Author Topic: IP Gear Remailer Goes Down , 1.8 million in steroids and other drugs seized  (Read 24288 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
The "35 year natural" talking drug lingo........ ::)

you have 15 year olds who can't afford a pack of gum debating steroids online...what's your point ?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am not following your math here.  Can you explain a bit more?  

But I can tell you now that there is not a single domestic source operating out there right now that does 21K per month.  That is not happening.  Now there are some that I know that will SELL that much, but they are also acting as a middle man for a larger source.   A lot of their sales are generated by the larger source and the shipping duty falls on them.  Just because that op is turn that much money, it doesn't mean that one person is keeping it.  Once you become a middle man, your profits drop drastically.  

Generally there are two methods to do.  First is do everything yourself.  Ordering, brewing, filling, labeling, shipping, collecting.  You make the most here.  The drawback to this is that due to your small size you will never generate enough client base to make very much and justify taking such a risk with your freedom.  You will make some, that is true.  But you will never generate biz on other boards where paying sponsors have their hands in it behind the scene.    Second way is to partner up with a source.  You can either buy all your gear in bulk from them and repackage/rebottle them yourselves and in return the source will add your "brand" to their site.  (Or either you just use their brands and become a domestic reshipper) Since they get all the heavy traffic anyway, you don't have to advertise at all.  But for each sale the source is going to take a cut of it.   So you dont make all that much, but on the other hand you don't have to work as hard either.  The source handles all the advertising and bringing the customers in, the order fulfillment generation, they send you the product so you don't have brew it and you have access to an already established name brand for doing your little side biz on your own.  If the batch is bad (it happens at times) you don't have to eat the cost and spend your own money replacing bad gear that went out. The source will send you replacement gear to use.  So all you have to do basically is break down the bulk supplies into vials/bags and wait for the source to send you the shipping list.  The source collects all the money and then pays you once a month.

Oh and collecting money isn't the hard part.  That is fairly easy.  Even if you go solo, you can find people who will agree to hit up WUs for you in return for 10% of the amount they are collecting.  The hard part is legitimating that money in a way that you don't leave a paper trail in case anyone comes sniffing around down the road.  

Remember that old company HCG5000.  That sold only two products, HCG and sterile water?  They were rolling in the green.  I know those two owners personally as they only live 20 minutes from me and we moved in the same circles at times.  Or rather, used to know them.  The husband is in jail now because of a money paper trail and his wife is under house arrest (it may have ended already) but she runs another popular internet company now that is on the other boards.  (But it is legit products and she does well.)  But he got popped not for his business, but for carelessly spending his money.  

Good post. There was a wild west period around 2000-2004. Anything, anytime just about.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
you have 15 year olds who can't afford a pack of gum debating steroids online...what's your point ?

Lemme guess, "all the kids in Old Town Scottsdale are doing it"?

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
i dont buy gear off the internet

im not a retard

Buying it in person is even more stupid.

If they suspect someone of selling AAS in a gym or whatever ( or even if the guy is already caught and working with them to lure other people into getting popped ), then you can beat your ass when you buy something from the guy they are going to have it watched/recorded/photo'd.  How the hell you going to explain to a judge you didn't buy this or it wasn't yours when a photo or video clearly shows you taking possession of the goods?

Oh and guess what?  They won't bust you as soon as you take the bag.  (Not with hand to hand sales usually).  Instead they wait for you to get in your car.  Then they bust you so they can seize your car as evidence since it was used in the commission of a felony.  Usually they will follow you for a bit.  You can rest assured they have already called in your license plate and know who you are and where you live (or at least who the car is registered to).  They might wait until you are close to home before they light you up.  Or they might follow you for a while.  See where you going.  Picking up your kid?  Uh-oh... DFCs now being added to the investigation and you will be threatened with having them removed from your home and placed in state care.  Picking up your wife?  Conspirator charge against her now.  Meeting up with another gym buddy or "good bro".. you just got an intent to distribute charge and solicitation for a sale charge against you.  (Doesn't matter if he even knows you juice or not or even if the subject of AAS was brought up... it's what they can claim to some old gray haired judge with a bug up his old tight ass from being picked on by the jocks in high school) or they wait for you to get home and take the package inside...  get a search warrant called in and flipped, come back and bust you for even more shit.  If you ever notice the majority of AAS busts always include shit like rec drugs or guns along with them?  Thing about LE is that they ALWAYS upgrade the charges.  They overcharge.  They won't bust you just for AAS as possession unless it is a last resort.  They will have some add on charges.  That way when you get your lawyer involved (which should be immediately as "I WANT A LAWYER" should be the first words out of your mouth before you close it until an attorney appears) they will offer to drop some of the bullshit charges during the plea bargain phase.   If you plead guilty to possession they will drop the intent to distribute charge.  Or maybe agree to release your vehicle back to you right away.  Or they will ignore your drug parph that was lying around (though they won't overlook anything involving recs or guns so you can forget it if you got those charges on you.. you are as good as gone).  They will drop a few charges but not the AAS ones.  Just think about it like this... if the ONLY charge against you was for possessing AAS.. then what are they going to end up with after the plea bargain is finalized?  So they got to add something that they can drop later in order to sweeten the deal during plea bargaining.

Also on a side note... if it is your first offense and after plea bargaining it comes down to either accepting a charge of Possession (For Personal Use) or Possession (With Intent To Distribute) make sure you take the second one.  Other than a slightly higher fine, it won't mean shit in the long run.   But unlike the personal use charge where you are admitting that you were going to use the drugs - remember you need needles if you are caught with injectibles - you are looking at weekly drug and alcohol tests, mandatory NA meetings every week (sometimes twice) for six months to a year, counseling, random unannounced drug tests, drug awareness classes, etc.. all out of your own pocket I might add.  With the intent charge, since you will (or should) claim it was for sale only and you never used any or planned to.. they can't nail you for drug USE.  You can avoid nearly all of that except for the drug tests that your probation office might require.  If you look at your fine being $1000 higher or having to pay for those bullshit classes you will see just paying the higher the fine actually works out to be cheaper.  Not to mention you don't waste time sitting in a room full of meth heads who are all staring at the doorknob just dying to take it apart and put it back together again.. over and over.

Fuck that noise.  You buy off the internet and get it in the mail no sig required.  You can check the tracking # and see if there are any undue lengthy stops anywhere.  If it arrives in any suspicious way or if the box looks like it was open, you avoid that mofo.  

If you really want to be safe you can have a friend in another state open up an anoymous email account and send you a "threatening letter" for talking to his ex and asking her out.  This "ex" can be some random girl (you can't remember who she was because you were drunk) that you gave your business card to in a bar one night when you were visiting that city.  She never called, but your card has your name, addy, telly, and email on it.  The dude went through her stuff and found it and had a meltdown and sent you an email promising to "mess you up" when he sees you, or set you up to go to jail somehow or threatening to send a bomb to your house.  If you really want to add drama to it, you can arrange for the friend to also buy a throw away phone and send you a lot of threatening text messages and hang up phone calls at various hours of the day and especially in the middle of the night (complete with curse filled revenge promising voicemails).. some which you receive in the company of other people (witnesses).  Of course, fearing for your safety as all 260 lbs, 3% BF, self trained ninjas on this board would do... you file a report with the police.  

Then if you do get a hot pack in the mail... you can point out that it wasn't you who ordered it, that someone is trying to set you up and show them the police report you filled out a month that documents the emails, texts, and voicemails ahead of time as evidence.   Of course, if they do search your house (and they probably will) they will not find anything else illegal or worrisome (like Species products).  Because you are a law abiding citizen.   ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Actually there is.  I know of more than a few legit supp companies that are booming nowdays that got their funding and capital because the owners were sources prior to becoming legal. 

If you don't think there is money to be made, then ask Bruce, or Naps, or the guys that started up Supra labs back in 2003 and now own car dealerships, HRT clinics, bars and time shares in Florida. 

If you are a domestic source, then no.  It is nickel and dime stuff.  The biggest domestic source I know of takes in around $10-$15 per month in profit after expenses have been met.  Most don't even make 10K before expenses.

You talking the old vipbb invite board? The owner there turned his company into a very profitable supplement line. Also, IP is still around? That dude had the bunkest looking vials around 03, but his orals were pretty good and dosed high. He was out of china right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

You talking the old vipbb invite board? The owner there turned his company into a very profitable supplement line. Also, IP is still around? That dude had the bunkest looking vials around 03, but his orals were pretty good and dosed high. He was out of china right?

I am talking a bit bigger than that.  You can walk into Vitamin Shoppe and see their brands.  There are quite a few more that started up supp lines that advertise on forums though.  They do remarkably well too when you compare the profit vs the cost/overhead/operating expense.  No doubt the easiest way to make money is to own a popular board and charge peeps to advertise their shops (legit company if in the US or if outside, then anything goes within reason).  I know EF charges between 4-6K per month to advertise on there.  (Depends on how many hands have to get greased behind the scenes) and they only sponsor legit legal companies.   (Or so they claim, but if paid enough then anything goes with a bit of work around to the rules).  Look how many sponsors they have on there every month.  Even when only collecting 75% of the amount every month Paul is just raking in the money. Sology is pretty much the same.  Not sure how much OLM or ProM charge (haven't seen their prices in several years so I don't want to quote anything)  If you own a board and get people to pay banner space on there... you are golden without having to do anything illegal, without having to make/market/sell/ship a product, and minimal monthly expense.  Just server cost and basic IT support - which may or may not be free (assuming you are hosting it outside the US)

Unfortunately, boards now are a dime a dozen.  You got to really stand out when you get started to attract people.  As much as I detest eRoids, I do have to admit they hit the scene and scooped up a pretty decent amount of members.  Compared to the other boards of a similar nature where sources are ranked like TSC, etc.. who were around first, eRoids came in basically stole a lot of web traffic from them.

IP is still around.  He is the official Grandaddy Of All UG Labs.  Though unlike the past where he actively ran the entire shop with his crew collecting money for individual orders, brewing, filling, shipping, etc... he now just basically overseas people who run a manufacturing facility that provides the products for his #1 Lt to sell under the IP line (when ordering direct from him) or to be shipped to other people that run affiliated shops like IPdomestic, IPdirect, IPsource, IPpro, the former IPgear, etc..

Yes, IP is out of China.  One thing I remember about his old lists were his tabs and how he always would instruct people to not swallow the tabs whole, but instead to "crash the tabs in your mouth".  He could never say "crush".  Every time I read "crash the tabs"... I always pictured placing it on your tongue and then violently whipping it all around the inside of your mouth hoping it would break up.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
fuck,lurker, the usa is ridiculous.

damn, if i were living there, id just stay away from any ugl and gym dealer and have a docs prescription and thats that.

Yes.  It is getting worse too.

Avoiding UGs and local dealers are one of the reasons that anti-aging and HRT/TRT clinics are becoming popular everywhere.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
fuck,lurker, the usa is ridiculous.

damn, if i were living there, id just stay away from any ugl and gym dealer and have a docs prescription and thats that.

it's not that simple, they're not just gonna prescribe several grams of test, tren, eq, mast, orals + hgh + ancillaries to any schmoe that walks through the door. best bet is you're over 40 and get a very moderate trt script.

i honestly don't see the problem. get some powders from china for super cheap, brew em yourself, save tons of cash and have enough steroids for years to come. what's the big deal?

it's the guys in canada and australia that have to deal with uber-strict customs and paying $140 bucks a vial and all that shit

EH

• Getbig III
I am not following your math here.  Can you explain a bit more?  

Explain more? No. lol... hell no. not without saying too much. I shouldn't have said what I said in the first place.

But I can tell you now that there is not a single domestic source operating out there right now that does 21K per month.  That is not happening.  Now there are some that I know that will SELL that much, but they are also acting as a middle man for a larger source.   A lot of their sales are generated by the larger source and the shipping duty falls on them.  Just because that op is turn that much money, it doesn't mean that one person is keeping it.  Once you become a middle man, your profits drop drastically.  

Generally there are two methods to do.  First is do everything yourself.  Ordering, brewing, filling, labeling, shipping, collecting.  You make the most here.  The drawback to this is that due to your small size you will never generate enough client base to make very much and justify taking such a risk with your freedom.  You will make some, that is true.  But you will never generate biz on other boards where paying sponsors have their hands in it behind the scene.    Second way is to partner up with a source.  You can either buy all your gear in bulk from them and repackage/rebottle them yourselves and in return the source will add your "brand" to their site.  (Or either you just use their brands and become a domestic reshipper) Since they get all the heavy traffic anyway, you don't have to advertise at all.  But for each sale the source is going to take a cut of it.   So you dont make all that much, but on the other hand you don't have to work as hard either.  The source handles all the advertising and bringing the customers in, the order fulfillment generation, they send you the product so you don't have brew it and you have access to an already established name brand for doing your little side biz on your own.  If the batch is bad (it happens at times) you don't have to eat the cost and spend your own money replacing bad gear that went out. The source will send you replacement gear to use.  So all you have to do basically is break down the bulk supplies into vials/bags and wait for the source to send you the shipping list.  The source collects all the money and then pays you once a month.

I dunno why any source.. dom or otherwise wouldn't cook, filter, bottle, label, advertise, collect, everything themselves. the more ppl you have, the greater the chance of you getting popped. you never know if the guy your 'source' is using to transport is doing coke and runs a red light with 266 bottles of winny liquid in his trunk and gets pulled over, the list of possible fuck-ups could go on forever..... wayyyyy too many loose ends. Plus, doing your own, you CONTROL everything. if a batch is bad, I WANNA KNOW because it's my rep connected to the product. and eating cost is really NOT a big deal when you consider the cost/bottle. working for another source is like selling crack on the street corner for the shotcallers sitting back taking all the money and you assume all the risk.

Oh and collecting money isn't the hard part.  That is fairly easy.  Even if you go solo, you can find people who will agree to hit up WUs for you in return for 10% of the amount they are collecting.  The hard part is legitimating that money in a way that you don't leave a paper trail in case anyone comes sniffing around down the road.  

making the income legit is easy. driving to 3-5 different places to collect $ is a pain in the ass. I won't explain much how to do it, but it's definitely not depositing cash into a personal bank account every week.

#1, you should have a criminal defense attorney & #2, you should have a tax attorney... not a CPA to dot your i's and cross your t's.

Remember that old company HCG5000.  That sold only two products, HCG and sterile water?  They were rolling in the green.  I know those two owners personally as they only live 20 minutes from me and we moved in the same circles at times.  Or rather, used to know them.  The husband is in jail now because of a money paper trail and his wife is under house arrest (it may have ended already) but she runs another popular internet company now that is on the other boards.  (But it is legit products and she does well.)  But he got popped not for his business, but for carelessly spending his money.  

deadpan

• Getbig IV
nah, id just have as much test a doc will prescribe, if he dont prescribe enough, then see more docs at same time.

i mean if one hasnt got competitve ambitions what else than test does he need.

being buste brewing i wouldnt want none of that either, and not sure the cleanness and stuff, i seen things hapening to ppl on ugl,lol.

everything considered, hrt clinic and that that.

and gh, how much gh does one need2-4ius daily is lenty for non competitors, and thats best to get from clinic too, pharma stuff, not the chinese garbage-loterry.
seems like the govt wants to take bit advantage of this, why not.

i mean, ffs having the car impounded bc of a cycle, this is ridiculous.

lol that's not how it works, medical records are shared between doctors, if you're already on HRT then another doctor isn't going to prescribe shit to you, or risk losing his license.

also the kind of "doctor shopping" you're suggesting is a MUCH more surefire way to land yourself in hot water. the medical industry is srs biznes in america and the feds will go out of their way bust you for it way sooner than they will bother with some gym rat brewing gear for himself. it's not worth it for 750mg of test. i'll take chinese raws any day of the week.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Lemme guess, "all the kids in Old Town Scottsdale are doing it"?

Awwwww, someone wants to have an online fight with me, how cute.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Awwwww, someone wants to have an online fight with me, how cute.

No, you'd get mad and leave Getbig in a huff, never to return............again.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am talking a bit bigger than that.  You can walk into Vitamin Shoppe and see their brands.  There are quite a few more that started up supp lines that advertise on forums though.  They do remarkably well too when you compare the profit vs the cost/overhead/operating expense.  No doubt the easiest way to make money is to own a popular board and charge peeps to advertise their shops (legit company if in the US or if outside, then anything goes within reason).  I know EF charges between 4-6K per month to advertise on there.  (Depends on how many hands have to get greased behind the scenes) and they only sponsor legit legal companies.   (Or so they claim, but if paid enough then anything goes with a bit of work around to the rules).  Look how many sponsors they have on there every month.  Even when only collecting 75% of the amount every month Paul is just raking in the money. Sology is pretty much the same.  Not sure how much OLM or ProM charge (haven't seen their prices in several years so I don't want to quote anything)  If you own a board and get people to pay banner space on there... you are golden without having to do anything illegal, without having to make/market/sell/ship a product, and minimal monthly expense.  Just server cost and basic IT support - which may or may not be free (assuming you are hosting it outside the US)

Unfortunately, boards now are a dime a dozen.  You got to really stand out when you get started to attract people.  As much as I detest eRoids, I do have to admit they hit the scene and scooped up a pretty decent amount of members.  Compared to the other boards of a similar nature where sources are ranked like TSC, etc.. who were around first, eRoids came in basically stole a lot of web traffic from them.

IP is still around.  He is the official Grandaddy Of All UG Labs.  Though unlike the past where he actively ran the entire shop with his crew collecting money for individual orders, brewing, filling, shipping, etc... he now just basically overseas people who run a manufacturing facility that provides the products for his #1 Lt to sell under the IP line (when ordering direct from him) or to be shipped to other people that run affiliated shops like IPdomestic, IPdirect, IPsource, IPpro, the former IPgear, etc..

Yes, IP is out of China.  One thing I remember about his old lists were his tabs and how he always would instruct people to not swallow the tabs whole, but instead to "crash the tabs in your mouth".  He could never say "crush".  Every time I read "crash the tabs"... I always pictured placing it on your tongue and then violently whipping it all around the inside of your mouth hoping it would break up.   :D

IP has been resourceful as hell over the years. He hasn't always done everything from China, but this whole thread should probably be gone.  ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
No, you'd get mad and leave Getbig in a huff, never to return............again.

On no...have i tainted my "getbig cred"  ? :o

Like i give a fuck ..hahahaaaa.

bigmc

• Getbig V
for lurker no more

the cops dont give a shit about steroids in the uk

if you think they would waste time setting a sting up then you are watching too much tv

when you get your gear in person it maybe more expensive but you are less likely to get ripped off

and if your gear is bunk you have someone to talk to, to sort it out

i cant think of a single instance where someone buying steroids has been busted over here
T

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
for lurker no more

i cant think of a single instance where someone buying steroids has been busted over here

Not quite true but we do have it easy in the UK.

A bloke was in the national press last year busted for steroids but he did have a shit load at his home....i believe they did him for 'intent to supply' or something like that.

The laws have changed recently too, you can no longer order online from outside the UK....this is categorically illegal....but you can order steroids online from within the UK!....haha, brilliant, all this has accomplished is encouraging a load of British UG labs to set up shop.

Lastly, i was in a Police station the other week seeing somebody in custody in a professional capacity, the person had a bottle of Anavar in their car when they were busted for an offence...the Police didnt give a shit, the Anavar went in his property and he got it again when he was released.

;D

C.U.N.T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Not quite true but we do have it easy in the UK.

A bloke was in the national press last year busted for steroids but he did have a shit load at his home....i believe they did him for 'intent to supply' or something like that.

The laws have changed recently too, you can no longer order online from outside the UK....this is categorically illegal....but you can order steroids online from within the UK!....haha, brilliant, all this has accomplished is encouraging a load of British UG labs to set up shop.

Lastly, i was in a Police station the other week seeing somebody in custody in a professional capacity, the person had a bottle of Anavar in their car when they were busted for an offence...the Police didnt give a shit, the Anavar went in his property and he got it again when he was released.

;D

the guy you are talking about had other controlled drugs in his house

there is a legal defence in the uk if you state you are taking them for medical reasons

although technically they are a class c restricted substance
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

there is a legal defence in the uk if you state you are taking them for medical reasons

God bless the queen

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
for lurker no more

if you think they would waste time setting a sting up then you are watching too much tv

when you get your gear in person it maybe more expensive but you are less likely to get ripped off

and if your gear is bunk you have someone to talk to, to sort it out

I was unaware you were in UK.  But yeah, you guys have a bit of a break over there.  But in the US it isn't like they will just let you with a "you cheeky bastard" warning.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I was unaware you were in UK.  But yeah, you guys have a bit of a break over there.  But in the US it isn't like they will just let you with a "you cheeky bastard" warning.

my take is there is a political backlash in the us due to some sporting heroes being caught out

typical popular vote chasing on the back of media stories
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
How the hell do you guys trust these types of people. I would only try to get "hooked up" by someone I have known for a long time. I don't want to get set up.

Same thing goes for a massage. The first time I agree to a happy ending..... Boom! undercover cop. Fuck that!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
How the hell do you guys trust these types of people. I would only try to get "hooked up" by someone I have known for a long time. I don't want to get set up.

Same thing goes for a massage. The first time I agree to a happy ending..... Boom! undercover cop. Fuck that!
to be safe only bang cheap illegal black whores

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I haven't ordered anything it in ages but ordered from ip in the distant past.  It's a stressful thing to wait for a package especially with all the horror stories of set ups.  Dealers at the gym are usually pretty tight lipped and you have to know them a while before they offer up the goods.  I wish it were easier.  Test is awesome.
A