Author Topic: Why are LEFTY chics mostly angry fugly vile wildebeest bitches....  (Read 2171 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
my Gawd most are unfuckable even after 1.5L of anything..... Hillary in shorts has caused me PTSD since the 90's

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
A perfect example of a London female lefty:

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
The girl above could actually be attractive with a good makeover. Like most lefty girls.

Come to San Francisco. Genetically, there isnt much difference between the girls here and the beauties down in Los Angeles. But liberalism causes them to become disgusting unclean creatures. This city is filled with unfuckable women. So much potential, all gone to waste

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Strange creatures - even atomic waste is more appetizing.
Can't wait when they jump on another self hating trend... after we've shipped them off to Genital Parts Unknown.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
my Gawd most are unfuckable even after 1.5L of anything..... Hillary in shorts has caused me PTSD since the 90's

Hahaha... Oh Teddy, ...don't be so wishywashy beating around the bush with diplomacy,
...just come out and state what you feel.  ;D
w

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

no money for good food and they often hate superficial right-oriented women who take care of themselves.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
because "they dont need a man" unless they need someone to...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Gender equality is the biggest mistake western society has made so far, right after "multiculturalism".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Take her out to vegetarian restaurant & you will probably score  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
They're angry because they're fat.