Author Topic: Heat vs Pacers  (Read 10993 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Heat vs Pacers
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »

Care to put your money where your mouth is ?

The Pacers were extremely strong where the Heat are weak. A true 7'2" post up TREE of a Center....Spurs dont pose that problem, the Heat are going to rape them athletically and defensively.

Spurs don't make the mistakes Indiana does. They have no one to stop Parker. Memphis went in with the best defense this year and look how that turned out against us.

No.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2013, 08:05:40 PM »
Spurs don't make the mistakes Indiana does. They have no one to stop Parker. Memphis went in with the best defense this year and look how that turned out against us.

No.

Doesnt matter. you cant stop Lebron, he's going to put up science fiction numbers. Bosh will be more effective now that Hibbard is gone....the whole team will be. That guy was a fucking nightmare in the paint...but the Heat fought through it, and won the series. Spurs ain't got a Hibbard.

I also think that the Heat just got a real good wake-up call...and will be out for blood from the opening tip-off of the series....instead of this "slow start" shit they have been doing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
Doesnt matter. you cant stop Lebron, he's going to put up science fiction numbers. Bosh will be more effective now that Hibbard is gone....the whole team will be. That guy was a fucking nightmare in the paint...but the Heat fought through it, and won the series. Spurs ain't got a Hibbard.

I also think that the Heat just got a real good wake-up call...and will be out for blood from the opening tip-off of the series....instead of this "slow start" shit they have been doing.
This is true. The Spurs don't have a Hibbart, who the Heat had no answer. The Heat should do better against the Spurs.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2013, 08:21:37 PM »
Spurs have the better coach and they will win the series!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »

No one can stop LeBron. We're not worried about him. His whole team will have to beat us and this is where they will fail. We rarely make mistakes. We have awesome defense and we have Duncan and Splitter down low to take care of Bosh if he decides to show up to a game or two. Don't think the Spurs don't understand they won't be back to many more times with this team. It's all or nothing. Plus we clearly have the coaching edge.

Spurs will win the series 4-2 or 4-1.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2013, 08:27:17 PM »
No one can stop LeBron. We're not worried about him. His whole team will have to beat us and this is where they will fail. We rarely make mistakes. We have awesome defense and we have Duncan and Splitter down low to take care of Bosh if he decided to show up to a game or two. Don't think the Spurs don't understand they won't be back to many more times with this team. It's all or nothing. Plus we clearly have the coaching edge.

Spurs will win the series 4-2 or 4-1.

Quoted for future ridicule.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2013, 08:27:31 PM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2013, 08:28:41 PM »
Don't sleep on Duncan folks, dude has turned back the clock.

Spurs are deep too, good bench.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »
Watching Lebron postgame....how anybody can not like that guy is beyond me.  Dude is just so real and normal.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:35 PM »
Watching Lebron postgame....how anybody can not like that guy is beyond me.  Dude is just so real and normal.

Until after the playoffs are over...FUCK LEBRON and anyone that looks like him. >:(

;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2013, 09:05:13 PM »
Until after the playoffs are over...FUCK LEBRON and anyone that looks like him. >:(

;D

I hear you. When Hibbard got his 5th foul I was off the couch and trying to virtually stick my middle fingers up his nostrils.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2013, 09:07:50 PM »
Discussion in Wiggs thread now.

The series is over....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2013, 05:27:41 AM »
now that the heat are living to see another serie, look for the spurs to make things interesting.....the NBA Finals format sometime favors the home team if they win the first 2 home games....the 2-3-2 format will give the heat their second championship if they win the first two home game, now going back to San Antonio, I don't expect the heat to loose 3 straight there.....all they need is one game and come back home for the final two games.....should this serie go to another game 7, well, we know who can win it

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2013, 05:30:03 AM »
spurs are terrible against heat get your brooms out epic nba final oh brother  ::)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2013, 05:37:42 AM »
Don't sleep on Duncan folks, dude has turned back the clock.

Spurs are deep too, good bench.

the heat won't take the spurs for Granted.....you can tell how much respect they have for them...after all, these spurs have been there, done that.....if the first two games are split, then we have a serie....due to the format of the NBA finals, 2-3-2, when the first two game are split, whoever won 2 out of the next 3 games have a chance to win the serie.....ask the Dallas Maverick.....they did it 2yrs ago against the heat

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2013, 06:15:20 AM »
whoever wins, the NBA will be darn sure it goes 6 or 7 games.

I have to bet on talent over experience.  Age sucks.  I think the Heat win it.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:16 AM »
if Desnity is on the Spurs side, then they'll win this serie...after all, they've been winning championships on Odd Years. 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007.....but wait a minute, they're playing the Miami heat.......hahahhahahhah aha.....Heat in 6

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »
I love how so many label the Heat and Spurs as "talent v experience" when the reality is this is "hollywood v humility".   Spurs endorsements are Time Warner cable, local car dealerships in South Texas and a Texas grocery chain named HEB.   I have no doubt if the Spurs had Gatorade, Pepsi, Nike and McDonalds they'd all suddenly have "talent" as well LOL!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2013, 06:33:34 AM »
HEAT should have won this series in 5 games if it wasn't for the refs making BS calls late in games to kill any Heat momentum.  Stern knew if the series ended last week that no NBA games for 8-9 days would kill any excitement before the finals.  Now they have some excitement.  The Heat will win in 6 at most.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2013, 06:59:44 AM »
these were the words from Tim Ducan to Lebron James after the spurs won the throphy in the 2007 NBA finals against the Cavaliers :"I love how you are with your teammates. Stay that way man, stay that way," Duncan whispered into James' ear. "This is going to be your league in a little while. I appreciate you giving us this year."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2013, 07:03:27 AM »
these were the words from Tim Ducan to Lebron James after the spurs won the throphy in the 2007 NBA finals against the Cavaliers :"I love how you are with your teammates. Stay that way man, stay that way," Duncan whispered into James' ear. "This is going to be your league in a little while. I appreciate you giving us this year."

Then Timmy nibbled on his neck and touched his sack.......

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2013, 07:13:21 AM »

Yes but he did say NO HOMO afterwards so all was forgiven.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2013, 07:24:55 AM »

LOL......here is the moment in photo, Priceless..... ;D ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:36 AM »

No.
Spurs got taken out by OKC last year when they were healthy! The Heat are similar to them but better! The Heat will be well prepared, and they play better without 10 days rest!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2013, 07:43:56 AM »
LOL at Parker being this big superstar.  he will fizzle out.  Bosh got owned a lot by Hibbert, but he does match up better against Duncan.  Both play a similar game.  Wade is a big key because the spurs have no match for him.  Wade needs to be Flash again.  Same for James.  people talk about how the Heat have no answer for Parker but what will the Spurs do against James?  Nothing.
I do expect more out of Ray Allen.  He needs to hit a couple big threes in the game.  The Spurs wouldn't even be in the finals if Westbrook didn't get hurt.  SA wouldn't have gotten by a healthy OKC.