Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 219432 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1100 on: July 03, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
It's going to take a miracle for Zommerman to walk..  but I hope he does just to watch the ensuing meltdown of the nation and all the excuses coming from our resident zimmerman haters

???

Getbig members have declared this case is over, that it's a sure thing he'll walk.

Do you think there is a greater than 50% chance that he's convicted?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1101 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:10 AM »
???

Getbig members have declared this case is over, that it's a sure thing he'll walk.

it depends on the jurors - you never really know.   Too much politics and veiled threats of violence by ghetto welfare mobs right now. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: July 03, 2013, 10:56:19 AM »
If he is acquitted, the real winner will be society.

I think one day, when we're just out walking for cardio and some half-drunk fat prick with a 9mm on a power trip starts chasing us through the yards playing ninja, we can all have a hearty laugh and remember that should we get blasted, it's cool, because we cheered on zimmerman for that same shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1103 on: July 03, 2013, 11:02:30 AM »
???

Yes. I think that he was convicted long before he stepped into that courtroom.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: July 03, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »
Yes. I think that he was convicted long before he stepped into that courtroom.

wow, you think he'll be guilty?  you're one of the few around here :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1105 on: July 03, 2013, 11:05:44 AM »
it depends on the jurors - you never really know.   Too much politics and veiled threats of violence by ghetto welfare mobs right now.  

I think the case is decent one for mansualughter, and if the DA hadn't gone 'all or nothing' with the 25 years or acquittal... well, I think they got greedy.. manslaughter would have been a foregone conclusion.

But yeah, it depends on the jury.  It's not made of getbiggers.  It's females raised in the sanford school system, and if one feels strongly and convinces the other "this shooter must be punished or he'll be back on streets doing the same thing again..."

Well, you're right.  it all depends.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1106 on: July 03, 2013, 11:09:50 AM »
???

I'll give you my unsolicited answer.  He will be convicted...of something.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1107 on: July 03, 2013, 11:11:56 AM »
wow, you think he'll be guilty?  you're one of the few around here :)
I think he should walk from a murder 2 charge. He dis not commit murder. However, I think he's going to be convicted. I think people are going to have a hard time looking at this case without bias after all the media did to convict him before the trial began.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1108 on: July 03, 2013, 11:18:08 AM »
Whatever happens I'm sure Zimmerman will think it's God's plan and won't want to judge it or second guess it and we know he won't have any regrets

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: July 03, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »
I think he should walk from a murder 2 charge. He dis not commit murder. However, I think he's going to be convicted. I think people are going to have a hard time looking at this case without bias after all the media did to convict him before the trial began.

The left media hated zimmerman. 

the right media?  LOL quite the opposite.  FOX has been demonizing trayvon just as bad as msnbc has been traching zimmerman.  I watch both, so anyone who doesn't watch both who claims otherwise doesn't really know what they're talking about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1110 on: July 03, 2013, 12:53:21 PM »

Definitely a possibility. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: July 03, 2013, 12:53:48 PM »

the right media?  LOL quite the opposite.  FOX has been demonizing trayvon just as bad as msnbc has been traching zimmerman.  I watch both, so anyone who doesn't watch both who claims otherwise doesn't really know what they're talking about.

I watch both.  You are a lying liar. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: July 03, 2013, 01:21:55 PM »
Pretty boring day.

Witness: Zimmerman knew self-defense laws
By Amanda Sloane and Graham Winch
updated 4:14 PM EDT, Wed July 03, 2013

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman trial called several witnesses Wednesday to help support their assertion that the former neighborhood watch captain was a "wannabe cop" who well knew Florida's self-defense and "Stand Your Ground" laws.

Records admitted into evidence on the eighth day of testimony included a letter rejecting Zimmerman’s application to be a police officer in Virginia in 2009 because of his credit issues. A release form filed with the Sanford Police Department lists Zimmerman’s reason for wanting to ride along with them as, “solidify my chances of a career in law enforcement.” Records also indicate Zimmerman applied for a diploma in criminal justice in 2011 at Seminole State College in Florida.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida, on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman told police that the teenager looked suspicious and that there had been several break-ins in the neighborhood. The two got into a physical altercation and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and kill Martin in self-defense.

Protests were held around the country when it looked like Zimmerman wasn’t going to be arrested for Martin’s death. Zimmerman was eventually charged with second-degree murder in April 2012. The case has reinvigorated national conversations about race, racial profiling and self-defense laws.

The instructor who taught Zimmerman’s criminal litigation class testified Wednesday that he covered Florida’s self-defense laws extensively, even though there was no mention of them in the course book. "It's not one of those things that you're just going to whisk through in a day,” said Alexis Carter, who is now a military prosecutor.

The testimony seemed to counter a key claim that Zimmerman made last year in a Fox News interview that was replayed in court: that he didn’t know about Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” laws until after the shooting.

Self-defense laws were “something that I constantly iterated ... it was something that I think the students really wanted to know about, it was so practical, they were very much engaged in class discussion," Carter said. He called Zimmerman “one of the better students” in his class and said he gave him an A. He also said he taught his students about “imperfect self-defense,” which he said means “the force that you are encountering, you meet that force disproportionately -- excess force. Like a gunshot."

Prosecutors say that while evidence showing that Zimmerman wanted to be a cop isn’t “bad,” they hope it will give jurors some insight into his thought process the night he shot and killed Martin. They also suggest that his studies in criminal justice show Zimmerman knew how to testify and talk to police.

Scott Pleasants, another Seminole State College teacher, testified Wednesday via webcam about the criminal investigations class in which he taught Zimmerman. He says that while the course book covered profiling and how to testify as a witness, they never actually discussed it in class. A bizarre moment occurred when several Skype users started flooding prosecutor Richard Mantei’s account with calls. "There's a really good chance we're being toyed with," defense attorney Mark O'Mara said. Pleasants was able to resume his testimony via speakerphone and proceedings continued.

A firearms expert with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Amy Siewert, examined Zimmerman’s gun and said he had one bullet ready to fire in the chamber as well as a fully loaded magazine when he fatally shot Martin.

"They’re not much use if they’re not ready to fire, are they?" asked O'Mara.

"No," said Siewert.

The defense got her to agree that many law enforcement agents carry fully loaded weapons that are ready to fire. Siewert also showed jurors how the gun wouldn’t fire accidentally -- the trigger has to be pulled. But Siewert wouldn’t go so far as to call the loaded gun “safe,” saying it’s a matter of personal preference.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/03/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-8?hpt=hp_t2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: July 03, 2013, 01:31:43 PM »
They just had Zimm's college professor on criminal procedures on the stand. He stated that Zimm was a very good student and should have known about Florida's self-defense law. He did course work on that defense law. But, in his interview with Sean Hannity, Zimm claimed he didn't know about the law.

Zimmerman said he had never heard of "stand your ground."  The witness said "stand your ground" is not in the books.  It's how that portion of the law is described. 

He also said you don't have to be injured to use deadly force, which really undercuts the testimony from the doctor yesterday who said Zimmerman's injuries were minor. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: July 03, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »

Prosecution is beginning to put out their best playing cards.......Defense won't have much luck with him as he did with the Trayvon's girlfriend although they didn't score any real points neither on that.

Zimmerman doesn't have a pot to piss in but I'm interested to see what witnesses they'll put up....likely some teachers or so who'll testify about him fighting in school or something because they have 134 people on the list???

Are you watching the trial?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: July 03, 2013, 02:00:04 PM »
why was he running (was he ?  I know the GF told him to run but was he running)

was he running because some creepy dude was following him

Zimmerman had no right to detain him so Martin has ever right to run or walk away and certainly his running or walking is not grounds to shoot him so suggesting the "running away" was a potential cause of this incident makes no sense
martin ran before zimmerman got out of his car

you have absolutely no proof zimmerman tried to detain martin so lets deal with facts there....

zimmerman following trayvon = NOT ILLEGAL
zimmerman questioning trayvon = NOT ILLEGAL

so the facts we have show that zimmerman didnt do ANYTHING ILLEGAL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: July 03, 2013, 02:02:28 PM »
apparently not but we don't know if Zimmerman tried to detain Martin and he tried to get away or how the fight started

but the fact that Martin was trying to "get away" from Zimmerman is in no way a valid reason for creating this shooting incident
the creation of the incident lies with BOTH PARTIES....

AND UP TO THE PHYSICAL CONTACT IT IS IRRELEVANT IN THE MURDER 2 CHARGE!!!!

I dont know why you morons cant seem to understand this and keep bringing it up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: July 03, 2013, 02:07:09 PM »

LOL posting up to date pictures and giving the actual information is demonizing trayvon?

LMFAO youre such a tool

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1118 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
the creation of the incident lies with BOTH PARTIES....

AND UP TO THE PHYSICAL CONTACT IT IS IRRELEVANT IN THE MURDER 2 CHARGE!!!!

I dont know why you morons cant seem to understand this and keep bringing it up

there is no way to know if that is true or not

all we have is the account of a proven liar

we have no way of knowing if Martin was just trying to get away and Zimmerman tried to stop him or if Zimmerman even started the confrontation

we do know if Zimmerman had stayed in the truck that neither you nor I would know the name of either of these guys today

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: July 03, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »
there is no way to know if that is true or not

all we have is the account of a proven liar

we have no way of knowing if Martin was just trying to get away and Zimmerman tried to stop him or if Zimmerman even started the confrontation

we do know if Zimmerman had stayed in the truck that neither you nor I would know the name of either of these guys today
not at all trayvons jabba the hut GF said he confronted zimmerman.....

there was no reason for trayvon to run away, if he had not done so zimmerman wouldnt have gotten out of his truck to follow him....

your being biased and not looking at both parties role in the shit storm that happened.

yes zimmerman is a moron, trayvon was as well...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: July 03, 2013, 05:12:17 PM »

Ha...agreed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1121 on: July 03, 2013, 05:18:14 PM »
not at all trayvons jabba the hut GF said he confronted zimmerman.....

there was no reason for trayvon to run away, if he had not done so zimmerman wouldnt have gotten out of his truck to follow him....

your being biased and not looking at both parties role in the shit storm that happened.

yes zimmerman is a moron, trayvon was as well...

doesn't mean he started the fight

he just asked the creepy weird dude why he was following him

from that point no one knows what happened

If Zimmerman had not been following him then Martin would not have asked him why are you following me (or whatever it is he said)

BTW - Zimmerman is being exposed more and more each day as a pathological liar and having no remorse and believing that what happened was "gods plan" is down right creepy

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1122 on: July 03, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
CNN

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman trial presented evidence of DNA test results to the jury Wednesday that may contradict the former neighborhood watch captain's story of how Trayvon Martin died.

Anthony Gorgone, DNA lab analyst for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, methodically walked the jury through the results from his DNA testing of Zimmerman's gun, the clothing both individuals wore the night of the shooting, and scrapings from Martin's finger nails.

Zimmerman did not show any emotion as the Gorgone gave his testimony, but it appeared he was paying close attention.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, Florida, on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman told police that the teenager looked suspicious and that there had been several break-ins in the neighborhood. The two got into a physical altercation and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and kill Martin in self-defense.

Protests were held around the country when it appeared Zimmerman wasn’t going to be arrested for Martin’s death. Zimmerman was eventually charged with second-degree murder in April of 2012. The case has reinvigorated national conversations about race, racial profiling and self-defense laws.

Gorgone testified Wednesday that he only found Zimmerman's DNA on the gun he used to shoot Martin, and did not find any of Martin's DNA on the gun. Zimmerman's holster only tested positive for Zimmerman's DNA as well. The lack of Martin's DNA on the gun and the holster may contradict Zimmerman's claim that Martin grabbed his gun during the altercation.

Gorgone testified that testing of Martin's hooded jacket that he was wearing as an outer layer the night of shooting did not yield much of Zimmerman's DNA. Only one stain on Martin's hooded jacket yielded a partial DNA profile that matched Zimmerman. This may challenge the claim Zimmerman and Martin were in fight for their lives, if only a minimal amount of Zimmerman's skin or blood transferred to Martin's outer clothing. Scrapings from under Martin's fingernails yielded none of Zimmerman's DNA.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1123 on: July 03, 2013, 06:47:15 PM »
CNN

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman trial presented evidence of DNA test results to the jury Wednesday that may contradict the former neighborhood watch captain's story of how Trayvon Martin died.

Anthony Gorgone, DNA lab analyst for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, methodically walked the jury through the results from his DNA testing of Zimmerman's gun, the clothing both individuals wore the night of the shooting, and scrapings from Martin's finger nails.

Zimmerman did not show any emotion as the Gorgone gave his testimony, but it appeared he was paying close attention.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, Florida, on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman told police that the teenager looked suspicious and that there had been several break-ins in the neighborhood. The two got into a physical altercation and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and kill Martin in self-defense.

Protests were held around the country when it appeared Zimmerman wasn’t going to be arrested for Martin’s death. Zimmerman was eventually charged with second-degree murder in April of 2012. The case has reinvigorated national conversations about race, racial profiling and self-defense laws.

Gorgone testified Wednesday that he only found Zimmerman's DNA on the gun he used to shoot Martin, and did not find any of Martin's DNA on the gun. Zimmerman's holster only tested positive for Zimmerman's DNA as well. The lack of Martin's DNA on the gun and the holster may contradict Zimmerman's claim that Martin grabbed his gun during the altercation.

Gorgone testified that testing of Martin's hooded jacket that he was wearing as an outer layer the night of shooting did not yield much of Zimmerman's DNA. Only one stain on Martin's hooded jacket yielded a partial DNA profile that matched Zimmerman. This may challenge the claim Zimmerman and Martin were in fight for their lives, if only a minimal amount of Zimmerman's skin or blood transferred to Martin's outer clothing. Scrapings from under Martin's fingernails yielded none of Zimmerman's DNA.

Now THIS testimony is quite hurting to his defense.

Definitely will sway some jury members.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: July 03, 2013, 06:56:27 PM »
only a fucking moron believes zimmerman was punched a dozen times.  only a moron believes he was "smothered".

You might believe trayvon started the fight and deserved to be capped- but does ANYONE on getbig believe zimmerman didn't exagerate shit?