Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210693 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #2025 on: May 20, 2015, 06:07:46 PM »
:o  Sounds like one or two people who post on this board.   :-\

Rob, I think you might have jumped the gun on attempting to demonize Zimmerman yet again.

Evidently the guy following him around was your classic, run of the mill nut case

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2026 on: June 02, 2015, 10:03:20 AM »
George Zimmerman Shooter To Use ‘Stand Your Ground’ Defense
May 30, 2015

Matthew Apperson mugshot/Lake Mary PD

The man who reportedly shot at George Zimmerman plans on using the Stand Your Ground defense in what appears to be a bit of irony. The Huffington Post reports that Matthew Apperson’s attorney revealed the detail on Friday. Using the notorious defense could grant the man a pre-trial hearing before a judge, who will ultimately decide whether or not he will ever face a trial in the incident that took place earlier this month. Will he be successful?

Authorities in Lake Mary have already concluded on their own that the altercation was caused by Apperson, who allegedly has some kind of obsession with Zimmerman. They say that Apperson pulled his gun on Zimmerman and fired at him without provocation, indicating that he had lied about Zimmerman brandishing his own firearm first. Police may have appeared to side with Zimmerman, but Apperson is still going to try for the Stand your Ground defense.

Do you think Matthew Apperson will be successful in citing Stand Your Ground for why he shot at the man who killed Trayvon Martin? Social media is continuously lit up with discussions about the ongoing George Zimmerman saga, and the most recent news has only enhanced the debates.

Whether or not Apperson has a case or not for the Stand Your Ground defense has yet to be seen, but it’s ultimately up to a judge to decide — and not the police in Lake Mary. After all, the police have dropped charges against Zimmerman multiple times since his acquittal, but a judge may feel differently. Since his acquittal, George Zimmerman has had several brushes with the law, ranging from minor traffic incidents to accusations of domestic violence and accusations of him waving his firearm at people.

It’s hopeful that justice is served in this case. If Matthew Apperson is lying about the event that led to him firing a gun at George Zimmerman, then he will have to pay the consequences. Otherwise, Zimmerman may have just met his match.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2129898/george-zimmerman-shooter-to-use-stand-your-ground-defense/#h1X1FRs8iU3bfmz2.99

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2027 on: May 12, 2016, 10:38:09 AM »
George Zimmerman says he's selling gun used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin
Published May 12, 2016  FoxNews.com

April 20, 2012: In this file photo, George Zimmerman, left, answers a question from attorney Mark O'Mara during a bond hearing in Sanford, Fla. (AP)

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain acquitted of murder charges in the 2012 shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin, said Wednesday he is auctioning off the gun used in the shooting.

“I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated,” Zimmerman told Fox 35 Orlando.

Zimmerman told the station the he’s received numerous death threats while in hiding and has received much more after putting the 9mm pistol that was used to kill Marin on Feb. 26, 2012 up for auction.

“What I’ve decided to do is not cower,” he told Fox 35 Orlando. “I’m a free American. I can do what I want with my possessions."

An attorney for Martin's family declined to specifically comment on Zimmerman, but did issue a statement to Fox 35 Orlando Wednesday.

“The Trayvon Martin Foundation is committed to its mission of ending senseless gun violence in the United States. This election, season, we are laser focused on furthering that mission. As such, the foundation has no comment on the actions of that person."

The station reported that the starting bid for Zimmerman’s weapon is set at $5,000. He is auctioning it through GunBroker.com, where the item description claims "a portion of the proceeds will be used to fight [Black Lives Matter] violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric."

Zimmerman added that “many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C.”

“This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with,” he wrote.

Zimmerman also claims that the Department of Justice tried to make the gun inoperable, but insists that the weapon remains fully functional and it will come with a letter of authenticity.

Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter in death of Trayvon Martin in July 2013. The Justice Department determined last February that there wasn’t enough evidence to charge Zimmerman with a hate crime in the shooting.

The acquittal is said to have started the Black Lives Matter movement.

The auction is set to go live on Thursday at 11 a.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-says-hes-selling-gun-used-to-shoot-and-kill-trayvon-martin.html?intcmp=hpbt3

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2028 on: May 12, 2016, 11:34:45 AM »
Something tells me on the Trump/Zimmerman supporter venn diagram, there's a whole lotta overlap ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2029 on: May 12, 2016, 02:32:07 PM »
George Zimmerman gun ad yanked by one website but posted by another
Published May 12, 2016
Associated Press

An online gun auction website yanked George Zimmerman's ad to sell the pistol he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, saying it wanted no part in the deal, but a second site offered to post it.

A listing for the weapon was removed from the GunBroker.com site Thursday morning, minutes after the auction was to begin, as negative traffic about the sale exploded online. In a statement posted on its website, GunBroker.com said listings are user generated, and that the company reserved the right to reject listings at its discretion.

Zimmerman never contacted anyone at the site and no one there "has any relationship with Zimmerman," the company wrote in its statement.

It added, "We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving."

Hours later, United Gun Group tweeted that it would post Zimmerman's ad. The new link was posted, along with a statement from Zimmerman. However, the site apparently went down a few minutes later. The site calls itself a "social market place for the firearms community."

Critics called the planned auction an insensitive move to profit from the slaying.

Zimmerman had told Orlando, Florida, TV station WOFL that the pistol was returned to him by the U.S. Justice Department, which took it after he was acquitted in Martin's 2012 shooting death.

The auction for the 9 mm Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol was to begin at 11 a.m. EDT Thursday and end 24 hours later.

Zimmerman's listing said a portion of the proceeds would go toward fighting what Zimmerman calls violence by the Black Lives Matter movement against law enforcement officers, combatting anti-gun rhetoric of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and ending the career of state attorney Angela Corey, who led Zimmerman's prosecution.

The listing ended with a Latin phrase that translates as "if you want peace, prepare for war."

Zimmerman, now 32, has said he was defending himself when he killed Martin, 17, in a gated community near Orlando. Martin, who lived in Miami with his mother, was visiting his father at the time.

Zimmerman, who identifies as Hispanic, was acquitted in Martin's February 2012 shooting death. The case sparked protests and a national debate about race relations. The Justice Department later decided not to prosecute Zimmerman on civil rights charges

Lucy McBath, the mother of another black teenager shot by a white man during an argument at a Jacksonville convenience store in 2012, said the auction reflected a "deplorable lack of value for human life."

"I am deeply disappointed that the man who killed Trayvon Martin is trying to sell the very gun he used to cut that precious life short to raise money," McBath said in a written statement.

The slaying of her son, 17-year-old Jordan Davis, by Michael Dunn drew parallels at the time to the Zimmerman-Martin case. Dunn told police he had felt threatened by Davis. Unlike Zimmerman, Dunn was convicted of murder.

Since Zimmerman was acquitted, he has been charged with assault based on complaints from two girlfriends. Both women later refused to press charges and Zimmerman wasn't prosecuted. His estranged wife, ShellieZimmerman, also accused him of smashing her iPad during an argument days after she filed divorce papers. No charges were filed because of lack of evidence. They were divorced in January.

Orlando-based attorney Mark O'Mara has previously represented Zimmerman. A receptionist in O'Mara's office said Thursday that he no longer represents Zimmerman and had no comment.

Martin's parents declined to address Zimmerman's actions in statements made through representatives.

Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said through an attorney that she would rather focus on her work with the Trayvon Martin Foundation than respond to "Zimmerman's actions."

Daryl Parks, whose firm represented the Martin family during the trial, is now chairman of Fulton's foundation. He says Fulton is pushing for policies that protect youth and address gun violence.

Fulton also founded the Circle of Mothers conference, a three-day event to help mothers who have "lost children or family members" to gun violence. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be keynote speaker at the event in Fort Lauderdale starting May 20.

In the auction listing, Zimmerman cited strong interest from collectors including "The Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC."

Smithsonian spokesman John Gibbons denied any interest.

"The Smithsonian has never expressed an interest in collecting this firearm and has no intention of collecting or displaying this firearm," Gibbons said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-says-hes-selling-gun-used-to-shoot-and-kill-trayvon-martin.html?intcmp=hplnws

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2030 on: May 12, 2016, 06:31:00 PM »
Dudes a fucking idiot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: May 12, 2016, 06:33:25 PM »
do you remember denying obama wanted to go after guns even after he said he wanted a new AWB in the debates?

when did obama go after our guns?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2032 on: May 12, 2016, 07:06:17 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: May 18, 2016, 10:14:43 AM »
He might be right, but you shouldn't say everything that you're thinking.  He really needs to shut up and get on with his life already.

George Zimmerman attacks Trayvon Martin's parents in an explosive new interview
Business Insider
MICHELLE MARK
May 18th 2016

George Zimmerman said the parents of Trayvon Martin "didn't raise their son right," and called the Black Lives Matter movement a "fraudulent, violent campaign" in a loaded interview with The Daily Beast published Tuesday.

Zimmerman, who fatally shot 17-year-old Martin in February 2012 and was acquitted of second-degree murder the next year, told The Daily Beast that Martin's mom and dad, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, are bad parents who are "capitalizing" on Trayvon's death.

Now, four years after the shooting, Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he used to kill Martin.

Despite the overwhelminglynegative attention and fake listings the auction has garnered — including a $65 million bid from a user named "Racist McShootface" — Zimmerman claims he has a firm offer with verified assets for $100,000.

He added that auctioning off the gun is what the forefathers would do, although he says he originally wanted to keep it for his future children and grandchildren.

"It is what was used to save my life from a near-death brutal attack by Trayvon Martin," he said, adding that he wants it to be worth "as much as possible."

Zimmerman continued his verbal assault on the family whose son he killed, saying Martin "attacked a complete stranger and attempted to kill him," Zimmerman said.

"It's their duty to have an internal dialogue to see what they should have done better and what they should have done appropriately."

The acquitted killer rattled off a number of grievances he wants to settle with funds from the gun sale, like countering Hillary Clinton's "anti-firearm rhetoric." He says he also wants to end the career of Angela Corey, the prosecutor who charged him with second-degree murder in Martin's death.

During his interview, Zimmerman also claimed he would "fight" the Black Lives Matter movement and compensate law-enforcement officers he says were affected by it.

"They would know that George Zimmerman is going to step in and make them richer than they ever dreamed of being."

Since his acquittal, Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with police, and was, at one point, charged with aggravated assault involving a girlfriend.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/18/george-zimmerman-attacks-trayvon-martins-parents-in-an-explosiv/21379149/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2034 on: August 31, 2016, 09:38:27 AM »
Good.

Angela Corey, scrutinized prosecutor behind George Zimmerman trial, loses GOP re-election bid in Florida primary
Melissa Nelson defeats Angela Corey in State Attorney race
WJAX - Jacksonville, FL
BY NICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Angela Corey, the Florida prosecutor who bungled George Zimmerman’s murder trial in 2013, lost her long-held seat in a landslide primary election to a GOP newcomer.

Corporate lawyer and former prosecutor Melissa Nelson easily snagged 64% of the vote in the State Attorney race, banking on three years of scrutiny that plagued Corey for failing to convict Zimmerman in the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin.

Nelson will move on to the general election as the chosen Republican and will face off with a Democratic write-in candidate to reign over Florida's Fourth Judicial Circuit Court.

Florida prosecutor Angela Corey was booted from her State Attorney seat after losing her re-election Tuesday. (SARAH BETH GLICKSTEEN/EPA)
Corey will officially end her third term in office the first week of January.

“I will figure out what it was about our stellar record that I was not able to communicate to the voters,” WOKV-TV reported Corey as saying in a concession speech late Tuesday. “And once I figure that out, I will sit down and let you all know what I could have done better. But I know one thing that will never waiver. And that’s my love and devotion to the people of this community and to all of you.”

As the primary election advanced, polls predicted Corey’s loss. She repeatedly defended her handling of Zimmerman’s case in Seminole County during primary debates.

Gov. Rick Scott picked Corey to prosecute Zimmerman when Sanford police declined to cuff Zimmerman, who contended he shot the unarmed black teen in self-defense.

Corey pinned a second-degree murder and manslaughter charge against the neighborhood watchman, but her prosecution unraveled when an all-female jury passed on convicting Zimmerman.

In the trial’s aftermath, Corey rejected criticism she over-charged Zimmerman. The top prosecutor acknowledged her legal team have second-guessed their ability to prosecute the wannabe lawman.

“I don’t think that we overcharged,” Corey told CBS News after the trial fizzled. “He killed a young man because he thought he was a criminal and he should be held accountable for what he did.”

Grammy winner and singer John Legend applauded Corey’s loss, citing a habitually lousy track record, and said prosecutors have “the power” to ending mass incarcerations of minorities.

“Today the voters in Jacksonville and throughout Florida’s 4th Judicial Circuit have decided that Angela Corey failed in that responsibility by aggressively seeking the death penalty and egregiously charging juveniles, particularly those of color, as adults,” Legend said in a statement.” Her tactics have been rejected by her community, and we applaud the voters for rejecting them. This is a sign of positive things to come in our fight for a #FREEAMERICA.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-prosecutor-behind-george-zimmerman-trial-loses-primary-article-1.2772292

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2035 on: September 05, 2016, 11:06:56 AM »
George Zimmerman says he’s homeless and suffering from PTSD: report

George Zimmerman says in a Univision interview that he fears for his safety. (UNIVISION)
BY JOEL LANDAU
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, February 15, 2014

George Zimmerman says his problems continue.

He told a Spanish language television station he is now homeless, battling post-traumatic stress disorder, more than $2 million in debt and lives in fear for his life.

Zimmerman opened up on the Univision television show "Aquí y Ahora" (Here and Now) that will air Sunday on the Spanish language station at 7 p.m.

Zimmerman also discussed his well-known struggle with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an African-American teen who was walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012.

FLA. MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER OF ZIMMERMAN

After he called the cops, the two got into a fight that ended with Martin's death.

"He (Martin) saw my gun and told me he would kill me, and I knew he was telling the truth. I mean, was not playing," he told the station. "I asked him to stop …. And the young man did not care. Continued attacking ... I knew he would not stop even though I knew that someone had seen (the fight) and the police are coming. He did not care."

But he didn’t answer when asked if he should have waited for the cops — saying that the case is under a federal Department of Justice investigation.

Zimmerman was acquitted of charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter in a trial in July.

The ex-neighborhood watchman said he did not think he initially shot Martin and that it went through the side of his clothes and towards a neighbor's house.

Toma Tillman, 4, came armed with a bag of sSkittles at the march protesting police handling of the Trayvon Martin shooting in Sanford, Fla. March 31, 2012.

After the bullet was fired the fight with Martin stopped "immediately," he said.

Asked if he still thought he had done the right thing, he said, "in my mind and between God and me … I know that if I did not act the way I acted ... I would not be here."

He insisted his life was in danger during the fight with Martin.

"When you hit your head repeatedly against the concrete, you have a broken nose, eyes full of blood and tears, you're not in the position to do much," he said.

Zimmerman said he now lives in fear that his life is in danger. He has worn a bullet proof vest and follows a safety plan when he goes out in public.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ARMED WITH GUN IN LATEST INCIDENT

He is also $2.5 million in debt from the trial — although he raised $350,000 online to pay for his defense.

Of those donors he says, “[To] those people I owe my freedom, because without them we could not have the experts we had, we could not have paid for the documents we [needed]."

Recently he had planned to take part in a celebrity boxing match with rapper DMX but the promoter announced last week it was canceled. He is not working and lost his health insurance.

Since the trial, he has been in the news for a variety of other matters, including a speeding ticket and a police call to his home over a domestic dispute with his wife.

"Honestly, I [would] love to live a calm life without being in the press. I’d like [to be treated like] any American citizen — have a ticket ... or an argument ... [and] not have everyone aware," he said. "But that ... that's my life and I do not understand why that is, but I'm living my life as I have always lived, " he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-homeless-suffering-ptsd-report-article-1.1615673

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2036 on: September 05, 2016, 12:38:49 PM »
^ Story is from February 2014.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2037 on: September 05, 2016, 01:43:10 PM »
"Honestly, I [would] love to live a calm life without being in the press. I’d like [to be treated like] any American citizen — have a ticket ... or an argument ... [and] not have everyone aware," he said. "But that ... that's my life and I do not understand why that is, but I'm living my life as I have always lived, " he said.

Touring the Kel-tec plant and posting smiling pics of the place where they made the gun he used to shoot a 17-year old...

Just trying to avoid the press, huh? 

Oh, going on Univision and doing interviews... just trying to be normal and avoid the spotlight, huh?   ;)   

He's so full of shit. He could have easily disappeared like that casey anthony psycho and just fll off the grid.  Continued run-in with law, social media racist posting, antagonizing people with the kel-tec pic, selling "art" about the shooting/USA....  He's tried to capitalize off the spotlight.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2038 on: September 05, 2016, 02:32:30 PM »
^ Story is from February 2014.

Sorry.  Missed that.  Thanks for pointing it out. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2039 on: October 18, 2016, 09:50:59 AM »
Man gets 20 years for shooting at George Zimmerman's vehicle
Published October 17, 2016 
Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. –  A Florida man who fired at George Zimmerman's vehicle during a road-rage confrontation was sentenced on Monday to 20 years in prison.

Zimmerman said 38-year-old Matthew Apperson showed no regard for human life during the May 2015 confrontation, and even seemed joyful because he mistakenly thought he'd killed Zimmerman, The Orlando Sentinel reported.

Zimmerman is the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of second-degree murder after fatally shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Apperson was convicted by a Seminole County jury last month of attempted second-degree murder, armed aggravated assault and shooting into a vehicle. Apperson testified at trial that he acted in self-defense after Zimmerman flashed a gun. Zimmerman disputed that.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/17/man-gets-20-years-for-shooting-at-george-zimmermans-vehicle.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2040 on: October 18, 2016, 11:00:35 AM »
Man gets 20 years for shooting at George Zimmerman's vehicle
Published October 17, 2016 
Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. –  A Florida man who fired at George Zimmerman's vehicle during a road-rage confrontation was sentenced on Monday to 20 years in prison.

Zimmerman said 38-year-old Matthew Apperson showed no regard for human life during the May 2015 confrontation, and even seemed joyful because he mistakenly thought he'd killed Zimmerman, The Orlando Sentinel reported.

Zimmerman is the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of second-degree murder after fatally shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Apperson was convicted by a Seminole County jury last month of attempted second-degree murder, armed aggravated assault and shooting into a vehicle. Apperson testified at trial that he acted in self-defense after Zimmerman flashed a gun. Zimmerman disputed that.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/17/man-gets-20-years-for-shooting-at-george-zimmermans-vehicle.html

LMFAO - another unhinged liberal idiot not voting for Hillcunt

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2041 on: February 28, 2017, 12:51:07 PM »
Moms Demand: Honor Memory of Trayvon Martin by Demanding Gun Control
@momsdemand
Twitter/@MomsDemand
by AWR Hawkins
27 Feb 201793

On February 26, 2017–the fifth anniversary of the day on which George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense–Moms Demand Action asked supporters to honor the memory of Martin by demanding gun control.

Zimmerman shot Martin on February 26, 2012 and was acquitted of murder charges in July 2013. He then faced an investigation by Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, which sought to determine if Zimmerman could be charged with a civil rights violation for shooting Martin. But on February 24, 2015, the Associated Press reported that the DOJ could not find evidence sufficient to warrant federal charges.

The DOJ said:

This decision [not to charge Zimmerman] is limited strictly to the department’s inability to meet the high legal standard required to prosecute the case under the federal civil rights statutes; it does not reflect an assessment of any other aspect of the shooting.

Yet despite the fact that Zimmerman was acquitted on grounds of self-defense and not charged federally by the DOJ, Moms Demand describes him as an “armed vigilante” and uses the death of Martin as a call for more gun control:

Moms Demand Action
✔  ‎@MomsDemand 

5 years ago today, Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by an armed vigilante while walking home from buying candy.
Honor him with ACTION.
8:35 AM - 26 Feb 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/moms-demand-honor-member-trayvon-martin-demanding-gun-control/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: February 28, 2017, 05:50:42 PM »
Moms Demand: Honor Memory of Trayvon Martin by Demanding Gun Control
@momsdemand
Twitter/@MomsDemand
by AWR Hawkins
27 Feb 201793

On February 26, 2017–the fifth anniversary of the day on which George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense–Moms Demand Action asked supporters to honor the memory of Martin by demanding gun control.

Zimmerman shot Martin on February 26, 2012 and was acquitted of murder charges in July 2013. He then faced an investigation by Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, which sought to determine if Zimmerman could be charged with a civil rights violation for shooting Martin. But on February 24, 2015, the Associated Press reported that the DOJ could not find evidence sufficient to warrant federal charges.

The DOJ said:

This decision [not to charge Zimmerman] is limited strictly to the department’s inability to meet the high legal standard required to prosecute the case under the federal civil rights statutes; it does not reflect an assessment of any other aspect of the shooting.

Yet despite the fact that Zimmerman was acquitted on grounds of self-defense and not charged federally by the DOJ, Moms Demand describes him as an “armed vigilante” and uses the death of Martin as a call for more gun control:

Moms Demand Action
✔  ‎@MomsDemand 

5 years ago today, Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by an armed vigilante while walking home from buying candy.
Honor him with ACTION.
8:35 AM - 26 Feb 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/moms-demand-honor-member-trayvon-martin-demanding-gun-control/
An idiot shooting another idiot is cause for gun control?

Shit these people are missing the boat they need to start yelling about all the shootings in chicago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2043 on: May 04, 2017, 01:33:03 PM »
Florida university to award degree to Trayvon Martin
CNN ^ | 5/4/2017
Posted on 5/4/2017, 4:26:44 PM by Altura Ct.

The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin's parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school's spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens, Florida.

The aeronautics degree is in "honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot," the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial's Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

"Trayvon had an obvious love of flying," university spokeswoman April R. Silver told CNN. Martin took some aviation classes in high school.

On her Twitter page Fulton thanked the university for honoring her son.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Hysterical!!!   ha ha ha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2044 on: May 04, 2017, 01:34:45 PM »
Florida university to award degree to Trayvon Martin
CNN ^ | 5/4/2017
Posted on 5/4/2017, 4:26:44 PM by Altura Ct.

The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

Martin's parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree on his behalf during the school's spring commencement on May 13. Fulton is an alumnus of the school, a historically black university in Miami Gardens, Florida.

The aeronautics degree is in "honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot," the school said in a Facebook post. Florida Memorial's Department of Aviation and Safety has a designated Cessna pilot training center, and the school also houses the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

"Trayvon had an obvious love of flying," university spokeswoman April R. Silver told CNN. Martin took some aviation classes in high school.

On her Twitter page Fulton thanked the university for honoring her son.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Hysterical!!!   ha ha ha

Seriously?  Ridiculous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2045 on: May 07, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »
George Zimmerman charged with misdemeanor stalking
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 05/07/18

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted in 2013 in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been charged with a misdemeanor for allegedly stalking a private investigator.

Court records allege that Zimmerman “did willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follow, harass, or cyberstalk” Dennis Albert Warren.

The charges were filed in March in Seminole County Court and say that Zimmerman stalked Warren in late December.

The arraignment will take place on May 30.

Zimmerman was famously acquitted for the shooting death of Martin, who was unaramed, alleging that he acted in self-defense.

In 2016, a Florida man who claimed he shot at George Zimmerman in self-defense was sentenced to 20 years in prison after being found guilty of attempted second-degree murder.

Matthew Apperson fired a single bullet at Zimmerman as the two were driving in May 2015.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/386564-george-zimmerman-charged-with-misdemeanor-stalking

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2046 on: May 07, 2018, 05:10:52 PM »
Wow, the guy got 20 years.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2047 on: May 07, 2018, 05:38:38 PM »

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted in 2013 in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been charged with a misdemeanor for allegedly stalking a private investigator.

Court records allege that Zimmerman “did willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follow, harass, or cyberstalk” Dennis Albert Warren.

The charges were filed in March in Seminole County Court and say that Zimmerman stalked Warren in late December.

Zimmerman was famously acquitted for the shooting death of Martin, who was unaramed, alleging that he acted in self-defense.

In 2016, a Florida man who claimed he shot at George Zimmerman in self-defense was sentenced to 20 years in prison after being found guilty of attempted second-degree murder.

Matthew Apperson fired a single bullet at Zimmerman as the two were driving in May 2015.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/386564-george-zimmerman-charged-with-misdemeanor-stalking

Seems ironic, doesn't it?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2048 on: May 07, 2018, 11:06:48 PM »
Wow, the guy got 20 years.

Crazy. What's crazier is no one has done the job yet. This dude is asking for it constantly.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2049 on: May 07, 2018, 11:14:49 PM »

Stalking a private investigator?