59:57 PM »

that ain't bipolar, dingus. that's just reacting to life. bipolar is a scary thing if you've ever dealt with someone who had it. seeing someone insta-flip from extreme to extreme is really bizarre.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 03:00:22 PM »

Slit your wrist, dumb  M O T H E R  F U C K E R.

I take it you're having a bipolar evening you silly wee wank.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 03:04:18 PM »
that ain't bipolar, dingus. that's just reacting to life. bipolar is a scary thing if you've ever dealt with someone who had it. seeing someone insta-flip from extreme to extreme is really bizarre.

We don't have bipolar in Scotland. On a Saturday night in the pub every kunt is your friend one minute and trying to shove a broken beer glass in your face the next.  It's normal behaviour here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 03:16:03 PM »
Yes, sex is incredible, you just have to learn to sleep with one eye open.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 03:26:43 PM »
It's in the DSM-IV so it's legit.

Maybe the people in your examples don't have it, and are using it as an excuse to be dicks. To be bipolar you need to be diagnosed by mental health professionals who will prescribe medications to stabilize moods.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
It seems that one out of two girls in America are "Bipolar"..... I  dated a bipolar" chick for a while....  She will be nice a nice,friendly,polite sweet girl for 3 days.... then she will simply ignore everyone even looking down as she walks to avoid saying "Hi" to neighbors, friends etc ..... She's bipolar so deal with it....really?

But when it comes to $$$$ she's never depressed or sad... interesting

She was employee of the Month at Chilli's always happy and outgoing as long as the tip was there to be made....
So that means that she cannot only say hi but be nice and caring at all working hours time.. so you can control that ilness

Then you have the cute plastic bipolar, one that works at the front desk of a commercial gym always reading a mag and chewing gum to avoid eye contact with clients.......

I wonder what GetBiggers including Sir Sean Connery think about this "growing illness" in the US.

WoooooSHHHHHHHHH

Hit, get a shit load of free enchilada soup, and RUN

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »
It's in the DSM-IV so it's legit.

Maybe the people in your examples don't have it, and are using it as an excuse to be dicks. To be bipolar you need to be diagnosed by mental health professionals who will prescribe medications to stabilize moods.

Homosexuality was in the DSM III...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
Real bipolar is legit, when you've dealt with a real case there will be no doubt in your mind as to its authenticity.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »
We once had a female pro photo shoot, she was professional sweet and kind, when asked to remove all her clothing she flipped in a quarter of a second ! she became a vulgar bitch. I thought she was joking since she agreed and took the money for naked posing,wrestling etc. but she grabbed all her stuff and was coursing hysterically  With homer Simpson like eyes popping, I thought she was gonna hit me. She left the place and drove barefooted. A month later she called to apologize very sweet and educated saying she didn't take her bipolar meds" That day. But didn't say a word about rescheduling or refunding the money and yes was the kind of money you don't win in a show..  So Bipolar my ass.  Just stay away from me and my wallet.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 04:41:50 PM »
Right here is bipolar a good range of focus.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 04:42:55 PM »
Real bipolar is legit, when you've dealt with a real case there will be no doubt in your mind as to its authenticity.

I dealt with the real deal for six years.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2013, 04:46:03 PM »
I dealt with the real deal for six years.

Do tell.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
We once had a female pro photo shoot, she was professional sweet and kind, when asked to remove all her clothing she flipped in a quarter of a second ! she became a vulgar bitch. I thought she was joking since she agreed and took the money for naked posing,wrestling etc. but she grabbed all her stuff and was coursing hysterically  With homer Simpson like eyes popping, I thought she was gonna hit me. She left the place and drove barefooted. A month later she called to apologize very sweet and educated saying she didn't take her bipolar meds" That day. But didn't say a word about rescheduling or refunding the money and yes was the kind of money you don't win in a show..  So Bipolar my ass.  Just stay away from me and my wallet.

if it were up to me, you would be erased from the earth