Author Topic: smartest bodybuilder, Dan Nelson mr montana tells you how gold comes from water  (Read 6263 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
in the first 30 min he will explain somethings, keep watching the whole video you will come away pretty knowledgeable

he goes into energy blockages later in the video
seems to like the heme-iron cause of the baldness but also said to have squatted over 500 for 25 reps recently!

u can tell this guy is smart, very entertaining a little slow at first, im not saying trust every word but certainly consider what is being said

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
his water is "nanosized" to penetrate the cell membrane

lots of interesting stuff in the video
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how can we nanonize the water molecules to penetrate the cell membrane

since the membranes are oily the water cant get through unless its nano-nized
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Dan Nelson is a bodybuilder too advanced for the delicate minds of getbiggers
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Dan Nelson is a bodybuilder too advanced for the delicate minds of getbiggers
Dan did not lift very much but was smart.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Smartest bodybuilder is:

(Many college degrees, etc).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Smartest bodybuilder is:

(Many college degrees, etc).

zane was an idiot i dont see any videos or old posts that reveal any sort of intelligence or forethought on behalf of the world like Dan Nelson
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He probably came from ancestory of Wagoners Johnny.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
zane was an idiot i dont see any videos or old posts that reveal any sort of intelligence or forethought on behalf of the world like Dan Nelson

Johnny, You must not read his books, or small quarterly magazine. (He doesn't do vids).

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
millions of yrs of evolution and yet he claims our bodies cannot properly use water for hydration?!?

he's a charlatan trying to milk the public out of their $$ with his special "lasers" that can reverse time (that he, conviently, can't talk about and which no other qualified person has seen).

he's a hack who can convince the dullards like Falcon who have never had any signifigant schooling in chemistry and organic chemistry

good luck anyone who buys his special "water" hahahaha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
millions of yrs of evolution and yet he claims our bodies cannot properly use water for hydration?!?

he's a charlatan trying to milk the public out of their $$ with his special "lasers" that can reverse time (that he, conviently, can't talk about and which no other qualified person has seen).

he's a hack who can convince the dullards like Falcon who have never had any signifigant schooling in chemistry and organic chemistry

good luck anyone who buys his special "water" hahahaha

theres alot of vids on youtube now about STRUCTURED WATER he isnt the only one

that being said i think this guy is leaning towards the scam artist side because you cant trust short fat and bald people . As well as the man seems all about the money

if someone has a miracale structured water id be more than happy to help everyone for without profit

why without profit?

whats more important than money?

power is. you give a rememedy to thousands or millions of people without charging them a dime you gain a massive following wich would lead to a great life that would include money, but money shouldnt be the goal at all. helping people should be the goal

i think he will scam and make a few thousand and that will be it

if he really has the truth he could help a few thousand for free wich would make people so greatful they would fucking give him donations no telling how much

if someone should me something that worked so great FOR FREE id give them a few hundred dollars right now per year every year if it was the real thing probably a thousand or more
A

the trainer

Falcon is mostly talking to himself in this thread

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon is mostly talking to himself in this thread
i dont get the feedback im always looking for on get big, but i expect that, i consider this place a hall of records for all of my attempts at mastering the world so younger generations can get a head start when they have the inclining to go down the right path

to attempt a new subject is a good thing put this in your notes, however i doubt you have any notes since you havent done much for this thread or getbig really ha pathetic no ones ever heard of you
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
i dont get the feedback im always looking for on get big, but i expect that, i consider this place a hall of records for all of my attempts at mastering the world so younger generations can get a head start when they have the inclining to go down the right path

to attempt a new subject is a good thing put this in your notes, however i doubt you have any notes since you havent done much for this thread or getbig really ha pathetic no ones ever heard of you
you are a foolish dunce who surfs youtube and doesnt have enough education to separate the snake-oils hacks from actual knowledge

if you were really seeking knowledge you would start with a basic understanding of chemistry, biology etc so that you could actually understand larger more complicated theories

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

99% of your posts are nothing but garbage. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
smartest bodybuilder, Dan Nelson mr montana tells you how gold comes from water

[/youtube]