Author Topic: In your face Aceto and Dave P, you biased frauds.  (Read 721 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
In your face Aceto and Dave P, you biased frauds.
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:04:38 PM »
You guys did not want to keep it real and were calling all your guys for top picks and talked about the 212 class for long enough to drop 5 or 6 names and did not have the common courtesy to mentions Sami and looks like he is in the lead, wow and you guys call yourself experts predicting names and not even mentioning the winner? WOW   :-[ :-[ shameful

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: In your face Aceto and Dave P, you biased frauds.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:41:18 PM »
You guys did not want to keep it real and were calling all your guys for top picks and talked about the 212 class for long enough to drop 5 or 6 names and did not have the common courtesy to mentions Sami and looks like he is in the lead, wow and you guys call yourself experts predicting names and not even mentioning the winner? WOW   :-[ :-[ shameful

Yea, I called Dave and Aaron out on that as well on Facebook to which they laughed.....however I knew they would be eating crow at the end of the day.  Sami may be arrogant but he can get it on in the gym and is a polished competitor....came in much bigger too without any change in conditioning... ;D
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 03:48:12 PM »
Yea, I called Dave and Aaron out on that as well on Facebook to which they laughed.....however I knew they would be eating crow at the end of the day.  Sami may be arrogant but he can get it on in the gym and is a polished competitor....came in much bigger too without any change in conditioning... ;D
he brought his back up noticeably. So those losers laughed at you, well looks like you got the last laugh and they can eat their ignorance.