Author Topic: The Muslims are at it again, Rioting in Sweden. Multiculturalism questioned.  (Read 23553 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
E-kul, if you saw a Muslim walking a pitbull down the street, how would you react?  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

I thought muslims hated dogs? 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You must have Muslims for neighbours.  Muslims are impossible to love and treating them the way you expect to be treated will be seen as an act of weakness and you will be exploited.

i have catholics for neighbors

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
E-kul, if you saw a Muslim walking a pitbull down the street, how would you react?  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X
Muslims are prohibited from owning dogs (Muhammad actually despised dogs with a passion).  Of course modern day Muzzies have manipulated things so they allow it but only if it is a guard dog.   But no self respecting Muslim would own a dog.  Some Muslims like Sherief own a dog as a companion animal, and then lies to himself and says it's a guard dog (and I have seem him admit that's actually not true, his dog is his pet)

But to answer your question, I have no desire to spend any time with Muslims or Pitbulls, so I would simply cross the street.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
i have catholics for neighbors
When you quoted the Love thy Neighbour bit and said you had trouble with it, where you being literal, or did you mean you just have trouble treating others as you wish to be treated?
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
When you quoted the Love thy Neighbour bit and said you had trouble with it, where you being literal, or did you mean you just have trouble treating others as you wish to be treated?

good question

it certainly wasn't literal and i'm a major narcissist, so narcissist aren't too keen on empathy

so of course i'm not gonna be too good at loving others

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
good question

it certainly wasn't literal and i'm a major narcissist, so narcissist aren't too keen on empathy

so of course i'm not gonna be too good at loving others
Have you been diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder or did you self diagnose yourself as that? 
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Have you been diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder or did you self diagnose yourself as that? 

clinically diagnosed

but it's less severe that it was before, so i'm making progress :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Regarding Muslims and dogs, I was watching this documentary about Saudi Arabia where
some type of province leader was talking about implementation of sharia law etc. At some point
the guy mentioned his little daughter and how she was excited about her new puppy. I told my
brother, "I thought Muslims didn't have dogs as pets?" My brother said the "higher-ups" didn't
follow the same rules, that they could do wtf they wanted.

Thoughts?

This Rotten Mortimer guy does not sound like a native Swede, as irongrip said. Anyway, this type of guy is the most hateful type of person despite preaching tolerance and their love for the Somali and Gypsy etc. Very very angry, with huge disdain for common folk.

His first post explains his worldview:

Sweden has an open immigration policy for humanitarian reasons. The prevailing attitude is that they have no more right to the landmass they happen to have been born on than anyone else; most anyone with a mature worldview would agree.

It's a nice idea, but who really believes this? Who lives after this principle? Maybe he can share his
apartment in Stockholm inner city with me. He was just lucky he didn't have to live in a slummy suburb like me, with these wonderful burka and skirt wearing (for the males) Muslims as neighbours, and should share the wealth. ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
US will send in troops and free Sweden from Muslim oppression.

Oh I forgot, Sweden has no oil. Sorry.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Regarding Muslims and dogs, I was watching this documentary about Saudi Arabia where
some type of province leader was talking about implementation of sharia law etc. At some point
the guy mentioned his little daughter and how she was excited about her new puppy. I told my
brother, "I thought Muslims didn't have dogs as pets?" My brother said the "higher-ups" didn't

Thoughts?
To be expected.  In Saudi Arabia, same deal, strict Islamic fundamentalist laws for everyone else while the Sheiks and the higher ups do whatever the fuck they like.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

US has yet to free itself from Muslim oppression, they are hardly in a position to help anyone else.

V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
US has yet to free itself from Muslim oppression, they are hardly in a position to help anyone else.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

It's so true.

Sweden better start drilling.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Where is this oil from Iraq and Afghanistan?  ???  ??? if anything wouldn't we invade South America seeing that's where we get a majority of our oil?

Mawse

• Getbig IV

Thoughts?

This Rotten Mortimer guy does not sound like a native Swede, as irongrip said. Anyway, this type of guy is the most hateful type of person despite preaching tolerance and their love for the Somali and Gypsy etc. Very very angry, with huge disdain for common folk.

His first post explains his worldview:

It's a nice idea, but who really believes this? Who lives after this principle? Maybe he can share his
apartment in Stockholm inner city with me. He was just lucky he didn't have to live in a slummy suburb like me, with these wonderful burka and skirt wearing (for the males) Muslims as neighbours, and should share the wealth. ::)

these self loathing Quislings don't seem to be able to grasp the simple fact that their 'landmass' is only attractive because the native swedes spent hundreds of years and billions of dollars on building it up into a first world nation. If you let the 3rd world goat-herding rapists and child soldiers come to your country at least make them live in 'landmass' that hasn't been developed - in a part of the country where no-one else lives

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
French Soldier Stabbed While On Patrol Near Paris (Attacker: Bearded man, Arab clothing)
 Reuters ^ | Saturday, May 25, 2013 | Reporting by Nicolas Bertin; Writing by Nick Vinocur; Editing by Andredw Roche

Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:09:09 PM by kristinn

A French soldier patrolling a business neighborhood west of Paris was stabbed in the neck on Saturday by a man who quickly fled the scene and is being sought by police, President Francois Hollande said.

The soldier was patrolling in uniform with two other men as part of France's Vigipirate anti-terrorist surveillance plan when he was approached from behind around 1800 p.m. and stabbed in the neck with a knife or a box-cutter.

SNIP

Peyvel said the man was able to flee into a crowded shopping area in the La Defense business neighborhood before the two other soldiers, who were walking in front of him, were able to react.

French daily Le Parisien cited a police source as saying the suspected attacker was a bearded man of North African origin about 30 years old, and was wearing an Arab-style garment under his jacket.

However, Peyvel declined to confirm or deny that description and said further details about the attacker's identity would be forthcoming.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Some excellent post's by NATIVE SWEDES and Patriotic Americans!

8)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Post's by people, living in the past..

::)

Agreed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Some excellent post's by NATIVE SWEDES and Patriotic Americans!

8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

So proud that you even left your country?  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
hes doing diplomatic work ;D

Call him a promo slut  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
So proud that you even left your country?  ::)

i'm very shocked that you haven't yet figured out that i'm a huge troll, rivaling che and p.i.p :-\ :-\ :-\

p.s. don't take much of what i post too serious man

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i'm very shocked that you haven't yet figured out that i'm a huge troll, rivaling che and p.i.p :-\ :-\ :-\

You're not a troll, it's all just roid rage from superdrol! It's good that you use because legally speaking you can do ANYTHING and just tell the judge that it was s-drol and you'll get off!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

I understand the sarcasm of that picture you've just posted, but why the denial about your nationalistic feelings?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You're not a troll, it's all just roid rage from superdrol! It's good that you use because legally speaking you can do ANYTHING and just tell the judge that it was s-drol and you'll get off!

i've been @ 30 mg for almost 2 weeks now, and my bodyweight is up 5 kilo and my ab skinfold is still @ 4 mm 8)