Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 206367 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #375 on: June 14, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
We're talking about one conflict in particular, Tony.
laws are not meant to apply to one specific incident, laws apply to all incidents....

if your interpretation of the law was correct, there are potential conflicts anytime someone steps out their door and by stepping out of their door they are also responsible...

its fucking moronic

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #376 on: June 14, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
laws are not meant to apply to one specific incident, laws apply to all incidents....

if your interpretation of the law was correct, there are potential conflicts anytime someone steps out their door and by stepping out of their door they are also responsible...

its fucking moronic

...steps out of their door to knowingly direct themselves toward conflict, while armed, you mean?  I'm not going to let you describe this as any other behavior.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: June 14, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
...steps out of their door to knowingly direct themselves toward conflict, while armed, you mean?  I'm not going to let you describe this as any other behavior.

wow youre fuking dense...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: June 14, 2013, 05:50:31 PM »
wow youre fuking dense...

You're not going to describe this as any other behavior.  It's that simple.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: June 14, 2013, 06:02:24 PM »
Here's an image gallery, from the link BB posted:

http://www.cfnews13.com/zimmermantrial.html#photos

You can scroll underneath the viewer on the page, there are a few dozen pictures.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: June 14, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
You're not going to describe this as any other behavior.  It's that simple.
describe what?

getting out of your car to investigate a potential crime as "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life" I mean who in their right mind would think that anybody that would do such a thing had any regard at all for human life...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #381 on: June 14, 2013, 06:02:42 PM »

Jesus Christ your posts are irritating. You're trying way to hard to sound intelligent and you just come across as a moronic ass.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: June 14, 2013, 06:05:48 PM »
Jesus Christ your posts are irritating. You're trying way to hard to sound intelligent and you just come across as a moronic ass.

Hurt much, Cockwave?

Please be specific about what's moronic, or kindly STFU.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: June 14, 2013, 06:08:36 PM »
Being stupid is a terrible way to go through life.

If you can't produce an argument, please step back.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 14, 2013, 06:08:44 PM »
Hurt much, Cockwave?

Please be specific about what's moronic, or kindly STFU.
the idea that getting out of your car to talk to someone if that is "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: June 14, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »
the idea that getting out of your car to talk to someone if that is "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

..with a gun, knowingly heading toward conflict.

I've been very patient with you, Tony, but I'm beginning to think you may have brain damage.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 14, 2013, 06:15:26 PM »
Come on, guys.  I know you aren't this dumb.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: June 14, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
..with a gun, knowingly heading toward conflict.

I've been very patient with you, Tony, but I'm beginning to think you may have brain damage.
its potential conflict....

and thats fine you can keep saying it, it doesnt demonstrate that he was "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #388 on: June 14, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »
We are talking about a guy that has a history of beating his wife, sexually abusing his cousin, assaulting a police officer, and calling 911 almost 50 times in (what?) six months over stupid shit like trash in the road.  Despite living in the community he was "patroling" as a busybody everyday, he could not give the operator the exact address where he was.  Profiling a kid that he didn't even know and had not seen commit any crime and deciding to pursue him.

Does this sound like the actions of a sane man that wasn't seeking a conflict of some kind?

Really, what's the excuse going to be when he is found guilty?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: June 14, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »
its potential conflict....

and thats fine you can keep saying it, it doesnt demonstrate that he was "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

What exactly does it demonstrate?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2013, 06:29:16 PM »
We are talking about a guy that has a history of beating his wife, sexually abusing his cousin, assaulting a police officer, and calling 911 almost 50 times in (what?) six months over stupid shit like trash in the road.  Despite living in the community he was "patroling" as a busybody everyday, he could not give the operator the exact address where he was.  Profiling a kid that he didn't even know and had not seen commit any crime and deciding to pursue him.

Does this sound like the actions of a sane man that wasn't seeking a conflict of some kind?

LMFAO i couldnt give you my neighbor across the streets address other than the street, he did give the 911 operator(aka officer ;)) the directions to get to him.

youre also talking about a known drug abusing teen with a propensity to violence.

if the jury weighs the evidence and finds him guilty thats fine but you retards are basing all your shit on "ifs" and extreme stretches of written law.

how about we all just wait to condemn this guy until he is trial is over and verdict is in?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »
What exactly does it demonstrate?
not in any way "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

do you believe that his actions show "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life?"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2013, 06:31:51 PM »
We are talking about a guy that has a history of beating his wife

Absolutely false. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: June 14, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »
LMFAO i couldnt give you my neighbor across the streets address other than the street, he did give the 911 operator(aka officer ;)) the directions to get to him.

youre also talking about a known drug abusing teen with a propensity to violence.

if the jury weighs the evidence and finds him guilty thats fine but you retards are basing all your shit on "ifs" and extreme stretches of written law.

how about we all just wait to condemn this guy until he is trial is over and verdict is in?

I am sure you don't patrol your neighborhood on a daily basis like he did.  Or if you can't give your neighbors address that is across the street, you are just stupid.  Take your pick, doesn't really matter to me.  And he clearly said that he didn't know where he was in the community.  Yeah... that sounds like a real qualified neighborhood watch candidate.

We are also talking about a known wannabe cop with anger management issues and a propensity to violence.  So what is your point exactly?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2013, 06:36:19 PM »

...on top of that, he knew the potential for conflict was significant, even if he wasn't seeking it.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: June 14, 2013, 06:37:47 PM »
I am sure you don't patrol your neighborhood on a daily basis like he did.  Or if you can't give your neighbors address that is across the street, you are just stupid.  Take your pick, doesn't really matter to me.  And he clearly said that he didn't know where he was in the community.  Yeah... that sounds like a real qualified neighborhood watch candidate.

We are also talking about a known wannabe cop with anger management issues and a propensity to violence.  So what is your point exactly?
maybe you missed it the national sheriffs association or whoever oversees neighbor hood watch orgs said they didnt have any record of him in a neighborhood watch....

and he clearly gave them directions to the mailbox he was near....

my point is both of them are fucktards and by trying to paint only one as a retard you give the other a pass. Both of these idiots were responsible for what happend that night and it was simply a situation where shit went wrong due to actions on both sides.

If you cant admit that then your just a fucking biased as jackass

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
...on top of that, he knew the potential for conflict was significant, even if he wasn't seeking it. 
and that proves "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »
not in any way "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life"

do you believe that his actions show "evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life?"

So please give your own description, and maybe I'll agree.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2013, 06:44:24 PM »
Absolutely false. 

According to who?  Oh gee... it's his fiancee... not his wife.   That really changes his actions.  ::)

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders’ being granted.

Apparently being arrested for domestic violence is pretty good proof that he was beating someone.

Bottom line, he had anger management issues that only fed into his insecurity/inferiority complex.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: June 14, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
So please give your own description, and maybe I'll agree.
definition of what jackass?