Author Topic: Muslim Scum kill British Soldier in Woolwich London  (Read 7342 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Muslim Scum kill British Soldier in Woolwich London
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 03:35:23 PM »

So it was a camera set after all.

People walking by peacefully, women with a shopping cart, no blood on cloths, no blood on street, no blood or decapitated head.

shut up towel head
K

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 03:54:27 AM »
^Tells me a drunk psychopath. Noted.

Double standard indeed. Because you are bent on attacking Islam and Muslims. The media sensationalises incidents involving Muslims but shrugs under the carpet same incidents not involving Muslims as clurprits.

Guess what burns your pants more every day? The fact that Islam is not waging a war on the UK while the UK IS waging a war on Islam and Muslims abroad, yet the UK is being taken over by Muslims peacefully. And UK born white folks especialy women are embracing Islam. Epic fail on your part fear mongering people and lying to people about Islam.

You know what most converts to islam say? Their interest in islam peeked further when they were exposed to these sorts of hate based media propganda. The same was for me. The more slander I heard of Islam and Muslims the more it actualy made me curoius to learn about Islam.

YOU'RE DELUSIONAL.

In reality, the media is doing it's best to cover up for your religion.

They are champing at the bit to have bad "whitey" crimes, but your fellas just keep ruining their plans.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 08:02:39 AM »
^Tells me a drunk psychopath. Noted.

Double standard indeed. Because you are bent on attacking Islam and Muslims. The media sensationalises incidents involving Muslims but shrugs under the carpet same incidents not involving Muslims as clurprits.

Guess what burns your pants more every day? The fact that Islam is not waging a war on the UK while the UK IS waging a war on Islam and Muslims abroad, yet the UK is being taken over by Muslims peacefully. And UK born white folks especialy women are embracing Islam. Epic fail on your part fear mongering people and lying to people about Islam.

You know what most converts to islam say? Their interest in islam peeked further when they were exposed to these sorts of hate based media propganda. The same was for me. The more slander I heard of Islam and Muslims the more it actualy made me curoius to learn about Islam.

seriously delusional.  what you're saying could not be further from the truth.  good luck to you.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 06:11:01 PM »
Sickening

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:57 AM »
Brainwashed fucks, praying to their "Invisible friend in the sky"

I like how A_Asshole immediately rolled out the "if a white man did it= murderer" line.

They killed that man like a sacrifice,

You know, the shit they did in the stone age, where you fucks should go back to.

What has Islam ever given us, the lightbulb? the internet? man on the moon ?

No, it's given us nothing but acid attacks on women and shit beards.

History says otherwise.

But, that's just because how people are by nature, innovative, want to discover, and driven by curiosity.

Given the Islamic empire size, and the resources encompassed, they have essentially laid the ground work for modernity.

...by no means am i supporting Islam, i don't like it one bit, but i also like history, so should you.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »

History says otherwise.

But, that's just because how people are by nature, innovative, want to discover, and driven by curiosity.

Given the Islamic empire size, and the resources encompassed, they have essentially laid the ground work for modernity.

...by no means am i supporting Islam, i don't like it one bit, but i also like history, so should you.

But was has history taught us? that uprisings by fanatics are left to swell and multiply until it becomes civil war, because society has gone soft on these infiltrators.

WW1 and WW2 show that the human race, when brainwashed will commit mass murder.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2013, 10:47:31 PM »
You sound like a fanatic to me and the rest of the islamophobe/edl slime on here.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01:14 AM »
I did i lived in arab countries as a christian, looks like i made it.

Hmmm... that's debatable seeing that you converted.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
You sound like a fanatic to me and the rest of the islamophobe/edl slime on here.
well what are you Boy? you Piece of trash. you and your Kind.