Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 206348 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2013, 03:56:23 PM »
absolutely agree with everything you said, zimmermans no saint either that doesnt mean he murdered the kid

negligent homicide seems fair.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2013, 03:57:05 PM »
240 you still believe that obama doesnt want to go after guns?

"want to"?

LOL

Are we talking about what the guy who lied about his birth cert "wants"?

Or are we talking about what he can realistically do?

I didn't pay much attention to it - was gun legislation ever even introduced?  Or was this just an exercise in motivating the base for donations?

I might be mistaken - but the House never even saw any new gun legislation, correct?  

So no matter what he "wants" - lmfao at that, Bush2 WANTED to keep that brady bill too lol - No matter what, we have nothing to worry bout.  Jjust like I said.

In fact, obama never did "go after guns" with legislation, did he?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2013, 04:02:48 PM »
"want to"?

LOL

Are we talking about what the guy who lied about his birth cert "wants"?

Or are we talking about what he can realistically do?

I didn't pay much attention to it - was gun legislation ever even introduced?  Or was this just an exercise in motivating the base for donations?

I might be mistaken - but the House never even saw any new gun legislation, correct? 

So no matter what he "wants" - lmfao at that, Bush2 WANTED to keep that brady bill too lol - No matter what, we have nothing to worry bout.  Jjust like I said.

In fact, obama never did "go after guns" with legislation, did he?
where talking about his desires, that you denied for over 4 years and are still dancing around....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »
where talking about his desires, that you denied for over 4 years and are still dancing around....

I denied his desires?   lol it's getting a little sexual in here.  Did I tell you he woudln't intro any new gun legislation?  Yes, I did.  Did I talk about his "desires"? 

LOL... I didn't know we were talking about obama's desires in this trayvon thread. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2013, 04:14:56 PM »

I denied his desires?   lol it's getting a little sexual in here.  Did I tell you he woudln't intro any new gun legislation?  Yes, I did.  Did I talk about his "desires"? 

LOL... I didn't know we were talking about obama's desires in this trayvon thread. 
LOL and now were down to poor deflection attempts....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »
LOL and now were down to poor deflection attempts....

I don't remember us ever talking about 'desires'.

Obama and the Dems never intro'd any new gun legislation.  And they never weill.

He might "desire" a 3-way with beyonce and the queen of england for all I know.   Actions are all that matter in real life.

can we finally let that gun issue go now?  Obama isn't going to take them.  Ever.  That's kinda been established.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
I don't remember us ever talking about 'desires'.

Obama and the Dems never intro'd any new gun legislation.  And they never weill.

He might "desire" a 3-way with beyonce and the queen of england for all I know.   Actions are all that matter in real life.

can we finally let that gun issue go now?  Obama isn't going to take them.  Ever.  That's kinda been established.
do you remember denying obama wanted to go after guns even after he said he wanted a new AWB in the debates?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2013, 06:15:46 PM »
do you remember denying obama wanted to go after guns even after he said he wanted a new AWB in the debates?

"wanted"?

I'm confused.   Are we talking about any kind of legislation that would affect americans?  Or just what the man's secret primal carnal desires would be?

I love to debate legislation and politics... but I don't care what Sarah Palin "wants" - it's just about what kind of legislation she would introduce.  Or Obama - he's an illegal and he's a huge anti-gunner... but aside from raising $ for NRA and brady Bill, there was no gun legislation. 

If I have debated with you want any politician "wants", well, that was just uber weird on my part lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
negligent homicide seems fair.

Fair based on what?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
The prosecutors want to use Zimmerman's membership in a martial arts gym as evidence, but keep out Martin's history of fighting?  Really? 

If Zimmerman got training at a martial arts gym, he needs to get his dang money back . . . .

Prosecutors: George Zimmerman applied to be a police officer
Pool / Reuters
By Tom Winter, James Novogrod and Tracy Connor, NBC News

Prosecutors in the Trayvon Martin shooting case have informed the court of a new exhibit that they claim shows defendant George Zimmerman once applied to become a police officer.

A filing by prosecutors this week included a description of an application from Zimmerman and a rejection letter from the Prince William County Police Department, but no explanation of what they plan to do with it.

NBC has not confirmed that the description is accurate. The filing said the police department was in Maryland, though Prince William County is in Virginia. The police department in Virginia could not immediately confirm Zimmerman had applied for a position there.

The new filings also suggest that the prosecution plans to make an issue out of Zimmerman's membership at a Florida martial arts gym, which bills itself as "the most complete fight gym in the world."

It's unclear how prosecutors plan to use that against the neighborhood watch volunteer, who says he was defending himself when he shot 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla.

Zimmerman, 29, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and his trial begins with jury selection on Monday.

In other filings this week, the defense asked Judge Debra Nelson to restrict prosecutors from using certain terms, such as "vigilante" and "wannabe cop."

The defense also want limits on the use of the phrase "profiled." Prosecutors have alleged that Zimmerman, who is white of Hispanic descent, profiled the black teen before the deadly confrontation.

The judge has not ruled on the motion. She did, however, agree with the defense that jurors names should be kept private, known only to the court and the lawyers and referred to by number in public.

The defense also wanted the jury pool to be sequestered, but Nelson ruled that "such drastic measures are unnecessary."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/05/18779269-prosecutors-george-zimmerman-applied-to-be-a-police-officer?lite

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »
Don't blame them for not wanting to have their identities disclosed.  Remember what Spike Lee did? 

Judge rules witnesses in George Zimmerman trial must testify publicly
Published June 06, 2013
Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. –  A Florida judge denied a defense request Thursday to let a handful of witnesses testify confidentially during George Zimmerman's trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked that the witnesses be allowed to testify out of the public eye because of concerns for their safety about testifying at the trial, which starts next week. He said their testimony could impact the jury's decision.

Prosecutors and attorneys for media groups objected to the request.

Circuit Judge Debra Nelson also heard testimony about whether a voice recognition expert will be allowed to testify at the trial. Cries for help can be heard in the background of 911 calls that Zimmerman's neighbors made during a struggle between the neighborhood watch volunteer and Martin before the unarmed teen was shot. Experts have reached mixed conclusions about whose voice is crying for help.

FBI voice expert Hirotaka Nakasone, who was testifying for the defense, said there wasn't enough clear sound on the 911 recording to determine whose voice it was. He also said the concept that individuals have unique voice-prints that could identify them was misleading.

"No one can speak in the same way twice," Nakasone said.

Testimony was to continue Friday and the judge didn't issue a ruling.

Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, claiming self-defense, in the racially charged case. A delay in Zimmerman's arrest led to protests nationwide. Martin was black. Zimmerman's father is white, and his mother is Hispanic.

The trial is expected to last more than a month.

The judge also considered a request from defense attorneys to sanction prosecutors for what the defense said amounts to withholding evidence. Zimmerman's attorneys alleged that prosecutors withheld deleted photos and text messages that came from Martin's cellphone. An attorney for a technology worker in the State Attorney's Office testified that he first brought the evidence to the attention of Zimmerman's attorneys after he was contacted by the technology worker.

The judge decided to suspend further testimony on sanctions, and any decision, until after the trial.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/06/judge-rules-witnesses-in-george-zimmerman-trial-must-testify-publicly/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2013, 08:09:15 PM »
dont blame them at all, when you have ppl like 240 making up lie after lie to condemn someone without facts I wouldnt either

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2013, 08:12:41 PM »
dont blame them at all, when you have ppl like 240 making up lie after lie to condemn someone without facts I wouldnt either
No shit. They've already tried and convicted him in the media, and anyone that doesn't automatically condemn him as a cold blooded murderer is immediately a pariah.

Fuck people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2013, 01:48:22 PM »
Jury selection underway.  They only need six jurors.  I'm sure the media will let us know the precise makeup of the jury.   ::)

I read the police report over the weekend. A couple things that jumped out at me:

- Comment from one of the officers on the scene: “While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head.”

- Another officer: “Zimmerman appeared to have a broken and bloody nose and swelling of his face.”

- Another officer: “At 1916, a 911 call, placed by [witness name redacted], was received where Zimmerman can be heard in the background frantically yelling for help.”

- A handwritten statement by a witness says she saw a man straddling another hitting the man on the bottom, and the man on the bottom was yelling for help.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2013, 04:37:26 PM »
all kidding aside - IF ZImmerman is found guilty, who will be to blame?

Will it be all about "the MEEEEDIA" and "RACISMMMMMM" and all that other wedge, one-liners?

Or will it be as simple as "dude took a gun and ran into the darkness in pursuit, instead of waiting for cops, shit got ugly and someone got killed... He got locked up not because they could prove he broke any laws... but because he was just aggressive and stupid and someone got killed"?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2013, 04:44:32 PM »

Will it be all about "the MEEEEDIA" and "RACISMMMMMM" and all that other wedge, one-liners?

Or will it be as simple as "dude took a gun and ran into the darkness in pursuit, instead of waiting for cops, shit got ugly and someone got killed... He got locked up not because they could prove he broke any laws... but because he was just aggressive and stupid and someone got killed"?

kidding?

you get your ass handed to you and now you were only "kidding" LMFAO please kid, at least own up to the fact your bull shit backfired and you cant back up anything your stating.

it depends on what evidence they have against him, if they convict him on bull shit like your spouting on about it wont be b/c he broke any laws.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2013, 05:12:05 PM »
kidding?

you get your ass handed to you and now you were only "kidding" LMFAO please kid, at least own up to the fact your bull shit backfired and you cant back up anything your stating.

it depends on what evidence they have against him, if they convict him on bull shit like your spouting on about it wont be b/c he broke any laws.

So stop attacking me, and tell me what you will say if he is found guilty lol.   

I never said i was kidding... i think he's a murderous fuck that preferred to catch the bad guy himself instead of letting the cops do it.   He was using profanity and admitted trayvon was running away.  I think they ran at each other, as is what happens sometimes when an angry man and a scared kid face off.  No conversation.  People are animals under extreme emotion.  ZImmerman got his ass kicked and shot. 

So that being said... IF he is found guilty, what will you say, tony?  The fault of media, racism, and all sorts of other catchwords?  OR, just a jury punishing him for being an aggressive stupid fck?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2013, 05:25:34 PM »

So stop attacking me, and tell me what you will say if he is found guilty lol.   

I never said i was kidding... i think he's a murderous fuck that preferred to catch the bad guy himself instead of letting the cops do it.   He was using profanity and admitted trayvon was running away.  I think they ran at each other, as is what happens sometimes when an angry man and a scared kid face off.  No conversation.  People are animals under extreme emotion.  ZImmerman got his ass kicked and shot. 

So that being said... IF he is found guilty, what will you say, tony?  The fault of media, racism, and all sorts of other catchwords?  OR, just a jury punishing him for being an aggressive stupid fck?
Zimmerman stopped following him and didnt know where trayvon was at the end of the phone call or did you forget that?

I answered it, I said it depends on what was used to convict him...if its the same bull shit you use then it wont have been b/c he broke any law.

If there is any other evidence not yet available that shows he is guilty then it will be because he is guilty.

Right now there is no evidence to suggest that zimmerman broke any laws.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Zimmerman stopped following him and didnt know where trayvon was at the end of the phone call or did you forget that?
I answered it, I said it depends on what was used to convict him...if its the same bull shit you use then it wont have been b/c he broke any law.
If there is any other evidence not yet available that shows he is guilty then it will be because he is guilty.
Right now there is no evidence to suggest that zimmerman broke any laws.

I said long ago... the shoot itself was probably legal by FL law... it's all about if Zimmerman "felt" threatened.  Both men, at the time of the fight, were probably justified in using deadly force.  That's the crazy thing about FL law.  I'm sure it's similar in TX too?   

Trayvon could have said "this big fat dude with a gun was chasing me thru the yards, he cut me off by going around the building, I was scared, hit him with a rock because I feared for my life."  And that'd be legal.

ZImm could have said "i was attacked by a 17 year old and he was on top of me and i was scared so I shot him".  Also legal shoot.

In cases like this, I think the highly intelligent people from sanford will just employ common sense...   One dude was in pursuit.  One was in retreat.  They met with no witnesses, fight and one killed the other.

You CANNOT let Zimm walk.  You just can't.  He doesn't deserve 25 years, but he does deserve 8 or 10 years for creating the situation.   It's that simple.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »
I said long ago... the shoot itself was probably legal by FL law... it's all about if Zimmerman "felt" threatened.  Both men, at the time of the fight, were probably justified in using deadly force.  That's the crazy thing about FL law.  I'm sure it's similar in TX too?   

Trayvon could have said "this big fat dude with a gun was chasing me thru the yards, he cut me off by going around the building, I was scared, hit him with a rock because I feared for my life."  And that'd be legal.

ZImm could have said "i was attacked by a 17 year old and he was on top of me and i was scared so I shot him".  Also legal shoot.

In cases like this, I think the highly intelligent people from sanford will just employ common sense...   One dude was in pursuit.  One was in retreat.  They met with no witnesses, fight and one killed the other.

You CANNOT let Zimm walk.  You just can't.  He doesn't deserve 25 years, but he does deserve 8 or 10 years for creating the situation.   It's that simple.
zimm wasnt in pursuit any longer...WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MORON???

he clearly had lost trayvon at the end of the 911 call and per his words was on his way back to his truck when he was confronted....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »

Hold up there hero.  When Casey Anthony was acquitted, you questioned the jury's verdict and claimed the defense beat the rap.  So, if Zimmerman is found guilty, people can't question the jury's verdict?

Or is it only OK with you to question the jury's verdict in certain '240 approved' cases?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2013, 05:43:11 PM »

Hold up there hero.  When Casey Anthony was acquitted, you questioned the jury's verdict and claimed the defense beat the rap.  So, if Zimmerman is found guilty, people can't question the jury's verdict?

Or is it only OK with you to question the jury's verdict in certain '240 approved' cases?

240 judges cases on his "facts"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »
zimm wasnt in pursuit any longer...WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MORON???

he clearly had lost trayvon at the end of the 911 call and per his words was on his way back to his truck when he was confronted....

Zimmerman may have lost sight of trayvon in the darkness, but he never said "I can't find him so I'm giving up".

THere was no indication he went from calling trayvon profanities, to peaceful beatnik retreating.

Tony, consider this:  One man was in retreat.  One man was in pursuit, and temporary lost sight.

There is zero evidence that he stopped his pursuit - why are you assuming that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
Zimmerman may have lost sight of trayvon in the darkness, but he never said "I can't find him so I'm giving up".

THere was no indication he went from calling trayvon profanities, to peaceful beatnik retreating.

Tony, consider this:  One man was in retreat.  One man was in pursuit, and temporary lost sight.

There is zero evidence that he stopped his pursuit - why are you assuming that?
lets see, he said he would meet the police at a certain area...going along your lines of what he said on the 911 call is accurate he would have had to head towards that area.

There is ZERO evidence to say that he continued to look for trayvon either 240, now in this country are we guilty until proven innocent?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2013, 06:08:29 PM »
240 judges cases on his "facts"

No doubt.  Gotta love the double standards.