Author Topic: Structured Water  (Read 2189 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Structured Water
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »
pretty much all problems come from lack of energy when talking about the body and cells all this lack of energy is due to dehydratioin, in dehydration the protiens and everything dont act as wel

now there are alot of devices that claim to acheive structured water some are expensive but i think there could be something to it , we wont know unless we try right? im wondering if some of the resident getbigger millionaers havent atleast tried one of these devices from one of the many websites to choose from

its like looking at aged people they dont have oily skin but rough and dry there energy is depleted

A

epic_alien

Re: Sructured Water
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 06:40:26 PM »
all kale greens and olive oil

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Structured Water
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »
pretty much all problems come from lack of energy when talking about the body and cells all this lack of energy is due to dehydratioin, in dehydration the protiens and everything dont act as wel

now there are alot of devices that claim to acheive structured water some are expensive but i think there could be something to it , we wont know unless we try right? im wondering if some of the resident getbigger millionaers havent atleast tried one of these devices from one of the many websites to choose from

its like looking at aged people they dont have oily skin but rough and dry there energy is depleted

Johnny,

Did you know that a Lobster is capable of living forever.  It has NO signs of aging whatsoever, no loss of appetite, no sexual dysfunction, no slowing of metabolism, nothing.  All of its cells regenerate exactly with no mutations.  It is immortal if not eaten by a predator.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »
Johnny,

Did you know that a Lobster is capable of living forever.  It has NO signs of aging whatsoever, no loss of appetite, no sexual dysfunction, no slowing of metabolism, nothing.  All of its cells regenerate exactly with no mutations.  It is immortal if not eaten by a predator.
holy fucks!

i didnt know that

i think we are capable of this and more but our path to perfection is more technically involved
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 06:38:11 AM »

interesting this guy claimes to barely get sore from playing basketball with 20 year olds because of the water structuring disk

the disk helps structure water to get in your cells better, more hydration=better health right?

the problem i have with him is the price

now a scam artist generally charges alot because hes only banking on less than 100 sales

now someone with a legit product knows he can sell it for cheap and people will tell there friends on how well it works

he's selling the disk for 75 buks now 30 bucks is reasonable even 40 but no higher. what he charges just screams out scam to me

his sight and video are interesting http://trivortex.com/intro.html

but also the fact that hes grey as fuck from liver and kidney failure and skin looks malnourished is a sign that its not working that well but who knows i dont claim to be right on everything but my stereotypes /archytypes are generally spot on
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 07:16:44 AM »
He probably does not even lift.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 01:53:58 PM »
He probably does not even lift.
hes an easy listening to type of guy but that look on his face and hair make him seem like hes around 5feet7 and a total liberal bullshitter type
A

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 02:18:04 PM »
how is it "structured"? what do they do to it ?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »
Feeling pretty tri-vortexed right now...   :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »
H2O, or dihydrogen monoxide, is actually perfectly structured.      ;D