Author Topic: Which Hollywood stars + celebs AREN'T Jews?  (Read 21312 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Which Hollywood stars + celebs AREN'T Jews?
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 02:07:28 AM »
I don't mind Jews that are out there in the open being Jewy.  Larry David, while I hate his politics, is one of the funniest motherfuckers that ever lived.  What concerns me is the stealth Jew, usually actresses, that create a non-jewy stage names.  Natalie Portman jumps to mind.  I don't hate Jews so I'm not sure why this bothers me, but it does. 

Other than killing Christ, what have the Jews done to deserve so much hate.  I don't get it.   

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »
I live close to Golders Green in London which has a very very large Jewish population. They're decent people for the most part. They ask for nothing more than to be left alone and go about their business in peace.

While I have no issues with them, I hear from shopkeepers that Jewish landlords butt fucks them on rent while renting out properties to Jewish tenants for much less. 5 years ago I could count all the Jewish shops on Golders Green High Street on both hands. Now there's thrice as many. They're systematically squeezing out non Jewish tenants and bringing in their own people. Also, after school activity centres. Quite a few was taken over by Jews and they immediately made it Jewish orientated, again squeezing out non Jewish kids. This was in the local news a good few years ago. Some obese rabbi slinked out of his hole and started squealing 'anti-Semitism' when this was mentioned.

I can name quite a few more things that they're up to but I really don't give a shit. They affect me in no way whatsoever and are a quiet and respectful people. Since they don't want to mix with us 'Gentiles', it's a perfect arrangement really. They leave me alone, I leave them alone. Everyone is happy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »
No there is not. Where do you think the settles from the 1948 remaking of Israel came from? EUROPE!   Except instead of Jews, they call themselves Israeli because the other generations are born there. Once again, these people have no blood connection to HEBREW ISRAELITES of the BIBLE. They tried to steal their identities and pass themselves off as them.

Wiggs, a U ex US army chaplain  ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 02:37:52 PM »
I don't mind Jews that are out there in the open being Jewy.  Larry David, while I hate his politics, is one of the funniest motherfuckers that ever lived.  What concerns me is the stealth Jew, usually actresses, that create a non-jewy stage names.  Natalie Portman jumps to mind.  I don't hate Jews so I'm not sure why this bothers me, but it does. 

Other than killing Christ, what have the Jews done to deserve so much hate.  I don't get it.   

Where ever they live they stand out, other whites integrate ,99% of them don't !.So  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 02:41:41 PM »
I live close to Golders Green in London which has a very very large Jewish population. They're decent people for the most part.

How many of them play football  in Arsenal,Fullham,West Ham, Chelsea or Millwall  ;D