Author Topic: Our country is more fucked up - driver licenses for illegal aliens  (Read 3933 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Breaking News: After a marathon legislative session that went on for more than 7 hours at the state Capitol, the House of Representatives have approved a bill that would allow drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants in Connecticut. The bill now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Re: our country is more fucked up
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 04:49:28 AM »
Breaking News: After a marathon legislative session that went on for more than 7 hours at the state Capitol, the House of Representatives have approved a bill that would allow drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants in Connecticut. The bill now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

I live in CT for 2 years, 3 months, 8 days too long! They have been getting licenses for years! Willimantec's aka is Villi-Rico. Utterly ridiculous! It's so easy here!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: our country is more fucked up
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 05:03:34 AM »

I live in CT for 2 years, 3 months, 8 days too long! They have been getting licenses for years! Willimantec's aka is Villi-Rico. Utterly ridiculous! It's so easy here!
Maryland is a "sanctuary state"....
You know, how are people going to work, if they have no license...it's a game for votes, my friend.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Our country is more fucked up - driver licenses for illegal aliens
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 09:14:39 AM »
That Bill better not pass. If so I want all my money back for gettign my green card. Otherwise I want free citizenship!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
Illegals are the slave labor force of the rich.  The rich run the show. The bill will pass.
a

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 09:26:10 AM »
A drivers license just means you can drive in this country an have passed the basic tests to be able to. It doesn't mean you are granted citizenship or anything. It also helps us keep track of undocumented individuals.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 09:36:39 AM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »

Well if they can collect welfare why not let them drive so they can get to the polls and vote more morons into office.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »
Every time I have been to the license office there are 5000 mexicans there.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:39 AM »
I got hit by an illegal immigrant with a license.  He also did not have insurance.  To his credit, he did pay my deductible.   He was talking to me in broken enlgish but as soon as the cop came he claimed he spoke no English.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 11:04:26 AM »
I got hit by an illegal immigrant with a license.  He also did not have insurance.  To his credit, he did pay my deductible.   He was talking to me in broken enlgish but as soon as the cop came he claimed he spoke no English.

lol

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »

That's scary!  TX, AZ and CA are like that.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 11:08:40 AM »
Illegals are the slave labor force of the rich.  The rich run the show. The bill will pass.

This is the simple and obvious truth.

follow the money.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 11:32:38 AM »
True.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
I have my Thai drivers license and was only there on a visa.  What's the problem?  The driving test there is a joke compared to here, so if these people are going to be driving cars anyway, might as well get them a license.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:07 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »
lol

The Mexican started rubbing his head while groaning in pain.   It was pretty obvious it was his fault and a couple people were kind enough to talk to the police and back up my story.   Took the Mexican by surprise when the cop spoke Spanish.  My car was totally destroyed. The insurance company had to total it out.

This is the simple and obvious truth.

follow the money.

This is why conservative will never do anything about immigration.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »

^
lol @ arnold approved

The Mexican started rubbing his head while groaning in pain.   It was pretty obvious it was his fault and a couple people were kind enough to talk to the police and back up my story.   Took the Mexican by surprise when the cop spoke Spanish.  My car was totally destroyed. The insurance company had to total it out.

haha

So if said meksicano did not have a license he would've probably taken into custody and deported in the end...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »

The illegals that hit you in AZ will hop out of the car and run away into the desert.

You'd be crazy to drive without uninsured/underinsured coverage out there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
The illegals that hit you in AZ will hop out of the car and run away into the desert.

You'd be crazy to drive without uninsured/underinsured coverage out there.

Greg Titus approved.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:49 PM »
Greg Titus approved.

Nothing a couple hundred thousand land mines wouldn't solve....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
I'm torn on this. What happens is that illegal aliens drive without a license or any paper work. They get pulled over by the Police for say speeding. These people don't have a birth certificate or any other paper work from Mexico. The local judge should put bail on the ticket and let the cop arrest the driver due to not having any identification since they are hindering their apprehension by not having any means to identify them. The majority of judges will not let a cop bring in a suspected illegal alien for minor offense like speeding unless you live in a hick state like Virginia. So the cop asks what his name is? The Mexican makes up a name and an address. He's been through this before. He gets a ticket for speeding and not having a license. He promptly throws the ticket away.

Now if they have a legit way to get a license they might feel like they have to do this as a step toward eventual legal status. Now they can't get away with driving violations anymore. There is really good technology out there in use in certain states that can stop a person from getting another license under another name.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »

hahahaha ;D This.  Cali DMV is 80-90% beaners and 10% all others. Its almost like it their personal one stop shopping for bogus ID's and benefits.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
until a person of illegal status drives while under the influence and runs over or kills a family member of one of the rich or politician. Then, "something must be done".

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 02:18:27 PM »
hahahaha ;D This.  Cali DMV is 80-90% beaners and 10% all others. Its almost like it their personal one stop shopping for bogus ID's and benefits.
Are you suggesting there should be a separate 'Whites Only/Renew License' line, tommy?     ;D