Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 207453 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 08:36:05 AM »
I love the thread title haha.   I don't get how people who hate people like Trayvon so bad can defend a violent pervert like Zimmerman. 

Probably the same folks who were calling Nicole Brown a whore instead of calling out OJ for nearly decapitating her.  "Look, we totally found titty pics on her cell phone, and she used coke from time to time.  Nicole Brown - Sex, Drugs, Whoring about" would be a nice thread title for that one haha.

I don't think it's the same folks, otherwise you would see more blacks defending Zimmerman.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
based off those pics...he deserved to die

I don't think anyone said or implied he deserved to die because of the pictures.  But the pictures contradict the narrative we were initially given about this kid.  Based on what I've seen and read, the kid was a violent thug.  That manifested itself on the day he died.  And he was dumb enough to beat down an armed man. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »
Zimm said he was walking at the front of the park.  Zimm was staring at him taking details, and on the phone and packing heat.  Trayvon ran.  There are all FACTS.

Which of those is made up?

This is made up:

A kid on drugs who wants a fight RUNS TWO BLOCKS to get away?   

Where is the evidence Martin ran two blocks to get away from Zimmerman? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »
This is made up:

Where is the evidence Martin ran two blocks to get away from Zimmerman? 

the shooting happened two blocks from the front of park where zimm parked truck.  Zimm said kid was running away.

zimm's cousin said he sexually abused her for a decade.  I cannot believe you're still defending him.  It's possible both he AND trayvon was scumbags, ya know.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 01:38:20 PM »
the shooting happened two blocks from the front of park where zimm parked truck.  Zimm said kid was running away.

zimm's cousin said he sexually abused her for a decade.  I cannot believe you're still defending him.  It's possible both he AND trayvon was scumbags, ya know.

Like I said, you made it up.  Zero evidence that Martin was running away from Zimmerman for two blocks. 

Post the link to Zimmerman sexually abusing his cousin for a decade.  I take nothing you say at face value.  And what on earth does that have to do with you lying about Martin running away from Zimmerman for two blocks?? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 01:53:42 PM »
Like I said, you made it up.  Zero evidence that Martin was running away from Zimmerman for two blocks. 

Post the link to Zimmerman sexually abusing his cousin for a decade.  I take nothing you say at face value.  And what on earth does that have to do with you lying about Martin running away from Zimmerman for two blocks?? 

I posted that link on another thread.  FOX news :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 01:59:04 PM »
I posted that link on another thread.  FOX news :)

You posted a link.  Very good.  Now what does that have to do with you lying about Martin running away from Zimmerman for two blocks? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 02:23:44 PM »
You posted a link.  Very good.  Now what does that have to do with you lying about Martin running away from Zimmerman for two blocks? 

It's what happened.  Trayvon was running away, zimm said so himself.  Was shot dead two weeks later.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »
It's what happened.  Trayvon was running away, zimm said so himself.  Was shot dead two weeks later.

Not following you.  What does the allegation made by Zimmerman's relative have to do with whether Trayvon was running away from Zimmerman for two blocks? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 03:11:31 PM »
Not following you.  What does the allegation made by Zimmerman's relative have to do with whether Trayvon was running away from Zimmerman for two blocks? 

I'm shocked people defend zimm.  he abused his cousin, assaulted a cop, beat his woman, etc.

before that night, NO ONE here would have said he was a swell guy.   Now?  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
I'm shocked people defend zimm.  he abused his cousin, assaulted a cop, beat his woman, etc.before that night, NO ONE here would have said he was a swell guy.   Now?  lol

The lying liar at it again.   ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 03:50:46 PM »
I don't think anyone said or implied he deserved to die because of the pictures.  But the pictures contradict the narrative we were initially given about this kid.  Based on what I've seen and read, the kid was a violent thug.  That manifested itself on the day he died.  And he was dumb enough to beat down an armed man.  

then what is the point of the pictures if they dont have any bearing on the situation that got him shot?

ill tell you... they were put out to crash his character and make the killing more understandable...

kind of like this board "see look at the pics, he was going to get shot anyway"
man thats see through as hell...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
The lying liar at it again.   ::)

Pretty epic not answering the question.
Dude is brutal with his ability to take completely unrelated information and piece together a conclusion, and he believes it so deeply... it's hilarious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2013, 03:56:16 PM »
Pretty epic not answering the question.
Dude is brutal with his ability to take completely unrelated information and piece together a conclusion, and he believes it so deeply... it's hilarious.

Truth. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2013, 03:59:31 PM »

what does he smoking weed have to do with him being shot..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »

How many other young black males murdered since then that the media could give the slightest bit of a care about?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2013, 04:16:47 PM »
How many other young black males murdered since then that the media could give the slightest bit of a care about?

Good question, the answer is ZERO.

This was just a good way to stir the racial pot, until it was found out that he was of Latin descent and of course it was an arrow in the quiver of the anti-gun brigade.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 04:52:33 PM »

then what is the point of the pictures if they dont have any bearing on the situation that got him shot?

ill tell you... they were put out to crash his character and make the killing more understandable...

kind of like this board "see look at the pics, he was going to get shot anyway"
man thats see through as hell...

I sort just explained what the point was.  When I first heard about this all I saw were pictures of a little kid and heard about how he was gunned down, armed only with a pack of skittles.  He looked like an innocent ten-year old kid in the picture.  

Then we learn he was caught with burglery tools, suspended from school for fighting, smoking weed, and he was almost six feet tall.  Does any of that mean he deserved to be shot?  No.  Does it give us a different perspective of this kid?  Absolutely.  I think it also makes it more likely that he was in fact beating the crap out of Zimmerman.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2013, 04:54:11 PM »

Among other things, tt has to do with Zimmerman's belief that the kid looked like he was on drugs.  And turns out he was. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
Among other things, tt has to do with Zimmerman's belief that the kid looked like he was on drugs.  And turns out he was. 

Tomorrow I'm going to drive around and hunt down people on drugs.  I'll park and chase them two blocks thru the rainy night.  Then, i'll start getting my ass kicked and blast my way out of it.  I'll probably only pick on minors.

When I do this, I hope getbig is just as supportive :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2013, 05:13:21 PM »

on drugs?

it turns out he was on drugs?....was he tested for weed from that night

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »
Tomorrow I'm going to drive around and hunt down people on drugs.  I'll park and chase them two blocks thru the rainy night.  Then, i'll start getting my ass kicked and blast my way out of it.  I'll probably only pick on minors.

When I do this, I hope getbig is just as supportive :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2013, 05:16:38 PM »

you're just lucky you're a grown up who won't run.  I'm only going to hunt kids who will run away, that I outweigh by 60 pounds.

I'll probably start 2-3 fights a day.  Really clean up the streets against people who aren't committing crimes, but you know, they look like they will.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
on drugs?

it turns out he was on drugs?....was he tested for weed from that night
i do believe the autopsy showed that he did have drugs in his system that night, I could be remembering wrong.

240 Id beat your monkey ass if I ever meet you, lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »
i do believe the autopsy showed that he did have drugs in his system that night, I could be remembering wrong.

240 Id beat your monkey ass if I ever meet you, lol

well dont get high or drink juice and it wont have to come to that