Author Topic: The Muslims are at it again, Rioting in Sweden. Multiculturalism questioned.  (Read 23832 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I know.

I almost grabbed a Machine-gun and was going to do a "Breivik" with these masked muslims.

It crawls nearer and nearer every year, they are turning Sweden into the worst parts of USA

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I know.

I almost grabbed a Machine-gun and was going to do a "Breivik" with these masked muslims.

It crawls nearer and nearer every year, they are turning Sweden into the worst parts of USA

This is why Breivik is such a failure.  Think of the glory he could have achieved machine gunning a hundred of these dogs down?  He would be LOVED by millions. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They should just turn over the country to these savages and move out. They are giving the country to these people slowly but surely. They deserve the violence they get.

If they want to save their country they should get their military and ask to see legal immigration papers then deport them. Throw all their belonging in the street and burn them. Have a law for a nation card of residency, work visa or tourism. This is to much you ask? The alternative is to turn the country into a hell hole. The country belongs to the Swedes not these savages.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
There are those who laughed when President Reagan called for peace "through strength"

Many thought he was being macho, etc., they knew a "better" way to achieve peace...through "understanding" and "tolerance"

These phags are getting exactly what they deserve.  They won't recover.
K

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
The same thing is going on in every country that has a similar system. Mass immigration + welfare state is a disaster. It causes so many problems on so many levels.

The only people that should be allowed into Western Europe are people with specific skills and who can work for a living (and support their own family). There must be a stop to this madness.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
This is why Breivik is such a failure.  Think of the glory he could have achieved machine gunning a hundred of these dogs down?  He would be LOVED by millions. 

I'd have his fucking picture on my fridge had he done that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Completely stop immigration or cut the flow to a trickle.  Those that do get in must fit certain requirements.
Create strong laws against immigrant crime.  An immigrant commits a serious crime and they are deported.   Require citizen courses for all immigrants. Those that for any reason choose not to go are deported.  

Offer a resettlement package for any recent immigrant who does not wish to value, respect or follow the laws of the host country.  Within generation Europe would be on the road to recovery.  It's better to handle the situation this way.  Muslims are burning there bridges fast and the people will only take so muc
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Europe may see a second Holocaust.  People will fight back when it gets bad enough.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Strong thread.

Good responses.

These worthless imbeciles are ruining all countries in which they choose to reside. And weak governments just allow it to happen.

There is no alternative. Stop the madness and take back your country.

Sweden needs to muster its Viking lineage and smash these vermin.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Im shocked this thread has not been nuked yet. Astonishing that achmed hasn't had it closed 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Im shocked this thread has not been nuked yet. Astonishing that achmed hasn't had it closed 

Muslims rioting in Europe, and Muslims rioting and intimidating members on getbig.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

This is a legitimate thread.  He has no grounds as long as we keep it civil.
A

deadpan

• Getbig IV
good to see the multiculturalist leftists finally waking up...first holland, now sweden, that speech by putin basically telling the muslims to go fuck themselves...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
3, 2, 1,............call the United States to clean up their mess.

::)

The left in America should be watching this closely, because their apologist immigration policies will bring about the same situation.

AR.2007

• Getbig II

I'm a muslim and I have found it best to ignore anti muslim threads. The amount of pure lies, slander and false ideas and accusations is ridiculous. You have people making up their own quotes from the Quran, people making up their own fabricated stories about the religion. Giving wrong difintions of Jihad, saying 100% false and baseless things such as "Muslims must kill non muslims"(even though there's dozens and dozens of verses from the Quran strictly forbidding the killing of innocent people)..ect

It's like a bunch of blind people debating what a certian painting looks like or a group of deaf people arguing about which song Is playing on the radio. How can you argue with them? You can't, because it goes in from one ear and out the other.  

Some loser who happens to be from a muslim country kills some one and people automatically want to blame a religion of 1.6+ billion people...what a shame.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
3, 2, 1,............call the United States to clean up their mess.

::)

Are you kidding.  Sweden won't be asking the USA for help.

The left in America should be watching this closely, because their apologist immigration policies will bring about the same situation.

You got that bit right.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Are you kidding.  Sweden won't be asking the USA for help.

Then life in Sweden as they know it is over.

Welcome to the new "North-North Africa".

Not one fuck given here...... ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Not one fuck given here...... ::)

Good for you.  So what?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm a muslim and I have found it best to ignore anti muslim threads. The amount of pure lies, slander and false ideas and accusations is ridiculous. You have people making up their own quotes from the Quran, people making up their own fabricated stories about the religion. Giving wrong difintions of Jihad, saying 100% false and baseless things such as "Muslims must kill non muslims"(even though there's dozens and dozens of verses from the Quran strictly forbidding the killing of innocent people)..ect

It's like a bunch of blind people debating what a certian painting looks like or a group of deaf people arguing about which song Is playing on the radio. How can you argue with them? You can't, because it goes in from one ear and out the other.  

Some loser who happens to be from a muslim country kills some one and people automatically want to blame a religion of 1.6+ billion people...what a shame.

That's the issue though mate. It's not just 'some loser' anymore - it's beyond that.

I feel for Sweden. They were only trying to be good people and offer help to those they saw as less fortunate. It's fucked them.

AR 2007 - what is it if it's not radicalised migrants? Is it an arab thing that has nothing to do with religion? Is it some fucked up Somalian tribal attitude that has nothing to do with religion?

If it has nothing to do with religion, why then do these people hide behind their faith? I'm genuinely curious.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Good for you.  So what?

Brilliant response, well thought out, solid logic and reasoning...... ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Brilliant response, well thought out, solid logic and reasoning...... ::)

My response is merely to say that your statement is meaningless.  Pointless.  Without value or meaning.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I feel for Sweden. They were only trying to be good people and offer help to those they saw as less fortunate. It's fucked them.

That's always how it is for naive good people who try to help scum.  The scum see them as vulnerable and exploit it.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Here - headline from the UK's Daily Mail.

'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you': What man holding bloody cleaver said after 'hacking soldier in Help For Heroes T-shirt to death just yards from Woolwich barracks'

So I ask again - if it's not religion, why are so many people using it as a shield? It's beyond the odd bad apple.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
My response is merely to say that your statement is meaningless.  Pointless.  Without value or meaning.

Actually all your responses are meaningless, pointless, and without value or meaning.

Your generation of pacifist, Liberal, euro-fag will be overrun by Muslim scum, and you'll stand idly by, watching it on the internet, while your wives and daughters pay the price.

Still......not one ounce of fuck given by me.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Actually all your responses are meaningless, pointless, and without value or meaning.

Your generation of pacifist, Liberal, euro-fag will be overrun by Muslim scum, and you'll stand idly by, watching it on the internet, while your wives and daughters pay the price.

Still......not one ounce of fuck given by me.

Ha ha you are a real troll.  I am the polar opposite of liberal, and I speak out about Islam not just on forums but IN PUBLIC and AT WORK.  DO YOU?