Author Topic: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 109990 times)

AR.2007

• Getbig II
Re: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2013, 09:26:34 AM »
he's only beaten second and third tier guys at the moment, wait until he gets onstage with Phil and Kai before we make predictions.

Hah! He's twice as wide as Phil and carries more mass then kai. He has a TINY waste for how much he weighs.

All Ramy has to do is dail it back maybe ten lbs and come in super shredded like the other Arabs/people from that region do. His size + sharp conditioning, who can beat him?

Remember bodybuilding of 2013 isn't as good as the 90s, back then ramy would have a tough tough time, nowadays competitive bodybuilding is a joke.

This guy is top 5 for sure. Also he was already qualified for the Olympia, Dennis James told him to go the NY pro to get his name out, and it worked. Dj is a smart guy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2013, 09:31:01 AM »
Hah! He's twice as wide as Phil and carries more mass then kai. He has a TINY waste for how much he weighs.

All Ramy has to do is dail it back maybe ten lbs and come in super shredded like the other Arabs/people from that region do. His size + sharp conditioning, who can beat him?

Remember bodybuilding of 2013 isn't as good as the 90s, back then ramy would have a tough tough time, nowadays competitive bodybuilding is a joke.

This guy is top 5 for sure.

he has horrific gyno no calves

he will be top ten at the olyimpia but not top 6
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »

Who do you think will place ahead of him at the O?

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2013, 09:42:04 AM »

Ha no calves? How many guys at the O have non existent calves? Narrow shoulders? Big guts? ...yet the make top 6.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2013, 11:34:53 AM »
i heard these middle eastern maniacs go completely nuts with gear (i.e. running eq, tren YEAR ROUND as a testosterona substitute) and gh/slin. can anyone in the know shed more light on this "beautiful" specimen?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2013, 11:37:26 AM »
Phil and Kai for sure. He needs deeper separation .

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
DJ really is a god of hormones

Dont like Ramys look though

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2013, 11:42:47 AM »
ZKK wishes he was Ramy. Since he ducked of the NYP at least we got to see what an in condition mass monster is gonna look like right now.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2013, 11:44:16 AM »
lol, its not like the americans are any better.

theyre notorious for high dosage of everything including gh.

as for ramy doing real damage at the olympia, lol, pleeease, he has a waist like a barrel and epic gyno and looks bloofy and full of water next to kai and phil(these 2 know how to come shredded).

he will get destroyed by the 2 brothers.

unless he gets waist-hip replacement from some female bikini competitor.
well at least americans run huge doses of HG test off-season, while these arabs are all about vet drugs

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »
DJ really is a god of hormones

Dont like Ramys look though

I hope DJ becomes a popular guru. DJ seems like he's always the coolest guy in the room.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2013, 12:44:07 PM »
Looks like Fred Sanford.

lololol. He does!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2013, 12:44:39 PM »

kai
phil
jay
dexter
wolf
branch
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »
kai
phil
jay
dexter
wolf
branch

You may be right but if they do it won't be because they are better. Put him next to all of them with the exception of Kai and Phil and he blows they away in fact he will embarrass them with the exception of maybe wolf. It's time to judge these guys on their physiques and not their names.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »
You may be right but if they do it won't be because they are better. Put him next to all of them with the exception of Kai and Phil and he blows they away in fact he will embarrass them with the exception of maybe wolf. It's time to judge these guys on their physiques and not their names.

nope, this dude has worse delts than Flex did in 99, zero separation of the delt heads, and his delts are squared off in the lat poses, and his mid-lower back is shitty...
All hype.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2013, 01:14:05 PM »
I can already see a Team Ramy forming and enemies being made. He's this decades Nasser. Like someone else said this big, this fast? Somethings got to give.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2013, 01:16:01 PM »
and? your comments towards bodybuilding means zip. he won the show. stick to cars, you know about those
and why do my comments mean nothing? I was right about Federov, right about Jay, right about Wolf, right about Delarosa, right about Roelly...I know what to look for...and that is quality. I know hype when I see it. And you know it as well.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2013, 01:20:52 PM »
nope, this dude has worse delts than Flex did in 99, zero separation of the delt heads, and his delts are squared off in the lat poses, and his mid-lower back is shitty...
All hype.

Then he fits right in cause no one does. He also has better abs than Phil. With the exception of Dexter they all look like balloons. His quads blow even Branch's away, also Branch has zero back. Granted he'll need to come in harder for the Olympia.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2013, 01:28:04 PM »
Then he fits right in cause no one does. He also has better abs than Phil. With the exception of Dexter they all look like balloons. His quads blow even Branch's away, also Branch has zero back. Granted he'll need to come in harder for the Olympia.
the NY show is often used for shock and awe...past winners have been mid to bottom pack...some like Cedric and Roelly have shown great potential, and just need to dial in. Others like Evan, their weaknesses have held them back.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2013, 01:28:30 PM »
and why do my comments mean nothing? I was right about Federov, right about Jay, right about Wolf, right about Delarosa, right about Roelly...I know what to look for...and that is quality. I know hype when I see it. And you know it as well.
Parker Knows stuff. Flex one of the best ever a bit of of a weak lat spread but overall one of the best ever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »
All hype.
lmao at your example of Flex in 99, hello, he came in second that year, lol..whatever he is putting in his shoulders is working in his favor not against him

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2013, 02:44:09 PM »
lmao at your example of Flex in 99, hello, he came in second that year, lol..whatever he is putting in his shoulders is working in his favor not against him
it's helping to take bbing down another notch. To further make it a laughing stock.
Flex may have come in second that yr, but he missed his chance, and he tried to overcompensate. Had Flex come in his 98 Arnold shape, or even his 97 Arnold shape, he would have beaten Ronnie...but he was lazy, and he was lazy in 99. He got by on his genetics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »
This guy is going to mess the entire line up; He will make Dexter look tiny, he has everything Wolf has but bigger, if he matches his condition, he has Wolf.

He will make Branch look like dwarf and his thighs sweep will down play Branch's good bodyparts.

So if he comes in shredded, even more so then now, I mean 10lb lower, the only ones beating him is Phil, Kai, and Rhoden, oh and Jay based on name alone. Actually this giy coming in is very bad for Jay cause Jay's trade mark width and size goes out the window

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
i like how you guys put him in the top 3 from the get go

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2013, 02:53:54 PM »
it's helping to take bbing down another notch. To further make it a laughing stock.
Flex may have come in second that yr, but he missed his chance, and he tried to overcompensate. Had Flex come in his 98 Arnold shape, or even his 97 Arnold shape, he would have beaten Ronnie...but he was lazy, and he was lazy in 99. He got by on his genetics.
Well the direction of the sport is another argument for another day, as far as where he stands in the pro ranks giving the judging criteria, it is pretty clear he will do some damage.

Don' t forget he did not only beat Victor but he beat him with straight firsts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »
well at least americans run huge doses of HG test off-season, while these arabs are all about vet drugs
there is NO DIFFERENCE

i like how you guys put him in the top 3 from the get go
Not top 3, but top 6.  ;)