Author Topic: Lee Priest competing again - today!  (Read 9607 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Lee Priest competing again - today!
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxmuscle-australia-articles-main/rxmuscle-australia-gossip-main/8297-lee-priest-to-compete-tomorrow-at-southern-hemisphere-championships.html

Lee Priest "the blonde myth" has had a decent break from the competitive bodybuilding stage. The last time Lee competed was in 2006 (according to musclememory.com), which is now 7 years.

The news that has come out from several sources is that Lee Priest one of if not Australia's best ever Bodybuilders will be competing in tomorrow's NABBA Southern Hemisphere Championships. While this news is not yet 100% confirmed he has been seen at the athlete's registration, done a photo shoot with Dallas Olsen where he has wished him luck for tomorrow, and I've had messages from several sources either asking if it's true or having people telling me it's happening.

Without doubt this has been a very well kept secret from Lee if the reports are true, and when I heard the news I was hardly surprised after thinking about it. Lee has been the king of controversy and surprise during his competitive days, so why change now.

Lee will be extremely hard to beat unless Lee is way off, due to his superior size and freaky proportions. From a man finfishing as high as 6th in the Mr Olympia, if someone is to take out Lee it would be a huge feather in their cap and would no doubt garner them a huge amount of expossure.

Jake vs Lee: It's an interesting dynamic having a trainer compete against his client. Lee trained Jake Nikolopoulos for the 2012 comp season taking Jake to a Southerns overall title, and now with Lee competing it will make it hard for Jake repeating as champion.
P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Lee Priest competing again - today!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxmuscle-australia-articles-main/rxmuscle-australia-gossip-main/8297-lee-priest-to-compete-tomorrow-at-southern-hemisphere-championships.html

Lee Priest "the blonde myth" has had a decent break from the competitive bodybuilding stage. The last time Lee competed was in 2006 (according to musclememory.com), which is now 7 years.

The news that has come out from several sources is that Lee Priest one of if not Australia's best ever Bodybuilders will be competing in tomorrow's NABBA Southern Hemisphere Championships. While this news is not yet 100% confirmed he has been seen at the athlete's registration, done a photo shoot with Dallas Olsen where he has wished him luck for tomorrow, and I've had messages from several sources either asking if it's true or having people telling me it's happening.

Without doubt this has been a very well kept secret from Lee if the reports are true, and when I heard the news I was hardly surprised after thinking about it. Lee has been the king of controversy and surprise during his competitive days, so why change now.

Lee will be extremely hard to beat unless Lee is way off, due to his superior size and freaky proportions. From a man finfishing as high as 6th in the Mr Olympia, if someone is to take out Lee it would be a huge feather in their cap and would no doubt garner them a huge amount of expossure.

Jake vs Lee: It's an interesting dynamic having a trainer compete against his client. Lee trained Jake Nikolopoulos for the 2012 comp season taking Jake to a Southerns overall title, and now with Lee competing it will make it hard for Jake repeating as champion.

come backs after this long never turn up good

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »
Especially since his once great arm detail will be covered up with cartoons..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »

yeah i heard that shit on Sportscenter

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
This is NABBA/WFF amateur contest, NO Pro class  :D
Organizer: Mike Ryan 61 043 743 520

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 05:09:44 PM »
It's breaking jewbacca's heart having Lee Priest's name mentioned on rx hustle!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 05:26:53 PM »
Lee collect your "$$$"

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 05:28:47 PM »
who remembers the queer IFBB suspending Lee in 2006 for competing in a rival federation?  What kind of company in a democratic society is allowed to bar their customers from switching to a competitor?
I dont like twinks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »
Lee is taller than Falcon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 05:37:21 PM »
who remembers the queer IFBB suspending Lee in 2006 for competing in a rival federation?  What kind of company in a democratic society is allowed to bar their customers from switching to a competitor?
one's that have a monopoly on the product, and act like a jilted lover when criticized.
And that is one of the reasons why the Feds should investigate.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 06:16:43 PM »
Lee is taller than Falcon.

they are both taller than Coach

because Coach is hilariously short
K

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 06:26:30 PM »
mite b cool

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 06:27:32 PM »

I don't think Coach lifts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »

True, but I'm still stronger and better built than you. Sorry, it had to be said.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
i hope lee is ok
A

The Idol

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
True, but I'm still stronger and better built that you. Sorry, it had to be said.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »

Still here? Ron must be out of town. Hahaha

The Idol

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
Still here? Ron must be out of town. Hahaha

The 'coach'.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2013, 07:42:37 PM »
Cooch getting destroyed in this thread.
P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »
Cooch getting destroyed in this thread.

Nah, people who hide behind gimmicks don't destroy me, it's the one's who admit they're gimmicks and stand in front of me..those are the one's who get destroyed. lol

The Idol

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »
Nah, people who hide behind gimmicks don't destroy me, it's the one's who admit they're gimmicks and stand in front of me..those are the one's who get destroyed. lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2013, 12:02:46 AM »
So cool if true!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2013, 03:51:46 AM »
Great for Lee.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV