Author Topic: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 109217 times)

Igor90

• Getbig II
Re: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2013, 04:32:48 AM »
If you can't see it then I'm afraid I'm unable to explain. But from reaction of the crowd you can see that there are more people who think just like me.

yes, he does look much better than the shit we see these days. still doesn't mean he's gonna win trophies left and right. i would love to see ramy bring down heath, but that ain't gonna happen

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2013, 04:41:13 AM »
ok, how exactly is ramy a breath of fresh air?

Deceiver is right. Bodybuilding has become so boring.  In a sense we're just that desperate to have something that will shake this sport up. maybe it is hype but Ramy did what is essentially every bodybuilders dream. Some unknow comes out of nowhere and is just huge beyond belief and just blows everybody away. It just shakes things up. We'll always be looking for the next Oliva, Arnold and Coleman. Someone who is just in a different league.

Seriously, when have you ever seen this onstage? A pro stage? Someone who makes or wants to make a living in this sport publicly concede defeat.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »
Deceiver is right. Bodybuilding has become so boring.  In a sense we're just that desperate to have something that will shake this sport up. maybe it is hype but Ramy did what is essentially every bodybuilders dream. Some unknow comes out of nowhere and is just huge beyond belief and just blows everybody away. It just shakes things up. We'll always be looking for the next Oliva, Arnold and Coleman. Someone who is just in a different league.

Seriously, when have you ever seen this onstage? A pro stage? Someone who makes or wants to make a living in this sport publicly concede defeat.

haahahhaah epic gif.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2013, 09:01:03 AM »
"love poems" LOL. I was waiting for one of those comments. It so typical of getbig to criticize. He's a new guy and people here always want to see the worse in him. Is he perfect. Far from it. But compare to what? People want to compare him to a prime Ronnie? The greatest bodybuilder that ever lived. A true freak of nature. Or maybe compare this 26 year old who just won his first pro show with Kai, Dexter or Jay. Seasoned pros and all Mr. Olympia winners (that's right, Kai is a Mr. O). Sure he has some work to do if you compare him, an unknown before the NY Pro, to the very best in the world who have been at it for decades. Kai is what, 38 yrs now? But how about comparing him to Evan, Branch, Cedric, Victor... all world class elite bodybuilders. Then does he seem like a "waste of space"? No potential? All fake muscle?

He's a new face. So like the typical getbigger you sit back and pick him apart. Just like when that bartender, who looked like a smaller version of Bob Paris, gets blasted and then someone lke Shizzo, who doesn't even look like he lifts gets props. That's one of things that I hate about getbig. We were always harsh but surprisingly fair. If someone brought it he got his props. Now it's all about if you're in theright crowd. Shizzo is a vetran poster so it really doesn't matter what he looks like. The new guy who actually looks like abodybuilder gets blasted. "Do you even lift?" LOL.

Shoulders look like bags of oil? You're an advance bodybuilder. Been training for decades and no stranger to juicing. I assume you haven't use any SEO. Now of course I don't expect anybody to match a pro in muscle size but in conditioning it's very doable. In fact, many non competitors have better conditioning than some pros. Why don't you post a pic in the exact same position as Ramy is here and see how your conditioning matches up. Any cuts or striations in your delts? You're the one who always ask people to back up their claims with pics. Show me delts without oil looks like. And no need to post pics of Dex. Dex blows everybody away in conditioning. But bags of oil like Phil Heath don't show any striations.

LOL.

Your "give a shit" level about this guy is about eight thousand times higher then mine....."post a pic of YOUR delt !"....hahahahahaaaa

I'll get right on that  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »

gayer than arguing about men in thongs.
b

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
LOL.

Your "give a shit" level about this guy is about eight thousand times higher then mine....."post a pic of YOUR delt !"....hahahahahaaaa

I'll get right on that  ::)

You never learn do you Groink? Still starting shit with people when in the end no one here has had more meltdowns than you, no one has cried to the mods as much as you, no one is as insecure as you are always under the guise of "you don't care" "you don't give a shit" "you don't take this seriously"  How many times now have you use that rolling eyes smilely now?

You were driven off this board in tears, Groink. Came slinking back under a different name. YOur  transparent , insecure, conceited posting style easily exposed you.

I suggest you stick to intimidating pizza boys wearing your tank top as any mature 50 year old man does and avoid getting into pissing matches at getbig. It never ends well for you, Groink. Never does.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #256 on: June 01, 2013, 12:04:22 PM »
lets wait and see him standing next to opponents,rather than just victims.

all the talk and hype is bit pointless.

hes not even close to the conditioning from kai and phil, the size hes got, but lets see him standing next to them.

not pics one pic next to the other, but same stage next to eachother.

so the guy is 5f10? not 6ft?

this is importnat, bc thats a huge difference.

how tall are kai and phil?

kai is 5'8, iirc. philsulina is about the same height as ramy. but you're right. the posters here jump to immediate conclusions of his mr o placing basing it on his showing in ny pro... that's laughable. let's see him ACTUALLY stand next to kai and philsulina. HE WON'T EVEN MAKE TOP 3!!! TOP 6 for him will be GREAT GREAT result,, mark my words

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2013, 12:10:12 PM »
You never learn do you Gregory? Still starting shit with people when in the end no one here has had more meltdowns than you, no one has cried to the mods as much as you, no one is as insecure as you are always under the guise of "you don't care" "you don't give a shit" "you don't take this seriously"  How many times now have you use that rolling eyes smilely now?

You were driven off this board in tears, Gregory. Came slinking back under a different name. YOur  transparent , insecure, conceited posting style easily exposed you.

I suggest you stick to intimidating pizza boys wearing your tank top as any mature 50 year old man does and avoid getting into pissing matches at getbig. It never ends well for you, Gregory. Never does.
Oh no, dont use his first name now! Oh my what an owning!  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2013, 01:02:08 PM »
lets wait and see him standing next to opponents,rather than just victims.

all the talk and hype is bit pointless.

hes not even close to the conditioning from kai and phil, the size hes got, but lets see him standing next to them.

not pics one pic next to the other, but same stage next to eachother.

so the guy is 5f10? not 6ft?

this is importnat, bc thats a huge difference.

how tall are kai and phil?

All bodybuilding talk is pointless so what.

He seems to be 5'10 according to most sources. Taller than Phil and Kai and Jay.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2013, 01:03:07 PM »
Here's a guy who realizes he's already owned ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »
wide guy...
and over the top quads
solid massive guy...
not many flaws... muscles could be rounder, wont outmuscle kai.....
wont get the placing he deserves
choice is an illusion

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2013, 01:37:22 PM »
wide guy...
and over the top quads
solid massive guy...

He looks like less shit than Kai. But Kai has condition..

It feels unlikely hell be beating kai, jay, dex and phil all in one night even if he deserved it. Looking to grab Wolfs spot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »
Here's a guy who realizes he's already owned ;D

HA-HA! Morel didn't want any of that. lol!

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »
HA-HA! Morel didn't want any of that. lol!

One quick look. Then he says "Hell no".

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »
You never learn do you Gregory? Still starting shit with people when in the end no one here has had more meltdowns than you, no one has cried to the mods as much as you, no one is as insecure as you are always under the guise of "you don't care" "you don't give a shit" "you don't take this seriously"  How many times now have you use that rolling eyes smilely now?

You were driven off this board in tears, Gregory. Came slinking back under a different name. YOur  transparent , insecure, conceited posting style easily exposed you.

I suggest you stick to intimidating pizza boys wearing your tank top as any mature 50 year old man does and avoid getting into pissing matches at getbig. It never ends well for you, Gregory. Never does.

OMFG. getting "personal" because i said your favorite muscle hero has oil in his delts, hahahaaaaaaaaaa.  Sorry dude....I didn't realize you were in love with him.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2013, 01:32:41 AM »
OMFG. getting "personal" because i said your favorite muscle hero has oil in his delts, hahahaaaaaaaaaa.  Sorry dude....I didn't realize you were in love with him.

No Groink, it's not because you said he had oil in his delts. You know that.

Do you really want to do this, Groink? Haven't you learned your lesson? Pushing 50 years old and still trying to be an Alpha on an internet forum. And still using terms like "OMFG". Isn't this what you keep crying about? The constant unprovoked shots and constant ridicule?

I'll give you a fair chance to just walk away, Groink. You've been through enough on this board as it is. How many more gimmicks can you come back with before you just lose all respect and credibility and just become sad and pathetic? If Squad couldn't do it how can you? You're no Squad.

You've already been chased off this board in disgrace but you're a long time vet and getbig has given you a pass and allowed you to come back under a different name after you so transparently betrayed yourself. You got to learn to control your ego, Groink. There's more to a man than showing off his arms in a tank top and starting threads about your arms and how you look in a tank top.

whitewidow

« Reply #266 on: June 03, 2013, 05:38:00 AM »
you guys still don't get it

retards its about time you understand the difference between

fda gh and insulin (vic) and LEGIT KIGTROPIN + fda gh + insulin (rami)

its a BIG Difference

shut the fuck up about Kigtropin! where is your proof Rami is using kigtropin? I doubt there is 1 legit kit of kigtropin in the whole world, 99 out of 100 kita of kigtropin are bunk! You sound like Gh15 when he claimed jay cuttler was using strangos gear in 2011. Total crock of shit! Like Jay cuttler would use some cheap UGL gear-LOL. I know for a fact Jay has access to the best human grade gear most bodybuilders wished they could get and jay gets his gear local not through usps-lol.Jay uses Gear that comes from the pharmacy not somebodys kitchen. If Rami comes on getbig and says he uses kigtropin I will apologize and bow down to you but that will not happen!

Like somebody else mentioned ramy has similar structure to mustafa muhamed. comparing ramy to Ronny or dorian is a joke, and dexter jackson has the best physique in the world-IMO.When Dexter won the Mr. Olympia in 2008 he looked insane! When dexter is on he comes in super grainy and just peeled! I think Dexters physique when he won the mr.Olympia in 08 was the best physique presented on the olympia stage in a very long time. Dexter wasn't super cartoonish massive but he had the most peeled grainiest physique that reminded me of samir,mentzer,padilla, a in-shape franco columbu and some of the old time greats. Dexter also looked healthy! Ramy looks like he is 36 not 26. ramy will die by 45 years old! Alot of hype in this thread,comparing ramy to dorian better yet ronnie-lol. Kai will be the only one who can hold that kind of size rami holds but Kai has crazy bicep peaks and also has some crazy quad sweeps. All Kai needs to do is bring in last years package with a tad more conditioning. This ramy guy cannot even hold a pose for more then a few seconds! watch the video ramy looks like he is going to puke just holding those poses for 2 seconds-pathetic.

If ramy can stay healthy and not come down with palumboism he does have the potential to get a very sick back that would be comparable to yates, his legs are also insane but they lack detail at the moment. ramy has a great potential but still needs a year or two till he has a chance of cracking the top 3 at the O but just the smallest mistake or cycle fuck-up could ruin everything,then we will all be posting threads 2 years from now asking what happened to ramy,hell if he is not careful he will have a stroke and die. he just does not look healthy! Dexter's 2008 physique is the best Mr.Olympia physique maybe ever! Dexter just looks so healthy and that is important. Dexter makes it look easy, phil abuses his body too much to peak and just looks wrong. Kai makes it look easier then Phil. if it wasn't a mass game dexter would of won many years now. He shows the most impressive,healthiest physique out of everybody.

whitewidow

« Reply #267 on: June 03, 2013, 06:33:53 AM »
Ramy made Victor look tiny. Dexter will look like he's standing 50 ft behind Ramy if they ever stand side by side.

who is the better bodybuilder though? Dexter by far! Dexter is another Giant Killer. Dexter is a good poser as well, big ramy cannot hold a pose for 2 seconds without getting cramped up and looking like he wants to puke. watch the video from the NY pro again on the earlier pages.It sucks size has anything to do with the outcome of a bodybuilders placing. Dexter destroys big ramy! Dexter is always peeled and comes in super grainey. Dexter also holds some nice lean muscle mass that looks good and not all artificial. dexter always looks healthy as well. Big ramy looks 10 years older then he is and I have no doubt he will die in his 40's.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2013, 10:15:23 AM »
who is the better bodybuilder though? Dexter by far! Dexter is another Giant Killer. Dexter is a good poser as well, big ramy cannot hold a pose for 2 seconds without getting cramped up and looking like he wants to puke. watch the video from the NY pro again on the earlier pages.It sucks size has anything to do with the outcome of a bodybuilders placing. Dexter destroys big ramy! Dexter is always peeled and comes in super grainey. Dexter also holds some nice lean muscle mass that looks good and not all artificial. dexter always looks healthy as well. Big ramy looks 10 years older then he is and I have no doubt he will die in his 40's.

Valid points, but don't expect the 08 Dexter to show up this year. He is far too old to get into that kind of shape again. If I'm wrong I will be the first one to admit it. Ramy was in shape though, seem a few don't think he wasn't but certainly good enuff to win this show and yes he will need to come in a lot harder for the Olympia.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #269 on: June 03, 2013, 11:44:46 AM »
wide guy...
and over the top quads
solid massive guy...
He easily out muscles kai, very easily, however he will not beat Kai this year, as Kai is striated and has deeper lines and more bellies to his muscles.

I talked to at least 3 pros this weekend about this guy and all 3 of them said the same thing. All of them said that he can be Mr. Olympia given his age and his sheer dimensions in a few years but if he adds more muscle he is done and will fall back, even adding 5lb will hurt him they said as he is at the absolute limit of his muscle looking like muscles and not giant balloons.

So he needs to come in more refined and polished and all agreed that he needs to come in at 275-280, interesting point of view but I think they are right.

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: June 03, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
shut the fuck up about Kigtropin! where is your proof Rami is using kigtropin? I doubt there is 1 legit kit of kigtropin in the whole world, 99 out of 100 kita of kigtropin are bunk! You sound like Gh15 when he claimed jay cuttler was using strangos gear in 2011. Total crock of shit! Like Jay cuttler would use some cheap UGL gear-LOL. I know for a fact Jay has access to the best human grade gear most bodybuilders wished they could get and jay gets his gear local not through usps-lol.Jay uses Gear that comes from the pharmacy not somebodys kitchen. If Rami comes on getbig and says he uses kigtropin I will apologize and bow down to you but that will not happen!

Like somebody else mentioned ramy has similar structure to mustafa muhamed. comparing ramy to Ronny or dorian is a joke, and dexter jackson has the best physique in the world-IMO.When Dexter won the Mr. Olympia in 2008 he looked insane! When dexter is on he comes in super grainy and just peeled! I think Dexters physique when he won the mr.Olympia in 08 was the best physique presented on the olympia stage in a very long time. Dexter wasn't super cartoonish massive but he had the most peeled grainiest physique that reminded me of samir,mentzer,padilla, a in-shape franco columbu and some of the old time greats. Dexter also looked healthy! Ramy looks like he is 36 not 26. ramy will die by 45 years old! Alot of hype in this thread,comparing ramy to dorian better yet ronnie-lol. Kai will be the only one who can hold that kind of size rami holds but Kai has crazy bicep peaks and also has some crazy quad sweeps. All Kai needs to do is bring in last years package with a tad more conditioning. This ramy guy cannot even hold a pose for more then a few seconds! watch the video ramy looks like he is going to puke just holding those poses for 2 seconds-pathetic.

If ramy can stay healthy and not come down with palumboism he does have the potential to get a very sick back that would be comparable to yates, his legs are also insane but they lack detail at the moment. ramy has a great potential but still needs a year or two till he has a chance of cracking the top 3 at the O but just the smallest mistake or cycle fuck-up could ruin everything,then we will all be posting threads 2 years from now asking what happened to ramy,hell if he is not careful he will have a stroke and die. he just does not look healthy! Dexter's 2008 physique is the best Mr.Olympia physique maybe ever! Dexter just looks so healthy and that is important. Dexter makes it look easy, phil abuses his body too much to peak and just looks wrong. Kai makes it look easier then Phil. if it wasn't a mass game dexter would of won many years now. He shows the most impressive,healthiest physique out of everybody.
Widow why dont u shut the fuck up u pathetic dealer. When we say kigtropin its referring to the main ingredient igf lr3.  So ur gonna sit terr and say that a oharm grade pure high level lr3 is not around???  U dont know shit besides pushing products u dont even bdybuild.  nd how the fu k do u know what jay cutler takes u dont think most pros use compounding pharmacists which is basically a ug lab.  If all his gear comes from the pharmacy whwre is he getting his tren and eq? That comin from cvs too?? Funny how u talk shit about that chef but i remember u askin for his email.  But yet u talk nonstop shit about him
And yes ramy may have a shorter life span noone is denying that but he came on stage at 285 no gut with crazy shape and totally destroyed the show u thibk hes not taking something others may not be hence igf lr3 pharmaceutical grade.  Or is his test just more potent lol u dont have a clue

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #271 on: June 03, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »

Even pros have to use UGL because there are just some products that are not made by a pharm. Products like tren and eq.

Ramy looks very healthy. And happy too! Because he wasn't so dry and conditioned he doesn't have that look like he's about to drop dead. He was actually Victor who looked a little drained though much better in Toronto.

DExter is the best bodybuilder in the world today. No one has his combination of size and condition. But that's not what the judges are looking for. Next to Jay and Kai, and soon Ramy. He just looks small. I feel bad for him, tough I don't particular like him personally. He's more of what bodybuilding should be like. Look at this picture. Even though Dex is not in the best postition and Jay is at his absolute best you can see how Dex is just a better bodybuilder . You think Ramy has wide hips. lol. Look at Jay. His obliques are spilling over his trunks. But because Jay is just so much bigger he overwhelms Dex. That's what Ramy will do. He's bigger than Jay and Kai. He'll make everybody look small. He won't win this year no matter what he does. But once he, IF he, can nail his conditioning to that dropping dead onstage look, then he's the next O. This year is Kai's best chance. He's better than Phil and should have won last year. It seems you have to "unofficially" win one year before you can "officially" win the next year if you can match the same level. It's taken me a long time to warm up to Kai but he's more than paid his dues. His time is coming to an end and he's put his heart and soul into being number one.  

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: June 03, 2013, 02:47:38 PM »
Widow why dont u shut the fuck up u pathetic dealer. When we say kigtropin its referring to the main ingredient igf lr3.  So ur gonna sit terr and say that a oharm grade pure high level lr3 is not around???  U dont know shit besides pushing products u dont even bdybuild.  nd how the fu k do u know what jay cutler takes u dont think most pros use compounding pharmacists which is basically a ug lab.  If all his gear comes from the pharmacy whwre is he getting his tren and eq? That comin from cvs too?? Funny how u talk shit about that chef but i remember u askin for his email.  But yet u talk nonstop shit about him
And yes ramy may have a shorter life span noone is denying that but he came on stage at 285 no gut with crazy shape and totally destroyed the show u thibk hes not taking something others may not be hence igf lr3 pharmaceutical grade.  Or is his test just more potent lol u dont have a clue

When someone is small they are always going to try to look to his conditioning and emphasize that. Because that's all they have. Was Zane really in that better condition than the rest. When you're huge they are going to say your smooth. It's just the way of the world. To me Ramy looks harder and denser than Heath. Heath definitely has that marchmellow blow up doll muscle look. When Ramy stands next to him, being so wide especialy, he'll really make Phil look bad.

ukjeff

« Reply #273 on: June 03, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »

Rami hype reminds me of this guy who came through in the early 90s, he had all the same comments at the time from the bodybuilding community how he was going to dominate everyone.

he did fuck all in the end.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: June 03, 2013, 03:57:48 PM »

Rami hype reminds me of this guy who came through in the early 90s, he had all the same comments at the time from the bodybuilding community how he was going to dominate everyone.

he did fuck all in the end.

Your point? Heath had a ton of hype surrounding him. Even Jay said he was the next big thing. He lived up to it. Some make it some don't. But at this stage in his life Ramy is way ahead in the game. I think he has a much better chance at being a Mr. O than say Antonie Valiant who also has a ton of hype surrounding him.

Of the new upcomers who is your pick?