Author Topic: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women  (Read 32280 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 04:56:08 AM »
i feel the same way

"game" is just trickery and deceit

if you have big lean arms you dont need to mislead women

they can see you are a strong man and will buy you drinks after which you sleep with them and ejaculate all over their head

Big LOL at the last line, call it a A'halo classic ;D

The size of your arms don't matter, it's all about communication skills. First, they want to find out how you are as a person (are you ok? can they trust you? etc)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 04:57:06 AM »

The size of your arms don't matter, it's all about communication skills. First, they want to find out how you are as a person (are you ok? can they trust you? etc)
every time i got easy sex with women in bars

i attribute it to my arms

maybe it also helps that i dont look like a rapist or serial killer

in the end there needs to be some trust indeed to take a man to their house for sex

some women are fucked in the head tho and take black men home they meet in the street at the risk of being killed

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 05:11:14 AM »
You can't become a pickup artist, either it's in your DNA or not.

The more practice and experience you have at something, the better you get and it gives you more practical knowledge too. More experience = more confidence and this is what starts making the difference.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:49 AM »
The more practice and experience you have at something, the better you get and it gives you more practical knowledge too. More experience = more confidence and this is what starts making the difference.

That's correct, so I wrote later:

Any course/training can be usefull, as long as you're motivated and talented.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 05:39:45 AM »
All you have to do is say "I'll have my limo pick you up at 7"

Or in yoru case the city bus  ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 05:42:49 AM »
That's correct, so I wrote later:

YOu don't have to be talented to make small improvements.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 05:44:10 AM »
lazy fucking thread. if your gonna post about a method use your fucking brain to spell it out for us dipshit

A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 05:45:34 AM »
YOu don't have to be talented to make small improvements.

But will they make the difference?  ;)

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 06:08:45 AM »

No woman would pick a skinny twink over a greg plitt unnless she is into that from the get go.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 06:24:32 AM »
Yes familiar. What do you want to know?

I think Mystery's stuff is the best when you are new to it. He breaks it down very good.

I also recommend listening to some Tyler Durden and Lovedrop.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 06:56:16 AM »
I've seen this stuff work for people but you have to realize that the guys who follow this pua stuff approach a ton of girls on a regular basis. Like one guy might approach 25 girls in a given day, get phone numbers from 10 of them, and actually hang out with like 3 or 4 of them. So it is kind of hard to say how good it actually works because you might have the same success rate if you talked to that many girls just being yourself. I think the most beneficial thing about following the mystery method, and other pua styles like it, is that it forces you to get over your fear of approaching women, especially hot ones.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 07:00:15 AM »
every time i got easy sex with women in bars

i attribute it to my arms

maybe it also helps that i dont look like a rapist or serial killer

in the end there needs to be some trust indeed to take a man to their house for sex

some women are fucked in the head tho and take black men home they meet in the street at the risk of being killed

uh huh.,....we all know that WHITE MEN NEVER EVER kill their wives or girlfriends ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »
I've seen this stuff work for people but you have to realize that the guys who follow this pua stuff approach a ton of girls on a regular basis. Like one guy might approach 25 girls in a given day, get phone numbers from 10 of them, and actually hang out with like 3 or 4 of them. So it is kind of hard to say how good it actually works because you might have the same success rate if you talked to that many girls just being yourself. I think the most beneficial thing about following the mystery method, and other pua styles like it, is that it forces you to get over your fear of approaching women, especially hot ones.

good point....it really is a numbers game....I think men make the mistake of talking to one or two women and then waiting for them to call...sometimes they will and sometimes they wont..or men won't call as often as they should to show they are really interested....you have to talk to many women...2, 3, 4, a day...give out your number freely ..get theirs if you can.....As you said above, if you talk to 25 women in a month and 3 or 4 actually hang out with you thats an awesome statistic in your favor.....talking to 25 women =4 hanging out with you= at least 1 or 2 that you will lay.....as you get better with your game, the amount who hang out with you and that you will then lay will grow exponentially.....

However, talking to a lot of women at one time is a lot of work...women love to text and talk about a bunch of nonsense which is really time consuming......you then gotta cull the timewasters from the ones who have real potential......Also you have to be persistent....sometimes women will seem like they aren't interested, but it could be that they have their period, are are going through a break-up, etc......you gotta follow up with them regularly to see if their mood has changed...this has happened to me many times when I fucked a chick later down the line that I initially thought was blowing me off and wasn't interested

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
Want to get women...

Simple...

Look good (hygiene for you nasty fucks), be a dick, but never insulting and never mean...be approachable and be an alpha...always be a little out of reach but always pay them some attention...drives them nuts.

Like my Sargent use to say..."shoulders out chin up and remember boys you're the ones with the guns."

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 09:36:39 AM »
yeah i thought hes taking the piss, not sure.

anyone who even considers reading such books is not made for this dating stuff.

a natural predator has it in themselves and needs not a book.

hell, even simply having some muscle and bit charisma will be better than that, even if one is an absolute asshole.

even the books say so.

why do i know whats in the book?well someone very close to me has read that trashy cacophonia and tried to apply it to real life.

i can tell hilarious stories of failures and how the "tricks" did compared to me who wasnt even trying to pick up anything, but just inscenated myself a bit out of vanity :D

put these clwns mystery and neil strauss with me into some club(where theres no pre paid-upfront paid hookers who will play along with them as per contract ahah)and see who does what.

i wouldnt be suprised if they actualy hired hookers or frends to be there in the clubs and then it all seems like spontaneous to their suckers attendees coming with them.hahahah.

even if its legit, so FUCKING WHAT they merely got a phone number, right?wow, so they got a phone number, whooo hooo, phone number sare thrown around like hot potatos and are a far cry from getting laid.

lo, "magician" baloonie, only for a number.wow, insulting the girl(necking,right? is that the term)?to make you feel better aboput your self and bring her down?this is idiotic.

just look at the attendees.or at neil strauss and mystery, theyre idiots , id laugh in their face while i grab their girls away from them.

how to get a number, this is soooo early teenager stuff, the galeniko has fucked girls right in the clubs , girl he never seen before, or right outside the club on the car hood,im not bragging, this is nothing special really.and i did it based on just lean and muscular body and bit charisma nothing else.

and what exactly did the strauss guy do in the video to jessica alba?fuck all, right?i didnt watcht he clip but its not like he later on became her fuck buddie or something?was all pre rigged interview i guess.free pr for book,nothing else.

lol at learnign dating from a book.

I'm not trolling, I seriously wondered if their was a concrete method for consistently attracting tens.  You have to admit it's kind of difficult.  I'd say I'm equally good looking facially as you, I have a decent build (better than most) but definitely don't have your great physique. 

I can pull pussy, but I want it to be easier and I want it to be automatic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »
simple minded fools hoping to use Jedi Mind tricks to meet women.  The fact is every women has their Ideal man and tolerable man.  Most women won't ever meet their Ryan Gosseling ideal man so they settle for tolerable.  You just have to be it.

You ever hear the saying that most women end up marrying their fathers.  That's where you'll fit in.

If her father was funny and you're funny, you have a good chance to get in.  if her father was manly and muscular and you're a weakling who's funny, you're out of luck.

Playing the numbers game just helps you eliminate the ones that you are not a match with and eventually you'll find a girl who tolerates you for some trait.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »
simple minded fools hoping to use Jedi Mind tricks to meet women

Okay, I'm a jerk... With that post I can see the error in my ways...

:D

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »

lo, "magician" baloonie, only for a number.wow, insulting the girl(necking,right? is that the term)?to make you feel better aboput your self and bring her down?this is idiotic.

I think it's called "negging", as in a negative compliment.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »
I think it's called "negging", as in a negative compliment.

The negging thing is solid and we all know that. 

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2013, 10:26:20 AM »
The negging thing is solid and we all know that. 

Yeah but are you gonna take it to the next level and start wearing goggles to the club.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 10:26:34 AM »
I remember in high school.  The hottest chick was dating this little tool.  She was 5'10" tall.  Great ass, legs, tits and gorgeous.  her boyfriend was a little troll.  I asked her point blank why the fuck she is dating him.  her answer that I am paraphrasing below:

He was the only one with balls enough to ask me out.

there you go. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »
Yeah but are you gonna take it to the next level and start wearing goggles to the club.

haha... I was like WTF when I saw his goggles.  :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
Want to fuck 10's?  Have a couple buddies follow you around with a large video camera and microphone wearing T-shirts with the MTV logo on it.

Whores will flock to you.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:44 AM »
Anyone who is desperate enough to throw down money on books and seminars on how to pick up women is going to believe every word of bullshit they say.

Think of the bullshit about training and gaining muscle you swallowed when you first got into the weight game. Because you wanted to believe it was true. Look at the Dorks who pay $50 to attend a Phil Heath training seminar.

I agree that the one good thing it does is it forces shy guys to get in the game. You gotta be in it to win it. The same way Weiders crap did get you in the gym, even though you weren't going to look like Arnold anytime soon.

The TV show and videos are bullshit, they plant women. It's a television show...and I'm sure they edit out the 1000 times these saps got shot down brutally.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2013, 03:12:19 PM »
Super hot women scare most dudes away.  If you have the balls to talk to them you are half way there. 
I have always pictured hot women taking a
"Dump" makes them all equal. Plus pretty women are a dime a Baker's Dozen.