Author Topic: First post from upcomming bodybuilder  (Read 3590 times)

Collection Man

• Getbig II
First post from upcomming bodybuilder
« on: May 24, 2013, 10:04:46 AM »
Hello getbig I am an upcomming bodybuilder who hopes to be a pro some day, I use to collect money from people who refused to pay until one day I went to look for this guy who owed money and he pulled a gun on me, I then decided that the job was too dangerous so I went to look for other options

I started to bounce at a stripclub end up dating one of the strippers then I went to live with her and soon after I quit my bouncer job because not being able to sleep at nights was fucking with my workouts, she knows of my dream to be a pro so she is support it by helping me with the food and roid bills, the only thing that sucks is to be living with a bitch who comes into your bed everynight after fucking some other dude.

It kinda piss me off but I have to do what I got to do to realized my dream, she always comes in drunk with a bunch of money so I fuck her and she passed out then I grab some of the cash because she always forgets how much money she comes home with, well I am glad I got some of this off my chest, hoping to chat about bodybuilding with you guys lets get big.

ukjeff

Re: First post from upcomming bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »
pics?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 10:14:07 AM »
I am confident that this is your only account here
Y

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:15:08 AM »
Classic gimmick.

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
how do you cut off the head off the photo i dont want my face to show on the picture

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
how do you cut off the head off the photo i dont want my face to show on the picture

Even if you cut the head off we can still use the .jpg name to find which facebook you stole it from.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »

rofl

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »
You guys just wait........ ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »

hilarious  ;D ;D
T

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 10:27:09 AM »
Even if you cut the head off we can still use the .jpg name to find which facebook you stole it from.

Holy shit so you can use the jpg and find my facebook account well i guess i will not be posting any pictures, but if you need help with your stack, training or diet i am willing to help out we bodybuilders have to stick together.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 10:27:58 AM »
Id prefer pics of the stripper.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:28:10 AM »
Holy shit so you can use the jpg and find my facebook account well i guess i will not be posting any pictures, but if you need help with your stack, training or diet i am willing to help out we bodybuilders have to stick together.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »

Pm me the photo I will do it for you  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 10:28:48 AM »
tha fuck are you getting out of this bro... like seriously.. is this kind of shit fun to you..

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 10:30:37 AM »
Hello getbig I am an upcomming bodybuilder who hopes to be a pro some day, I use to collect money from people who refused to pay until one day I went to look for this guy who owed money and he pulled a gun on me, I then decided that the job was too dangerous so I went to look for other options

I started to bounce at a stripclub end up dating one of the strippers then I went to live with her and soon after I quit my bouncer job because not being able to sleep at nights was fucking with my workouts, she knows of my dream to be a pro so she is support it by helping me with the food and roid bills, the only thing that sucks is to be living with a bitch who comes into your bed everynight after fucking some other dude.

It kinda piss me off but I have to do what I got to do to realized my dream, she always comes in drunk with a bunch of money so I fuck her and she passed out then I grab some of the cash because she always forgets how much money she comes home with, well I am glad I got some of this off my chest, hoping to chat about bodybuilding with you guys lets get big.

Sounds perfect. She have any friends who want to live the same way?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 10:34:05 AM »
tha fuck are you getting out of this bro... like seriously.. is this kind of shit fun to you..

Not sure if i get your meaning but sure its fun for me to chat and help out my fellow bodybuilders.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
Not sure if i get your meaning but sure its fun for me to chat and help out my fellow bodybuilders.
Sounds too generic. You have to sound a little more naive. 

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 10:38:28 AM »

I take it you save money on lube and just use the strip club customers jizz in your girlfriend for lube. Is it still warm and creamy or is it like an old Kleenex all stuck together?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 10:39:06 AM »
I sleep 10 hours each day then i workout play some videos games and eat, on the weekends my bitch does not want me to go out at nights but as she leaves the house, i call up my boys and we hit the clubs to see if i can get a one night stand to bang before she gets home lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »
I sleep 10 hours each day then i workout play some videos games and eat, on the weekends my bitch does not want me to go out at nights but as she leaves the house, i call up my boys and we hit the clubs to see if i can get a one night stand to bang before she gets home lol.
You sound too comfortable. A real person would be scared shitless of the Thunderdome.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »

With hers and your lifestyle, does your dick resemble this by chance?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
I take it you save money on lube and just use the strip club customers jizz in your girlfriend for lube. Is it still warm and creamy or is it like an old Kleenex all stuck together?

I will tell you a funny story once she was leaving the house to go see a client who was paying her good money so I fuck her and drop my jizz inside her, so when she got to the dude house he touched her pussy and felt my jizz and thought she was just wet and horny lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 10:45:41 AM »
Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please accept my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will show these guys how it is done.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »
Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please accept my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will show these guys how it is done.

Get over yourself bro.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
Get over yourself bro.
Ahhh, an insight on who gym**rat really is? I see everything.