Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Attorneys release pictures from Trayvon Martin's cellphone  (Read 26288 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
"The only photos or videos that are relevant or admissible at trial are those of Trayvon taken the day he was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. There is no evidence that Trayvon neither had gold teeth nor gave anybody the finger the night he was shot and killed. Therefore those pictures are irrelevant and will not be admitted into evidence. Is the defense trying to prove Trayvon deserved to be killed by George Zimmerman because the way he looked? If so, this stereotypical and closed-minded thinking is the same mindset that caused George Zimmerman to get out of his car and pursue Trayvon, an unarmed kid who he didn’t know. The pre-trial release of these irrelevant red herrings is a desperate and pathetic attempt by the defense to pollute and sway the jury pool. The evidence that will be admitted at trial is the legally documented history of George Zimmerman’s propensity for violence, such as his arrest for battery on a law enforcement officer, his injunction to prevent domestic violence taken out by his ex-girlfriend, and evidence of his training as a bouncer for Data Whore Productions, Inc."

LOL Zimmerpig was a trainee bouncer for Data Whore Productions - What a loser.  From his cousin kiddy fiddler days to racially vilifying and bullying his colleague, to providing security for Data Whores, to beating his fiancée and attacking a policemen to murdering a kid walking home,  Zimmerpig hasn't shown an ounce of good judgement his whole fucking life.

"The evidence, George Zimmerman's attorneys say, paints a different picture of the 17-year-old than the one portrayed by his family and supporters. Lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara says he will use the evidence if prosecutors attempt to attack Zimmerman's character during his trial on second-degree murder charges, set to begin next month." - CNN May 23, 2013

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
"The evidence, George Zimmerman's attorneys say, paints a different picture of the 17-year-old than the one portrayed by his family and supporters. Lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara says he will use the evidence if prosecutors attempt to attack Zimmerman's character during his trial on second-degree murder charges, set to begin next month." - CNN May 23, 2013
Oh that's right, Trayvon the Terrorist, smoking pot, skipping school and getting in fights.  Yeah, I can see now why he deserved to be executed in cold blood for the crime or walking home.  Personally I would prefer to take my chance with a kid walking back from the shops with his bag of skittles than some paranoid delusional wanna be cop stalking the neighbourhood with a gun looking for signs of trouble.

Where I live, I walk to the shops all the time, all different times of the day or night.  I couldn't think of anything more frightening than same stranger watching me and then following me.  It's simply not NORMAL behaviour.  If someone was doing that to me, I also might take pre emptive action, life is way too short.  Too ignore threatening warning signs could see you end up dead.  As it turned out, Trayvon had every reason to be wary of George, considering Zimmerpig killed him.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Oh that's right, Trayvon the Terrorist, smoking pot, skipping school and getting in fights.  Yeah, I can see now why he deserved to be executed in cold blood for the crime or walking home.  Personally I would prefer to take my chance with a kid walking back from the shops with his bag of skittles than some paranoid delusional wanna be cop stalking the neighbourhood with a gun looking for signs of trouble.

Where I live, I walk to the shops all the time, all different times of the day or night.  I couldn't think of anything more frightening than same stranger watching me and then following me.  It's simply not NORMAL behaviour.  If someone was doing that to me, I also might take pre emptive action, life is way too short.  Too ignore threatening warning signs could see you end up dead.  As it turned out, Trayvon had every reason to be wary of George, considering Zimmerpig killed him.

yeah but it's still not an excuse to attack him. that's creating a self-defense situation which as far as we know, was what zimmerman was doing.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
the point of the defense releasing the pictures is to display an honest charachter assesment of the type of persona trayvon likely wanted his friends and associates to view him. as a wanna be crook. as a small time thug.

Now, how is it snide for the defense to attempt to get to a clear understanding of trayvon as a guy? How is that any different than the rest of nig nog land painting trayvon an angel of a boy with that cute grin?

sure no one can be shot for how they look. but the point here is that the way someone looks and acts can be a catalyst as to how they are treated and or taken in life. fact. anyone that has a problem wit this is should move away from human beings and join another group of organisms perhaps on another planet.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
yeah but it's still not an excuse to attack him. that's creating a self-defense situation which as far as we know, was what zimmerman was doing.
Zimmerman was the one who created a self defense situation, no doubt.  I wouldn't hesitate if I felt threatened to take the initiative if I felt I was being followed and I was exposed to an assault.  And if following someone isn't illegal, it should be.  I can't think of any good reason why someone would want to follow someone else.  It's obviously a provocative act.  I'm pretty sure the LAW refers to it as stalking.  And who's to say George Zimmerman didn't try and detain Trayvon thereby creating a confrontation.  He definitely indicated he didn't want this guy to get away. he already had the cavalry on it's way, he had a gun on him, he was confident the guy was up to no good.  I have no doubt George tried to detain Trayvon, and it went awry.  

And even if Trayvon was the one who initiated the conflict.  The immediate question would be WHY?  The only reasonable answer to this is that Georges suspicious actions led him to feel threatened.  If you are going to put fear into other people either by stalking or acting suspicious, it is only reasonable to assume they may be out to harm you.  That is the whole basis of stand your ground, if you have a reasonable fear that someone is going to harm you then you can do whatever it takes to prevent them from doing so.  I find it perfectly reasonable that Georges actions caused a teenage boy to feel afraid for his well being and I wouldn't have a problem with someone taking pre-emptive action in such a circumstance.  As it turned out, Trayvon had every right to fear George, he ended up being his killer.  George created a threatening situation that gave someone else little choice but to react to it, the only person standing there ground was Trayvon.

Like I said, when I am out walking if someone was following me, I would find this highly suspicious, why else would someone want to follow you other than to harm you.  I can't think of any good reason to follow any stranger.  And the very last thing I would do if I suspected someone was up to no good is to follow them.  Why on earth would anybody risk a confrontation with someone who was up to no good.  Not that I believe Trayvon initiated the assault, but if someone was following me and I felt threatened, I wouldn't hesitate to assault the person.  You don't get a second chance in dangerous situations to make a different choice.  

The whole situation seems absurd to me, I live in a Country where the mere carrying of a weapon in public will see you locked away for a long time, let alone playing neighbourhood watchmen.  Even that concept of civilian watchmen is bizarre, that's why we have a Police force.  Over here, if people have any issues they ring the Police.  What good can a watchmen do against serious criminals, and as this case highlights, it actually increases the potential for criminality.  

And Georges reasoning for suspecting Trayvon in the first place is borderline schizophrenic.  He said "It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".  How that translates to suspicious behaviour is beyond me, what does he expect someone to do whenever caught in the rain, start sprinting and look directly at the ground.  I could think of anything more normal when walking than looking about.  You have to look somewhere, and other than looking at your feet as you were walking, there would be no way Trayvon could have not been looking at the houses as he walked by them.  It's more than likely George is an extremely paranoid individual, exacerbated by powerful psychiatric drugs and exposure to some recent criminal activity that led him to distort reality.  George had a history of regularly ringing 911 (about 50 times apparently), and he would report children as young as 7 that were simply riding their bikes.  None of Georges emergency calls ever led to the discovery of a single crime.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Zimmerman was the one who created a self defense situation, no doubt.  I wouldn't hesitate if I felt threatened to take the initiative if I felblah blah blah....
TL:DR:FY:LB
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'll bite here:  Wasn't Zimmerdumb following a walking Trayvon from a slow moving motor vehicle mostly?  If that's true then who here wouldn't feel threatened by that?  You're walking though an unfamiliar (though probably generally safe-seeming) neighborhood and some minority with the ugly mug of zimmerfuck is following you in a car, wouldn't the idea some kind of possible drive-by shooting occur to you?  Or isn't it reasonable to suspect that Trayvon thought the ex-con looking zimmerdouche wanted to fight him over some kind of neighborhood beef?  Whether following someone is legal or not, it can easily and reasonably be considered threatening.     
TLDR: Shaddup with the "following vs chasing" hair-splitting BS.  Zimmerdick acted in a threatening manner after having been advised to do otherwise by a police dispatcher.  He's earned some jail time, imo.

No.  He got out of his car at the front gate AFTER he told police that he looked at trayvon - and trayvon ran away.

Instead of staying in his vehicle, he grabbed his gun, hopped out, and ran into the rainy night after a teenager who perhaps got scared of the man in a truck following him and decided to bolt.

It's within his rights to be scared of an armed adult in a truck who changes course to pursue him (Zimm lived on other side of park and stopped to chase trayvon).

I'm not saying trayvon was an altar boy... if he was committing any crime that day, the police would have locked his ass up in about 5 seconds.  They were, after all, 60 seconds away.  No, zimmerman muttering "these asshole punks always get away" into the phone had to jump out of his truck with a 9mm and chase the minor down on foot.

And his team wouldn't be releasing this stuff if they thought they had a solid case of self-defense.  It's really looking like ZImm started the fight and shot when he started losing.

chaos

• Getbig V
No.  He got out of his car at the front gate AFTER he told police that he looked at trayvon - and trayvon ran away.

Instead of staying in his vehicle, he grabbed his gun, hopped out, and ran into the rainy night after a teenager who perhaps got scared of the man in a truck following him and decided to bolt.

It's within his rights to be scared of an armed adult in a truck who changes course to pursue him (Zimm lived on other side of park and stopped to chase trayvon).

I'm not saying trayvon was an altar boy... if he was committing any crime that day, the police would have locked his ass up in about 5 seconds.  They were, after all, 60 seconds away.  No, zimmerman muttering "these asshole punks always get away" into the phone had to jump out of his truck with a 9mm and chase the minor down on foot.

And his team wouldn't be releasing this stuff if they thought they had a solid case of self-defense.  It's really looking like ZImm started the fight and shot when he started losing.
You've been against him from day 1. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

biff

• Getbig IV
not only that, but so the little guy had held a gun, of asll places in america where its the most normal thing and he died by a gun.

zimmermans defense tactic would get him destroyed over here.

you really think its normal, or even commonplace, that people here carry guns?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Trayvon was just another ghetto thug waiting to be locked up - or maybe become prez one day?  Who knows?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Trayvon was just another ghetto thug waiting to be locked up - or maybe become prez one day?  Who knows?

Exactly.
Zimmerman did us all a favor. Not sure why Parker, 240 & Vince are so bent out of shape over it?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
you really think its normal, or even commonplace, that people here carry guns?
Yeah.  Zimmerman carried a gun in public, plenty of Americans see that as normal.  Here in Australia, nobody thinks that's normal, it's seen as a criminal offence.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yeah.  Zimmerman carried a gun in public, plenty of Americans see that as normal.  Here in Australia, nobody thinks that's normal, it's seen as a criminal offence.

:D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
 ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
That's some pretty propaganda you have there.  Figures seem to be simply made up too.  And what possible connection is there between guns and medicine.  Are people shooting pills out of there guns and killing people?

Oh well, at least it looks pretty. 
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
That's some pretty propaganda you have there.  Figures seem to be simply made up too.  And what possible connection is there between guns and medicine.  Are people shooting pills out of there guns and killing people?

Oh well, at least it looks pretty. 

That's what antis like you always claim , the figures don't work for you  ::) of course not you're not that sophisticated all sources are listed BTW  ;)

run along scaredy cat and be on the look out for Muslim pit-bull owners  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
That's what antis like you always claim , the figures don't work for you  ::) of course not you're not that sophisticated all sources are listed BTW  ;)

run along scaredy cat and be on the look out for Muslim pit-bull owners with guns.  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
That's what antis like you always claim , the figures don't work for you  ::) of course not you're not that sophisticated all sources are listed BTW  ;)

run along scaredy cat and be on the look out for Muslim pit-bull owners  :D
Here, there is a similar version of that chart, maybe this is where they got the idea from.

V

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He incorrectly cited "Stand your ground" during the initial weeks of his investigation.

That erodes gun rights for all of us, when a jerk starts a fight, loses and shoots his way out.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Here, there is a similar version of that chart, maybe this is where they got the idea from.

Ban guns , ban pit bulls , pan Muslims so E-Kul can finally go outside without living in fear  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

Ban guns , ban pit bulls , pan Muslims so E-Kul can finally go outside without living in fear  :D
LOL The very thought of living without a gun terrifies you, and you have the audacity to suggest other people are afraid.  This is the major problem with guns, it creates the illusion for fearful people that they are no longer afraid.  Just look at Zimmerman for example, a bigger scaredy cat you couldn't find, always ringing the police, afraid of teenagers walking in public, afraid of court proceedings, just a scared little guy.  And what did a gun do for him, create a false illusion that he was tough, invincible and untouchable. It merely masked his real fear, he would have been far better of on anti anxiety meds and learning to overcome his irrational fears.  Maybe even if he got in a fight or two and not been so afraid of an unarmed tussle.  Where did a gun land that douchebag?  Soon, in jail, he will have some genuine reasons to be afraid.
V

LittleJ

• Getbig V

he's guilty chaos ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
it looks like he was losing a fight and then he shot the kid.

The Q is - DID HE START THE FIGHT?

THAT is the most important question.  There is no evidence that Trayvon started the fight.  There is no evidence that Zimmerman started the fight.  Zero.  Nobody saw it.

And that's common in many cases... I can chase a dude into an alley and shoot him 50 times... and then just claim self-defense lol... doesn't fly.

The jury will look at the events leading up to the shooting and make their best guess who started the fight, and they'll decide.  Juries convict all the time without video/eyewitness of who did what, when one guy is dead.  THis time, they have zimm saying "he's running away" while pursuing him. 

he'll plead to 8 to 12 years.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
LOL The very thought of living without a gun terrifies you, and you have the audacity to suggest other people are afraid.  This is the major problem with guns, it creates the illusion for fearful people that they are no longer afraid.  Just look at Zimmerman for example, a bigger scaredy cat you couldn't find, always ringing the police, afraid of teenagers walking in public, afraid of court proceedings, just a scared little guy.  And what did a gun do for him, create a false illusion that he was tough, invincible and untouchable. It merely masked his real fear, he would have been far better of on anti anxiety meds and learning to overcome his irrational fears.  Maybe even if he got in a fight or two and not been so afraid of an unarmed tussle.  Where did a gun land that douchebag?  Soon, in jail, he will have some genuine reasons to be afraid.

Projection