Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210243 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1975 on: November 24, 2014, 03:53:33 PM »
Glad this dude is no longer in Congress.

Scarborough: Trayvon Was Chased and Shot 'Because He Was Black'
By Mark Finkelstein | November 24, 2014

You'd think Joe Scarborough would have learned by now to avoid inflammatory statements about the Trayvon Martin case. Back when that case first broke, Scarborough immediately branded George Zimmerman a "murderer," an accusation for which he later declined to apologize because he was not currently in office.

But there was Scarborough at it again this morning.  On today's Morning Joe, he sought to contrast the Michael Brown case with that of Trayvon Martin. In Ferguson, "we don't know the evidence," said Joe. Whereas in the Trayvon Martin case, said Scarborough, "you had a guy chase a guy around a neighborhood and shoot him because he was black."

May we remind Scarborough that: Zimmerman was acquitted.  Zimmerman suffered injuries to the back of his head consistent with Martin being on top during their struggle. It was Scarborough's own network that doctored the 911 tape to falsely make it appear that Zimmerman was pursuing Martin because he was black.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: [In Ferguson] we don't know the evidence. We just don't know the evidence. It's not like Trayvon, where you had a guy chase a guy around a neighborhood and shoot him because he was black.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2014/11/24/scarborough-trayvon-was-chased-and-shot-because-he-was-black#sthash.sNuLokne.dpuf

Joe is right...Trayvon found with Zimmerman because he was fighting for his life.  One that he didn't win
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1976 on: November 24, 2014, 05:48:35 PM »

Joe is right...Trayvon found with Zimmerman because he was fighting for his life.  One that he didn't win

?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1977 on: November 29, 2014, 06:31:46 AM »
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1978 on: January 12, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »
He might turn out to be like Rodney King.  Treated unjustly, subsequently couldn't stay out of trouble, then dead at an early age.

George Zimmerman arrested on suspected domestic violence
By Greg Botelho and Carma Hassan, CNN
January 10, 2015

(CNN)George Zimmerman -- the man acquitted by a Florida jury over the death of Trayvon Martin -- was arrested Friday in Florida on suspicion of aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon, local authorities said.

The 31-year-old Florida man was arrested by police in Lake Mary around 10 p.m. and booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility, according to that facility's website. That facility, like its website, is run by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

It all came about after Zimmerman allegedly threw a wine bottle at a girlfriend, his lawyer Don West told reporters.

"Whatever happened took place several days ago," said West. "And, as far as I know, they have not been together for some time, certainly not since then."

Police first learned about it after coming "in contact with the (alleged) victim at a traffic stop," Lake Mary police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said.

The incident is the latest legal run-in for Zimmerman since his acquittal in July 2012 on a murder charge in the death of Martin, a 17-year-old African-American. In fact, it's his second arrest for alleged domestic violence against a girlfriend -- though Lake Mary police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said this alleged "victim is not the same (woman) as in 2013."

"It's clear he hasn't been very lucky with the ladies the last few months," West said of his client.

Judge bars contact, orders weapons surrendered

Zimmerman appeared Saturday morning before Judge John Galluzo, who decided to bar him from contacting the alleged victim or going into Volusia County. He was also told to surrender any weapons -- with West saying he could turn them over to relatives, not necessarily police. He was not ordered to refrain from drinking, since the judge said "there wasn't any allegation of abuse of alcohol in the arrest affidavit."

Appearing in court is not new for Zimmerman, who became a national figure in 2012 after spotting Martin in his Sanford, Florida, neighborhood. The two ended up having a confrontation that climaxed with Zimmerman fatally shooting the teenager, who was unarmed.

That incident, and authorities' decision not to immediately charge Zimmerman, spurred large-scale protests. In April of that year, Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder, with an affidavit accusing him of profiling Martin and ignoring a police dispatcher's request that he wait for police.

After a high-profile trial, a jury found Zimmerman not guilty.

That made him a free man -- but did not end his issues with the law.

Arrest, but no charge after other domestic violence claim

About two weeks after the verdict, he was pulled over for speeding in northern Texas. Much bigger troubles came in November 2013, when Zimmerman was taken into custody at his then-girlfriend's Apoka, Florida, home after the two allegedly had a heated fight.

He was arrested then on aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief, accusations that he denied. He posted $9,000 bail days later.

But after the girlfriend asked that the issue be dropped, State Attorney Phil Archer announced that prosecutors would not press charges.

More recently, in September 2014, Lake Mary police said that a man claimed that Zimmerman threatened him during a road rage incident. "I will ... kill you," Zimmerman allegedly said, according to police. "Do you know who I am?" He was not arrested and has not been charged.

West said Saturday that his client doesn't have a full-time job, implying he's had his struggles since the Martin acquittal.

"It's been a devastating experience that he's had that he's working through," the lawyer said. "... I'm concerned, obviously, as we are here again this morning."

CNN's Christine Sever and Chris Welch contributed to this report.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1979 on: January 12, 2015, 11:39:32 AM »
He might turn out to be like Rodney King.  Treated unjustly, subsequently couldn't stay out of trouble, then dead at an early age.

LOL at treated unjustly.  He beat cops and a women.  He deserves jail for that.  Learn to respect law enforcement, please.  Once the put his hands on a cop, a hero that protects us, Zimmerman loses the right to cry that he's been unjustly treated.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1980 on: January 12, 2015, 11:42:53 AM »
LOL at treated unjustly.  He beat cops and a women.  He deserves jail for that.  Learn to respect law enforcement, please.  Once the put his hands on a cop, a hero that protects us, Zimmerman loses the right to cry that he's been unjustly treated.

Says the pathological liar. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: January 12, 2015, 11:45:36 AM »
Says the pathological liar. 

says the clinton voter.

Which is pretty much the same thing.

I'm looking fwd to spending the 2016 election cycle with you, beach bum.  You'll be defending RINOs that support amnesty and min wage.  I'll be supporting Cruz and demanding impeachment of obama, while you call me a liberal. 

It'll be entertaining for all, as usual. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1982 on: January 12, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »
says the clinton voter.

Which is pretty much the same thing.

I'm looking fwd to spending the 2016 election cycle with you, beach bum.  You'll be defending RINOs that support amnesty and min wage.  I'll be supporting Cruz and demanding impeachment of obama, while you call me a liberal. 

It'll be entertaining for all, as usual. 

Do you ever tell the truth?  You voted for Obama.  Your whole family voted for Obama.  You call yourself a libertarian.  You have had Obama's ding dong in your mouth for six years running.  You are the biggest Obama cheerleader on this board.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1983 on: January 12, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »
Do you ever tell the truth?  You voted for Obama.  Your whole family voted for Obama.  You call yourself a libertarian.  You have had Obama's ding dong in your mouth for six years running.  You are the biggest Obama cheerleader on this board.

I voted Barr and I voted Romney.  I've been very clear about that. 

You voted clinton, and we don't hold that against you.   Your support for Romney in 2015 is what scares me, dude.   We'll never see change in America with more RINOs in power.  You're helping dems by supporting them. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1984 on: January 12, 2015, 11:57:54 AM »
I voted Barr and I voted Romney.  I've been very clear about that. 

You voted clinton, and we don't hold that against you.   Your support for Romney in 2015 is what scares me, dude.   We'll never see change in America with more RINOs in power.  You're helping dems by supporting them. 

Bwahahahaha!!  I just quoted you saying you were voting for Obama and that your whole friggin family was voting for Obama.  Plus anyone who posts on this board regularly knows you have been kneepadding for Obama since 2008. 

I honestly think you have a psychological problem regarding telling the truth.  Is there like a drug or something you can take to help? 

This might be helpful? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_serum

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1985 on: January 12, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »
Bwahahahaha!!  I just quoted you saying you were voting for Obama

show the quote where I said i'm voting for obama.  Show it.  Doesn't exist. 

Look, I give no fcks on getbig.  I have no problem contradicting myself or taking unpopular positions.  If i had voted obama, I sure as shit would tell you because that's what I do.  But I voted Barr then held my nose and voted Romney. 

Show the quote, please.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1986 on: January 12, 2015, 12:17:21 PM »
show the quote where I said i'm voting for obama.  Show it.  Doesn't exist.  

Look, I give no fcks on getbig.  I have no problem contradicting myself or taking unpopular positions.  If i had voted obama, I sure as shit would tell you because that's what I do.  But I voted Barr then held my nose and voted Romney.  

Show the quote, please.

I've only posted it on the board about 100 times.  But I guess people who believe we faked the moon landing and that the U.S. government used holograms to fake planes flying into the WTC might have trouble embracing reality.  lol

I live in Florida.  My vote didn't matter in the dem primary (I'm a registered independent).

So I probably will vote dem.  i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1987 on: January 12, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
that's a probably in 2007.   I was anti-mccain and chose to use my vote for barr.

So you don't have the quote then, huh?   Just some pondering, 22 months before the election?  Up against dozens of posts talking about why I finally chose Barr?

Sad, man.  You're wrong and now we see it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1988 on: January 12, 2015, 01:12:08 PM »
that's a probably in 2007.   I was anti-mccain and chose to use my vote for barr.

So you don't have the quote then, huh?   Just some pondering, 22 months before the election?  Up against dozens of posts talking about why I finally chose Barr?

Sad, man.  You're wrong and now we see it. 

"Probably in 2007"??  LOL!  Look at the quote you lying dumb @@@.  LOL!  It says February 27, 2008.

Having trouble keeping the lies straight as usual.  Holy smokes you are one lying little buggah. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1989 on: January 12, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »
"Probably in 2007"??  LOL!  Look at the quote you lying dumb @@@.  LOL!  It says February 27, 2008.

Having trouble keeping the lies straight as usual.  Holy smokes you are one lying little buggah. 
haha its like he believes the obama line of "if you say it enough times it will become truth"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1990 on: January 13, 2015, 10:30:49 AM »
haha its like he believes the obama line of "if you say it enough times it will become truth"

Tell me about it.  Just like a little kid who can convince themselves that a lie is the truth, complete with tears. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1991 on: January 30, 2015, 09:01:56 AM »
George Zimmerman Assault Case Dropped After Ex-Girlfriend Recants

Image: George Zimmerman Assault Case Dropped After Ex-Girlfriend Recants (Joe Burbank/Pool/Getty Images)
Friday, 30 Jan 2015

ORLANDO, Fla. — Authorities say they are dropping their aggravated assault case against George Zimmerman after his ex-girlfriend stopped cooperating with authorities.

State Attorney Phil Archer said Friday that he wouldn't file a formal charge against Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch leader who was acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin.

The killing of the unarmed black teen touched off protests across the country.

Zimmerman was arrested earlier this month after his ex-girlfriend told police officers he had thrown a wine bottle at her. She later recanted her story.

It was Zimmerman's latest run-in with authorities since his acquittal in 2013.

http://www.Newsmax.com/US/George-Zimmerman-assault-case-dropped/2015/01/30/id/621711/#ixzz3QKCwoOkb

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1992 on: February 24, 2015, 10:53:36 AM »
Not surprised at all. 

Officials: DOJ to announce no charges against Zimmerman in Martin shooting
Published February 24, 2015
FoxNews.com

The Justice Department plans to announce it will not be filing federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted last year of second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed teenager.

Senior U.S. government officials confirmed the planned announcement to Fox News.

Thursday marks the third anniversary of Martin’s death.

Federal prosecutors are expected to say they do not have enough evidence to prove Zimmerman intentionally violated Martin’s civil rights.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/24/doj-not-expected-to-file-civil-rights-charges-against-zimmerman-in-shooting/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1993 on: February 24, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »
DOJ to Announce No Charges in Trayvon Martin's Death
ABC "News" ^  | 2/24/15

Posted on ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎59‎:‎18‎ ‎PM by SoFloFreeper

....ABC News has learned Martin’s family will soon be notified that the Justice Department will not be filing charges against George Zimmerman, who shot the 17-year-old after a confrontation in 2012. Thursday marks three years to the day since Martin was killed.

Federal prosecutors concluded there is not sufficient evidence to prove Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Fla., intentionally violated Martin’s civil rights, sources told ABC News.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: February 24, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/24/doj-george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_6744984.html

STRAWFAG / OBAMAFAG / ANDREFAG  /  240FAG  OWNED     ;D   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1995 on: February 24, 2015, 11:31:45 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/24/doj-george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_6744984.html

STRAWFAG / OBAMAFAG / ANDREFAG  /  240FAG  OWNED     ;D   

yeah, I think society in general has been the winner.  Zimmerman has proven not to be a violent bully, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:55 AM »
yeah, I think society in general has been the winner.  Zimmerman has proven not to be a violent bully, right?

Can you finally admjit you were wrong on this?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: February 24, 2015, 11:42:25 AM »

fuck fuck fuck no.  are you high?  zimm has threatened a man in traffic, beat up his preggo woman, beat up her dad, beat up his own ipad to hide video of it, and posed in a fcking gun factory.  he's a bag of fucking shit and so it anyone that supports his WOMAN BEATING ass.

period.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1998 on: February 24, 2015, 05:47:27 PM »

In July 2005, when he was 21, Zimmerman was arrested after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking. The officer alleged that Zimmerman had said, "I don't care who you are," followed by a profanity, and had refused to leave the area after the officer had shown their badge. The charges were subsequently dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger-management classes. Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order. Both orders were granted. These incidents were raised by prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing. The judge described them as "run of the mill."

On September 9, 2013, in Lake Mary, Florida, police responded to a 911 call by Zimmerman's estranged wife, who reported that Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a gun and had punched her father in the face. Zimmerman was briefly detained and questioned by police. No gun was found at the scene. Police took a broken iPad from the scene for examination of a video recording of the incident to determine whether to press charges against either Zimmerman or his wife. His wife declined to press charges, later expressing regret about her decision. After determining that the iPad video could not be recovered, the Lake Mary police department announced they would not be pressing charges against Zimmerman, his wife, or her father.

On November 18, 2013, Zimmerman's girlfriend called the police alleging that after she had asked Zimmerman to leave her home, he had pointed a shotgun at her and begun breaking her belongings. The police reported that Zimmerman had barricaded himself inside the apartment before they had made their way inside and arrested him. He was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon – a felony – as well as domestic violence battery and criminal mischief. On December 6, Zimmerman's girlfriend asked that the charges against Zimmerman be dropped and that the restraining order barring him from seeing her be lifted, after which prosecutors said that they would no longer be pursuing a case against him.

On Tuesday September 9, 2014, George Zimmerman was named by police in a road rage incident where he reportedly threatened and followed another driver. Zimmerman reportedly responded aggressively when he noticed another driver pointing at him. According to the other driver Zimmerman said "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (expletive) kill you." Zimmerman allegedly followed the other driver to a parking lot while the driver called 911, but he fled before the police arrived. The other driver declined to press charges.

On January 9, 2015, Zimmerman was arrested by Lake Murray police and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his ex-girlfriend. He was released on bond the following day. The charges from the wine bottle incident were later dropped after the complainant recanted her story

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1999 on: February 25, 2015, 10:07:15 AM »

That dude is always wrong.