Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Attorneys release pictures from Trayvon Martin's cellphone  (Read 26436 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The burden of innocence is on Zimmerman?

No....Zimmerman is innocent until he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That ain't gonna happen when the star witness for the prosecution is a dead thug.

Tell that to all the people in Guantanato Bay who have been sitting there for over a decade without a trial.  The justice system is bullshit.  People are guilty by the media until they are found innocent by a jury well beyond a reasonable doubt.  

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Obviously. But, if you looked at the streets, it wasn't about Rodney King, it's about this fucked up situation and these fucked up police. It's about coming up, and staying on top, screaming 187 on a motha fucking cop.

haha...  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
wow a sigma, and shitty trigger discipline, and pictures of himself showing how gangsta and tough he is with his shitty (probably regs) weed

how original

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He wasn't arrested at the scene, or charged until they bowed down to pressure from the black commoonity.

If Trayvon was a white kid, do you think Zimmerman would have been charged immediately??? 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
He's not going free...he'll be convicted.  Its also not a great idea for the lawyer to release these photos...jurys don't like it when the victim is attacked.  Trayvon isn't around to defend himself and didn't have a gun that night...Zimmerman did.  

All of these pictures were prohibited by the judge as evidence and they also don't like it when lawyers try to taint the jury pool and run circles around them.  

Even if Zimmerman was found innocent, he's still a dead man anyway....and so is his family.  You can count on him being taken out by some vigilante

The Jury cannot view Martin as the victim at this point you idiot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
We have plenty of eye witnesses that say Trayvon was the attacker and that he was on top beating him MMA style.  All the wounds are consistent with those line of events as well.

Trayvon could have just continued to walk on his way instead of turning to attack.

Still makes no difference.  The jury is still going to find Zimmerman guilty regardless....however I'm more than sure that his lawyer will strike a plea bargain before it ever gets that far.  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

If Trayvon was a white kid, do you think Zimmerman would have been charged immediately???  
I don`t think there would have been a charge at all if Trayvon were a white "Travis".  Jesse Jackson and his friend Al Sharpton put the nonsense pressure on and caused it to happen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

The Jury cannot view Martin as the victim at this point you idiot.

No, they're going to view him as dead...unable to respond, unable to defend himself from the allegations, unable to explain his side of the story as to what happenned that night...idiot.  

As I stated before....Zimmerman made a very poor choice that night in chasing Trayvon and got himself into a world of trouble.  He should have just stayed in the vehicle as that dispatcher told him to do.    
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Doesn`t matter.  He can follow anyone he wants to as can anyone else.  Following someone is not a crime nor is it initiating anything.  Zimmerman wasn`t planning on shooting anyone that day.  He was even on the phone with the Police before Trayvon attacked him.

He was concerned with Trayvon getting away before the police got there which is a totally valid concern and does happen.  It happened many times in that very neighborhood.

These people justifying attacking someone because they were followed are hilarious.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I don`t think there would have been a charge at all if Trayvon were a white "Travis".  Jesse Jackson and his friend Al Sharpton put the nonsense pressure on and caused it to happen.

The police on the scene wanted to charge him with Murder based on his statements and they will be testifying to that fact....had little to do with the Jericurl and the Adulterer
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The police on the scene wanted to charge him with Murder based on his statements and they will be testifying to that fact....had little to do with the Jericurl and the Adulterer
I don`t think so.

When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman told them that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.[3] Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department. Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours.[17][18][19] He was then released without being charged; at the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.[18][20][21]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There is plenty of audio also where Zimmerman can be heard SCREAMING for help.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
A witness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911".[149]

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
zimm team getting ready for a brawl.

we don't know that he was attacked.  we only know he was losing the fight.  there's no evidence who swung first.  there is evidence that trayvon ran two blocks from the front gate as zimm said "he's running away".

zimm may be too big for the handcuffs by the time the trial arrives.

And that his head was bloodied.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
After placing Zimmerman in his police vehicle, Officer Smith heard Zimmerman say, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."[15][107]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The police determined that Zimmerman yelled for help at least 14 times in a 38 second span.[108]

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-attorneys-release-pictures-from-trayvon-martins-cellphone/-/1637132/20271336/-/h7v4sb/-/index.html

"ORLANDO, Fla. -
Attorneys for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, released another round of evidence Thursday, including the teen's cellphone records and pictures.

Eight reports, totaling more than 20 pages, of Martin's cellphone records were released, including 25 pictures and videos. The evidence also includes school records and videos from the school, a handwritten letter from Witness 8, Zimmerman's medical report from Feb. 27, 2012, and pictures of Witness 25.

The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant.

In one of the videos of a street fight in Miami, Martin is seen in the background wearing a striped shirt.

In the text messages, Martin tells a friend that his mother has told him he needs to move out of her house and move in with his father since he was caught skipping school.

He also talks about fighting in November 2011, saying, "I lost the first round but won the second and third." The person responded back, saying, "it was three rounds, you won one lol but you need to stop fighting for real."

Local 6 legal analyst Luis Calderon says the pictures and texts could help the defense build its case."

Fine young hard working black youth contributing to society just wanted to prevent late night catabolism by eating skittles.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
If DeBussy was here he'd have a field day with this  ;D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A witness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911".[149]

There's also other witnesses that say that Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon.....I honestly doubt any of this testimony will be reliable or accepted by a jury.  Getting your ass whipped doesn't mean you're innocent.  

I think what happened was this...... Zimmerman chased and confronted him and from there either Zimmerman or Trayvon swung first....Trayvon defended himself and was winning the fight when Zimmerman pulled out a gun and shot him because he was getting his ass kicked.  

Either way, Zimmerman got himself in that situation by confronting him and will be held liable regardless as to who threw the first swing along I think that it was Zimmerman who threw up the knuckles first trying to be a hero.  Jury will find him either guilty of manslaughter or second degree murder.......however the lawyer will strike up a plea bargain before that even happens.

Care to make a gentlemen's bet, TA???
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There's also other witnesses that say that Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon.....I honestly doubt any of this testimony will be reliable or accepted by a jury.  Getting your ass whipped doesn't mean you're innocent.  

I think what happened was this...... Zimmerman chased and confronted him and from there either Zimmerman or Trayvon swung first....Trayvon defended himself and was winning the fight when Zimmerman pulled out a gun and shot him because he was getting his ass kicked.  

Either way, Zimmerman got himself in that situation by confronting him and will be held liable regardless as to who threw the first swing along I think that it was Zimmerman who threw up the knuckles first trying to be a hero.  Jury will find him either guilty of manslaughter or second degree murder.......however the lawyer will strike up a plea bargain before that even happens.

I will leave Getbig for 30 days if he is found guilty of murder.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
After placing Zimmerman in his police vehicle, Officer Smith heard Zimmerman say, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."[15][107]

And that's why he shouldn't have chased after Trayvon....should have listened to the dispatcher and common sense.  
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

No, Vince, there are not.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I will leave Getbig for 30 days if he is found guilty of murder.

Ok, I say that his lawyer will pled out to a lesser charge before it goes to the jury and I'll leave Getbig for 30 days if anything else happens.  OneMoreRep can put me in Time Out to make sure.  

Do we have a deal?
A

deadpan

• Getbig IV
looks to me like the "innocent black youth" case is falling apart pretty quickly. just another hood rat trying to act hard. shocker

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

And that's why he shouldn't have chased after Trayvon....should have listened to the dispatcher and common sense.  
A dispatcher has no authority.

Joe Horn was told by the dispatcher to not shoot the intruders at his neighbors house.  He said to hell with that and shot and killed them anyways despite the dispatcher telling him to not fire his weapon.  He did nothing wrong and was cleared completely.