Author Topic: Heat vs Pacers  (Read 10992 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Heat vs Pacers
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2013, 08:23:22 PM »
  Spurs swept
  Spurs look great by having done that

heat forced to seven games even though they won 66 games this year
  heat look like shit right now

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2013, 08:24:24 PM »
Tire both of these mofos out so my Spurs can take advantage.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »
  exactly   winner will be dead tired and prey for spurs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
  exactly   winner will be dead tired and prey for spurs

maybe... but they'll also be sharp as shit. 

Miami has a NICE long rest, indy had to come right in, right? 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2013, 10:51:46 PM »
  True  tired but sharp as opposed to rested and rusty

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2013, 04:18:46 AM »
Game 7 boys  ;D I told you my Pacers would win the series. In Miami is going to be tough though  :-\

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »
Game 7 boys  ;D I told you my Pacers would win the series. In Miami is going to be tough though  :-\

I like Miami, but they've had their asses handed to them after 6 games, Lebron james is the only one busting his balls outthere and everyone else is just standing there and watching him.....if miami does not advance to the finals, I expect several role players won't be back next season. Bosh and Wade will have a pretty tough off season......if Indiana pull that upset tomorrow night, it will be worst for miami than when Mavericks won at their court 2yrs ago....you can't have your two top players scoring 15 points combined at an elimination game......it's the last fucking game of the serie, lets see who else other than James will save Miami

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »

I like Miami, but they've had their asses handed to them after 6 games, Lebron james is the only one busting his balls outthere and everyone else is just standing there and watching him.....if miami does not advance to the finals, I expect several role players won't be back next season. Bosh and Wade will have a pretty tough off season......if Indiana pull that upset tomorrow night, it will be worst for miami than when Mavericks won at their court 2yrs ago....you can't have your two top players scoring 15 points combined at an elimination game......it's the last fucking game of the serie, lets see who else other than James will save Miami

Fuck James!  I hope he twists an ankle in the 1st qtr.  No worries, Indy doesn't have greatest in them to win game 7.  But Lebron ain't no Jordan.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2013, 09:55:48 AM »
As a Pacers fan, I will be shocked if they beat Miami, on the road, in game 7.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2013, 10:03:32 AM »
Wade was 3 for 11 Bosch 1 for 7! This should change on Monday night! If it doesn't than they deserve to lose!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2013, 10:05:16 AM »
Wade was 3 for 11 Bosch 1 for 7! This should change on Monday night! If it doesn't than they deserve to lose!
agreed. Those losers dont deserve 100+million like Lebron. Wade looks horrible.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2013, 10:48:33 AM »
it s very very close between miami and indy. Nobody can deny this, hence the need for a game 7. Says a lot about the situation in miami; without lebron, bosh and wade alone would never be able to get anywhere near where they are. Doubt they re going to get more than 3 rings together, wade is fading fast.

It will be an epic game 7  tho that s all that matters for spectators. I d say everyone would prefer a spurs miami in finals instead of pacers spurs.

Concerning lebron; it s as if he s so talented and mesmerizing, charismatic,  everyone stop playing and only rely on him after a while whatever the team he s on, quite a curse. Others teams who have two or three good players are more complete than a team with only one great player it seems. One thing is sure, heat dont need wade anymore and should settle with lebron and bosh only and build around them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2013, 11:47:53 AM »
Man I sure hope the Pacers win. I know it will be tough and the NBA refs will be on the side of the Heat, but it would be a great win. Expect Lebron to score nearly 50 points.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »
i dont want to watch spurs pacers.
I want lebron vs duncan gino parker and tiago vs birdman.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2013, 01:41:21 PM »
Fuck James!  I hope he twists an ankle in the 1st qtr.  No worries, Indy doesn't have greatest in them to win game 7.  But Lebron ain't no Jordan.

LOL......that's one thing I love about Game 7, anyone can win it...it's not guarentied whether you have home court or not......I have a feeling miami will loose this game.....unless their so-called role players step up. it's been 6 fucking games and so far, indiana has proved to be the better team.....this serie could have been over already, going indiana's way.....nothing is impossible in a game 7

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2013, 02:07:51 PM »
It's nice to have an interesting series, this years playoffs have been the worst in recent memory

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2013, 02:18:39 PM »
It's nice to have an interesting series, this years playoffs have been the worst in recent memory

I completely agree. Hopefully game 7 will be the best game of the series.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2013, 03:42:55 PM »
All I can say as a Heat fan is , if Miami does not beat the Pacers and go on to beat the Spurs. This season which could go down as one of the greatest ever,will be a complete failure that no one will care about! It least for me it's all or nothing!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »
All I can say as a Heat fan is , if Miami does not beat the Pacers and go on to beat the Spurs. This season which could go down as one of the greatest ever,will be a complete failure that no one will care about! It least for me it's all or nothing!
They need to keep Bosh and get rid of Wade. Wade has either lost it all, or is tanking on purpose to get sent to another team.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »
Wade isn't tanking he is hurt and the way he plays is taking it's toll on him! He will not leave the Heat! Bosch seems to go through cold periods and Indiana with Hibbard is killing his game! Hibbard is probably the best center in the NBA the way he is plying in the playoffs! Indiana is the best defensive team in the NBA! They are taking the Heat out of their game!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2013, 03:55:52 PM »
Wade isn't tanking

He could be, read his post game 6 comments, they were clearly either a jab at Lebron or the coaching not giving him the ball.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »
He could be, read his post game 6 comments, they were clearly either a jab at Lebron or the coaching not giving him the ball.
Lol. If I were the Pacers, I would sign Wade in the offseason. He clearly has Lebron issues. I'm not sure if I blame him either. Wade is a hall of famer in his own right.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »
"No homo".
-Roy Hibbert

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »
"No homo".
-Roy Hibbert

He has become a legend. Statues should be made.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2013, 04:38:23 PM »
Media sure gets butt hurt way too easily.