Author Topic: "Conspiracy" theories that have been proven true....  (Read 31638 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: "Conspiracy" theories that have been proven true....
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 05:40:29 PM »
It seem to me that there has to be someone who are willing to teach you guys to use your brains to something else than these childish theories. It is also obvious that truth makes your head hurt, so you don't want to know it. You should still know what is causing the pain, and reason is simple. Your brains try to think, and that is something they are not used to do.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)
w

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

You just prove what I say,  ;D :P ;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2013, 06:49:33 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2013, 12:01:33 PM »
Try making a case with out posting a you tube vid.

If its straight forward, provable, it shouldn't too hard to do.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »

ET chemtrail.. How do you idiots explane that?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 07:00:09 AM »
Try making a case with out posting a you tube vid.

If its straight forward, provable, it shouldn't too hard to do.

I don't pretend to be an expert, hence the video.  It contains a lot of interesting information and it would be easier to absorb it by watching the video, rather than reading my attempts to describe what it contains.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
I don't pretend to be an expert, hence the video.  It contains a lot of interesting information and it would be easier to absorb it by watching the video, rather than reading my attempts to describe what it contains.

You don't need to be an expert in most cases to know if something is factual or not, or to even make a argument with supporting facts.  How many things do you know in life to be factual and true that you are not an expert on?

That being said, shouldn't you be able to make an argument without just posting a you tube vid and claiming its a "proven" CT? 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 12:53:42 AM »

So every video with the insane fuckers talking complete bullshit will be interesting information to you, because you are ignorant fool who cannot comprehend reality? And that kind of sums up your life, because the lack of inteligence which you are suffering, is permanent? It is obvious that you are uncapable to change your opinion even some one grab you form the ear and rub your snout to the truth. What I mean is these two things: There is full and complete explanation about those "chemtrails" by the laws of physics, and there is also explanation why they are impossible to make by man, by the laws of physics, so what else you need?  I mean what are you waiting? That Jesus come down from heaven and will beat this information in to you thick skull? He maybe can make wine from water, but can he make brains from crap? I don't think so..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 04:03:40 AM »
So every video with the insane fuckers talking complete bullshit will be interesting information to you, because you are ignorant fool who cannot comprehend reality? And that kind of sums up your life, because the lack of inteligence which you are suffering, is permanent? It is obvious that you are uncapable to change your opinion even some one grab you form the ear and rub your snout to the truth. What I mean is these two things: There is full and complete explanation about those "chemtrails" by the laws of physics, and there is also explanation why they are impossible to make by man, by the laws of physics, so what else you need?  I mean what are you waiting? That Jesus come down from heaven and will beat this information in to you thick skull? He maybe can make wine from water, but can he make brains from crap? I don't think so..

No need to be obnoxious.  On a similar note I have not read a detailed explanation in this thread proving chemtrails are false.  Different rules apply?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 07:01:24 AM »
3) The Ice Machine, Mirage Hotel

The U.S. government admitted this actually happened years ago....didn't you see the congressional hearings on C-SPAN???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2013, 08:44:55 AM »
No need to be obnoxious.  On a similar note I have not read a detailed explanation in this thread proving chemtrails are false.  Different rules apply?

Yeah, different rules do apply.   "proving a negative" such as prove god doesnt exist as a counter argument to God is real is a false argument.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, you.   You asserted Chemtrails were proven true.  You have yet to produce one single argument in your own words.  All You have done is post some clips. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »

For starters and with you own "intelligence", explain that russian meteorite "chemtrail". How come it has one, and if it has one, how come it has different source than aeroplanes "chemtrail"? Furthermore, if we know as a fact that visible fog equals to 0.6 litres of liquid in cubic meters of air, that the chemrtails has diameter of 4-6 meters per engine and the length of kilometers, even thousands of kilometers, so where is the tanks for that complete impossible amount of liquid? It adds up to tens of thousands litres per every kilometer, so where exactly that amount of liquid is in the plane? We know that 1000 litres is one cubic meter at space, so 10 000 equals tanks of 10 000 cubic meter. Because of that, for even one kilometer of chemtrail, you need more liquids that plane can carry. So how exactly it is possible?  

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 10:14:09 PM »
Yep, Fuck facts and physics, who needs them anyway? These raving mad and mentally ill people on youtube are the origin of absolute truth. It is amazing how stupid human can be, and still alive. This one has been studying these chemtrails 15-16 years, and he still has not even a clue of basic physics,. As I say, there need to be tons of liquid to make even 1 mile of these trails, so where are the tanks? Theory itself is quit stupid, these morons are poisoning the air which they are breathing, for some insane purpose, which is exactly what? And even if there is some mentally sick motive, there still isn't a way to deploy that kind of amount of any kind of material from aeroplane, because of the simple laws of physics. You stupid motherfuckers must start to make better conspiracy theories, because these old ones are ridiculous.

Oh my you are one stupid muthafucker. Did you know that planes can intake the thousands of pounds of air it is zooming by and condense it into liquid form continously thus having an infinite amount of solvent to disperse the chemicals in? Need I mention tht the concentration and toxicity of these chemicals are so severe that the container may only need to be 4 square feet, depending on the chemical we are talking about.

How's that for physics for ya?

Dumbass.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »
Oh my you are one stupid muthafucker. Did you know that planes can intake the thousands of pounds of air it is zooming by and condense it into liquid form continously thus having an infinite amount of solvent to disperse the chemicals in? Need I mention tht the concentration and toxicity of these chemicals are so severe that the container may only need to be 4 square feet, depending on the chemical we are talking about.

How's that for physics for ya?

Dumbass.

Dumpass? First of all, you need to be more than dumbass to believe conspiracy like this, more like complete insane or mentally ill, because all these claims are ridiculous. Toxcity of what exactly? No clue, no one has found anything from air, which by the way is one of the most investicated substances of this world. What are the chemicals we are talkin about and what they do, and the question most interesting at all, why? What are these infamous forces spraying poisons in the air which they and their families breath just like you do? You of cource have some concrete evidence about that? Are they spraying the dumbness over the americans, because there has to be some reason why you guys believe all this shit. You believe everything and furthermore, you never ask any evidence. For you it is enough if some one claim it is true, and you never doubt anything. In europe we teach our childrens to think, not to be brainless fucking retards, and that's why we have only few who are stupid enough to believe shit like that. We know that claim doesn't prove anything and we want to see evidence before we believe such claims. So where is all the evidence about these claims?  There is plenty of photos about the trails on the sky, but they doesn't prove anything else than the theory of condensation. Where is the evidence about the poisons, about the containers etc. Show me something like a picture from the plane crash, where are guys with the toxin protective clothing, carrying the containers? Surely there is something like this? Show me picture of the guys filling these containers at the airport with their toxin protective clothing, or something like that? Do you even understand that there has to be more than bunch of complete idiots pointing  at the sky to prove something like this exist? Your problem is that you guys doesn't even try to see the "big picture", you look only what is put on the front of you and what they rub your nose in to. You see little details, bits and pieces, but never whole picture with it's insanity. You never ask who, how and why, because you mind doesn't reach far enough, and that's why you don't realize that you are believing a pile of shit with no evidence what so ever.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2013, 09:56:15 PM »
This one is no doubt true

Child Sex ring in Washington DC

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2013, 09:16:02 PM »
conspiracies are proven in courts nationwide on a daily basis so wat

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
If chemtrails are truenwhy would they poison themselves?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »
If chemtrails are truenwhy would they poison themselves?

they could be for weather manipulation who knows, i agree though why would they poison themselves makes no sense.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »
they could be for weather manipulation who knows, i agree though why would they poison themselves makes no sense.

And they could be air humidity condensed to fog, who knows, because there is no evidence what so ever that they are anything else :D

Do you imbeciles understand that there is many layers of air between earth and aeroplane, and they are separated from each other by wind, which could be complete different direction in each layer. So when notorious bastards spill their secret substances from the aeroplane, they don't  have any fucking way to know, where the wind take their poisons. So what could be the point to do these complete random poisonings?  You spill your gas over the Moscow, and it lands on Berlin? What is the point? You spill it over New York, and it lands on sea? How fucking stupid is that? All of you guys have seen hot air balloons, but do you know how they are controlled? By the hight. Only way to change direction of the flight, is change the altitude, and hope for the wind to right direction.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
Not to mention the logistics of keeping delivery systems secret at airports and the thousands of people who would have to be involved.

All for keeping whether manipulation secret?  No need.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
Not to mention the logistics of keeping delivery systems secret at airports and the thousands of people who would have to be involved.

All for keeping whether manipulation secret?  No need.

its been proven what they aren't but still not what they are. regular kerosene clouds dissipate.

anyone know how long this has been going on? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »
its been proven what they aren't but still not what they are. regular kerosene clouds dissipate.

Variables in fuel, moisture, altitude, pressure, wind, etc. all factor into how long a trail stays up.  They all disappear after a while.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2013, 10:42:03 PM »

" Condensation trails, are "streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes." These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes in which the water vapor condenses into a visible cloud. Contrails are formed when hot humid air from the engines mixes with the colder surrounding air. The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly."

If kerosene vapors dissipate quickly, clouds from condensed water, aka clouds, doesn't. How fucking ignorant man can be, and still alive?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2013, 07:45:04 PM »
" Condensation trails, are "streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes." These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes in which the water vapor condenses into a visible cloud. Contrails are formed when hot humid air from the engines mixes with the colder surrounding air. The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly."

If kerosene vapors dissipate quickly, clouds from condensed water, aka clouds, doesn't. How fucking ignorant man can be, and still alive?

'You see lots of these types of photos when people try to debunk chemtrails, the believers say that engines back then were less efficient, so produced more trails. Ironically, the more efficient an engine is, the more of the fuel is combusted, so more water is produced. So the more modern an engine is, the more likely it is to produce a persistent contrail.'

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 09:28:52 AM »
Just want to hear this again....

What's the whole Chem trail conspiracy?

What is it?
What's its purpose?
How is it happening?
etc.?