Author Topic: Using google street view to tell if a neighborhood has alot of blacks?  (Read 2557 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Why don't you just say Ni9gers?

Due to Word-filter we have to use Vineegar, Knee Grow etc

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Racist or a pragmatic way to see if you'll be safe in a neighborhood without having to leave your couch?

But if you lived with hoodrats you would not be so far below the average IQ anymore...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Why the fuck would anyone drive in downtown toronto, it's the most pointless thing ever. Super retarded attachment to cars I'd assume.

Well...the metro/subway shuts down at night and not all ttc routes run all night you know. Even taking a cab from the guvermnment(too fucked up to drive/bus it) to st. clair west would run me nearly 30 bucks never mind getting outside of the city.

But if you live and work in the city a car is more of a hassle than anything...gotta put up with traffic, pay for parking, higher insurance costs, gas etc. Hopefully you got yourself a job close by cause otherwise you might end up getting one like I had to.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
But if you lived with hoodrats you would not be so far below the average IQ anymore...

Even still, he would have a much better life living in a white neighbourhood with below average IQ than a black neighbourhood.

At least he'd be able to keep his furniture/items/money and be able to ride a bike every now and then etc

And there wouldn't be any green rinds and chickenbones thrown all over where people are walking.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Blacks don't come out until night so it's pretty much useless.

Then you can't really see them anyways unless they smile.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
No, they are probably airbrushed out of google street view by communites to attract descent people.

However, there is a formula. The amount of KFC restaurants divided by the no of inhabitants times the annual sale of watermelon in pounds.

Hahahahaha - A+

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Hahahahaha - A+

;D The hell, would you like to move here?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
LOL! Nice one Papyrus!

Snacka om riktiga fynd när vi snackar trivselområden... :D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
LOL! Nice one Papyrus!

Snacka om riktiga fynd när vi snackar trivselområden... :D

Jag mindes att jag sett en bild på snubbarna med shotgun på verandan och en simpel google-sökning gjorde resten.

Löjligt! I Sverige censureras det definitivt om de skulle fånga något sånt här. Såvida inte google-bilen helt enkelt är för rädd för att åka in i vissa områden :P