Author Topic: Republicans are responsible for the collapse of the 1-5 bridge in Washington  (Read 456 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
On Twitter, former senior advisor to President Obama, David Axelrod, blamed Republicans for the collapse of a portion of the I-5 bridge in Mount Vernon Washington. He tweeted:

The Obama administration supposedly spent hundreds of millions of dollars on infrastructure in the stimulus package of 2009.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/24/Axelrod-blames-Republicans

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the bridges we're building in Iraq aren't falling down.

I mean, maybe getting blown up from time to time... but as far as engineering go, they're top notch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
These leftists are truly psychotic. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
That bridge is literally 2.5 miles from my parents house.
And it's collapse had nothing to do with Republicans, what a fucking idiot.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
This is a talking point flare that the admin is shooting up into the starry night sky.

There is a high probability the MSNBC has been briefed and given their marching orders to run with it to take some heat, however small, off of the President, CNN will probably put it out there to see if it can get some traction. The national nightly news shows may have something about it as well, they need something to take some space away from all the other scandal stuff. I'm sure will have CNN putting on some one sided biased reports out.

I could be wrong, though.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
the bridges we're building in Iraq aren't falling down.

I mean, maybe getting blown up from time to time... but as far as engineering go, they're top notch.

Imagine what American cities could have accomplished with the $750 million alone that it cost to build the new Embassy in Baghdad.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Imagine what American cities could have accomplished with the $750 million alone that it cost to build the new Embassy in Baghdad.

War can be another form of economic stimulus in that it doesn't work and is a huge and catastrophic waste/misallocation of capital.